I Apologize for my mistake but I only use public computer
what if there is detected a malicious program I do not know its so I apologize
Please Unbanned my account permanently

IGN: ๖ۣۜZjn
PC SERVER IN ASIA

Posted (edited)

IGN: venzzzzzz

Server: Asia STEAM

i got banned with no reason... this is the scenario i'm in the car and going to the mountain because someone is shooting me and i got banned.. please review my account i didn't use any hack or what.. please fix this immediately.. i getting angry with this i pay for this game and i got banned for nothing...

Edited by venzy777

IGN: JorpetzGaming20

Server: Asia

Banned for inappropriate activity, Please review account before banning. 

IGN: DSh00TeR

Banned for inappropriate activity, Please review account before banning. 

IGN: venzzzzzz

Server:  STEAM

i got banned with no reason... this is the scenario i'm in the car and going to the mountain because someone is shooting me and i got banned.. please review my account i didn't use any hack or what.. please fix this immediately.. i getting angry with this i pay for this game and i got banned for nothing...

REPOST

Ign: 「QueenA̶very」

Server: Asia/mobile

I've been a rules of survival player since December 2017. I only have one concern. My account got banned last day and I don't know why. The only thing that I remembered that day is that I've got a cheater teammate and I only knew it when the game is finish. Please unbanned my account. I am not the one that cheats, it is my teammate. I'm innocent. I am looking forward for your response. Thank you! 

IGN: MikaaaaaChu

Server: America|PC

I was playing ROS a while ago, then I cleared my log in data because I played League of Legends. I'm supposed to play ROS again but when I opened my account, it says that I was banned permanently. As far as I remember, I got chicken dinner only once today and I'm proud to say that I did not use any cheat; I don't even know how to. And maybe some envious players reported me because of that. I should to regain my account because I am not a cheater.

Just because I don't buy merchandise from your store doesn't mean you have to just ban me without any notice for something I am not guilty of.

IGN: Fadzriel
ID:  131859697
Server: Steam

I got banned permenantly while in lobby . I even use any hack or play cheat in this game . Can you give back my account , why should i hacking and cheating ? I buy the game. Please i play in steam server because i know steam server dosnt have hacker . When i play steam server in lobby i got permenantly banned for nothing..

Please Give My Account Back . Looking forward to unbanned my account and I start playing again.

Best regards,

Fadzriel

IGN: ᴳᴺᴰAPEX
ID:  71550072
Server: Asia | Mobile

I was playing with my friends and then suddenly I got banned for 3 days because of a prohibitted behaviour even though I was doing anything. I’m not a cheater or anything. Pls unban my account. I spent so much diamonds on this game. Pls return my account back asap. Thanks!

Posted (edited)

IGN: Manethkiller

Server: Asia/mobile

i was playing a squads with my friends. We were waiting to see where the next zone will be placed on the map, I was bored so I decided to just jump on my teammates heads for fun and I fell, when I try to get back on thier head I get redirected to the loading screen and it says my account has been suspended for 3 days. I love this game except the fact that I lag a lot and I don't know how to even use hack clients on mobile iOS. So I was banned for 3 days for no reason. I rest my case

Edited by Manethkiller

IGN: AHAHha

Server: ASIA

Sir  i didn't use a cheat in ROS my friend tell me were the enemies hide because my friend use a cheat and both we play in same computer shop

I was banned using wallhack and i dont have to do with it because i was playing on a PC which wall hack program is running i dont have any idea about it and I want to play fairly . I was surprise that my account banned permanentlly. I hope i can unbanned my account. Hoping for your kind consideration

So recently u updated the rules of survival and it was the MOST LAGGIEST VERSIONS IVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE GAMING LIFE and when i got lagged you logged out my account and BAN ME FOR NO ABSOLUTE REASON!i didnt use any cheat  on this game i just play with the stupid lag you gave me.I WANT A REFUND

name:TypicalNeko

server:PC-Asia

• IGN: Noeeeeeeeel • Server: Asia • Rank: Grand Master • Date of Ban: 6/14/18 NETEASE, Can you please UNBANNED my account? I didn't use anything, I didn't use hacks or cheats. I don't really understand what's happening to this game. Please NETEASE. I was playing and that's it. I just got banned for permanently. Please give back my account. Please NETEASE. I'm begging. Thank you so much!!

In-Game Name: CamperX
Player ID: 53746204
Server: PC-Asia
Date of ban: 2018-05-24
Good day moderators of the game im sorry for my prohibit behavior of using, bugging i was just having fun with my friend and i do not intend to take advatantage of the bug i think the permanent ban is too extreme for such a small mistake but i take the punishment for my behavior but i'am here to appeal to you to give me a 2nd chance to restore my account because of months of hardwork for my items and the time and i loaded few money in that account so sorry for my behavior and i solemnly swear that i will not do it again...

Ban Panels should be more sensitive, more CANCER PLAYERS ruining the game especially to TELEKILL Users. Bring Back  AUTO BAN SYSTEM.

Ign: ÐᏕ✨Nukendu✨

Server: Asia mobile

Negative diamonds, please help me someone scam me he said that he will sell me the legit diamond but after 3 days i got negative diamond i promise that i will pay the negative that i have soon as possible Thanks in Advance Admins

IGN: BunnyBunny10

Please... Unban my account sorry if i cheat. I promise i will never going to use cheat again please unban my account, i miss my account.

Edited by BunnyBunny10

IGN - вυdѕɪᴄɢ

Rank - GrandMaster 

Server - Asia Mobile 

Id number - 25643117

Got Banned with ano apparent reason please reponse . I'm not using cheats or anything just got for 3600,+ days .

Thank you for immediate reponse check may stats for reviewing my account.

• IGN:  07SPUTNIK
  • Server: Asia
  • VIP

“Banned for
Prohibited Behaviour” is appearing  
Why my account banned ? didnt use any third party program .
playing ros is very addictive and fun when im bored ill play ros and my energy is back i love this game , but why my account is banned for not using any third party program.
Hi my account got banned I just got lose they got banned? What please unban me I didn't see not do anything I do a lot of work to do in my account please unban me. #JUSTICE

IGN: 07SPUTNIK 

Server: Asia Rank: 
GRAND MASTER 
VIP 

“Banned for Prohibited Behaviour” is appearing Why my account banned ? didnt use any third party program . playing ros is very addictive and fun when im bored ill play ros and my energy is back i love this game , but why my account is banned for not using any third party program. Hi my account got banned I just got lose they got banned? What please unban me I didn't see not do anything I do a lot of work to do in my account please unban me. #JUSTICE

IGN: 07SPUTNIK 

Server: Asia Rank: 
GRAND MASTER 
VIP 

“Banned for Prohibited Behaviour” is appearing Why my account banned ? didnt use any third party program . playing ros is very addictive and fun when im bored ill play ros and my energy is back i love this game , but why my account is banned for not using any third party program. Hi my account got banned I just got lose they got banned? What please unban me I didn't see not do anything I do a lot of work to do in my account please unban me. #JUSTICE