MicoMeex

Rules of Survival Ban Appeal

348 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

IGN: FitaCracker

Server: Asia

Dear, GMs

My sincere apology for what I have been behaved while playing ROS but please unbanned my account. I've spent a lot of money and time just to reach my current rank. I'm very sorry for using cheat but it was just my first time using it and just for experience only and i have no intention to outrank my co-players in Rules of Survival. Please unbanned my account, my sincere apology for having inappropriate behavior, and I really admit my mistake. Mistake is mistake whether it was my first time or not. But please i am begging :( Rules of Survival is my only source of happiness that's why please do not take it away from me. This game is awesome and i have nothing against your policy of banning players with inappropriate behavior that's why i am pleading to you right now. I hope you understand my apology and i'm hoping that you'll take back my account. Thankyou and more players to come! Godbless! sad.gif 

P.S my account is not yet in the list so i am hoping for my account recovery :(

Edited by Paix
Added PS

IGN: ganerbang™

SERVER: PC-Asia

i banned permanently but i am not using cheat please unbanned my account i can't believe that my account banned for maybe i am good but i am not using a cheat please unbanned my account a lot of money i spend into that account so please believe me. thank you and godbless please read this

Posted (edited)

plss give me back my acount its already 3 days banned in im not using any hack why im banned? thats the big quistion .thank you

RAnk; platinum 2

Name; DARKnESS

SERVER: PC asia

thank you again

Edited by klintfe

IGN: Prof•Gaming

Server: PC-Asia

I got banned even though i didn't use any third party sorftware or exploit or that can break your rules in rules of survival. Can you fix this for me please? hoping for your cooperation.

Posted (edited)

IGN:Retr0nian 

I sended you some reports of the hackers... And this will you give it to me? Ban? How disrespectful are you.. I got banned for no reason.. And plus i was playing on my friends and i didn't hack or cheat.. and im not ruining people's fun And you banned me? Can you please unban me.. I did nothing I was enjoying this game by the way.. And you just banned me for no reason.. Next time tell them ban the cheaters not the innocent people  You can review my account.. if you ask why i have few wins? because of my friends If im a Cheater why do i have no solo wins? And Im a New Player In This Game.. All of my wins are just in duo and squads i only got 5 kills.. While the others are 10 or 16..and how can i be a cheater?And Im still following your rules..And i didnt use any software or something? And im not even harrassing the players and Im not doing some racist words.. (Unban my account) 

-Retr0nian

Thank you.. and godbless

Edited by Retr0nian

IGN:Zugetsu

Server:Asia

My account was banned for no reason neatease ididn't use any cheats or third party app so please unbann my account

Posted (edited)

IGN: YotenUAgganas

I was playing in a internet cafe everyday i use different computers but use same account, One day while playing RULES OF SURVIVAL the game crashed and i reopen the game and upon login in my account there's  a note that popup saying that my account has been banned. I think my  account was banned because some of the people who also play there used a hack there and it happened that my account was affected. I hope that i can play with my account again , please unbanned  my account. I a'm hoping  for your kind consideration.

Edited by YotenUAgganas

• In-Game Name:
  • SaitamaOnePnchMn
  • Rank
  • Platinum
  • Server:
  • Asia PC

Good Day NetEase! I am appealing right now because my account was banned and I asking for your forgiveness. I SaitamaOnePnchMn hereby promise that I won't ever cheat again and help the Rules of Survival through reporting the cheaters and hackers. I love the game. I will not lie that I didn't use a cheat. I promise that I won't use the cheat again. Sorry NetEase :( I won't do stupid things agai. Long Live ROS! <3 Thank You NetEase! Good Game. God bless. 

• In-Game Name:
  • SaitamaOnePnchMn
  • Rank
  • Platinum
  • Server:
  • Asia PC

Good Day NetEase! I am appealing right now because my account was banned and I asking for your forgiveness. I SaitamaOnePnchMn hereby promise that I won't ever cheat again and help the Rules of Survival through reporting the cheaters and hackers. I love the game. I will not lie that I didn't use a cheat. I promise that I won't use the cheat again. Sorry NetEase :( I won't do stupid things agai. Long Live ROS! <3 Thank You NetEase! Good Game. God bless. 

Posted (edited)

WASTING MONEY.

I was playing in a internet cafe everyday i use different computers but use same account, One day while playing RULES OF SURVIVAL the game crashed and i reopen the game and upon login in my account there's  a note that popup saying that my account has been banned. I think my  account was banned because some of the people who also play there used a hack there and it happened that my account was affected. I hope that i can play with my account again , please unbanned  my account. I a'm hoping  for your kind consideration.

Sincerely your,

• In-Game Name:
  • ●Keid❶❺
  • Rank
  • Platinum 3
  • Server:
  • Asia PC

Edited by Keid0215
1 person likes this

IGN; LadYLord

Rank; Platinum

Server; Asia

Please Unbanned my acc ill never Cheat again

ACCOUNT NAME: ReturnOfHasagi

I've been banned when I logged in into a public comp shop, then when I am about to play, I was back on log in screen and I tried to log in but it it says that my account is banned.

I think that someone before me is using cheat and banned several times. Please review my account and see if I am a real cheater that I know I'm not.... Thanks...

IGN: HiiiiTMaaN

Server: PC-Asia

I got banned for no reason, your game is a fun and stress reliever game, but if people or other players got banned for no reason? It`s not fun you know? We play fair and square, and after all of that, we just got banned for no reasom, and if we reported a real hacker, they just got banned for a day. why is that so unfair? Please un-ban my account. I honestly don`t cheated.

IGN: AlexaaaFromYT

Server: Asia

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Why did i got banned? I didn't do anything, i'm just playing and i got banned, and i didn't even know why? I didn't even cheated, if i'm cheating then my most kills is over 15 kills, but my most kills is only 11? Why did i got banned? Your game is very good and it's stress relieving! I'm always playing this game with my friends, and i planning to top up this day, but last night i got banned? Please unban my account, because i didn't do anything, i'm just playing and got banned, i'm happy last night because i'm diamond V now, but then we play and i got banned? Why did i got banned? I reported some hackers/cheaters and they're just suspended for 24 hours or 3 days, it's kinda unfair? Ya'know, Me? I didn't cheated but i got banned permanently? So please.. Please unban me now,☹ I'm super sad that i got banned yesterday, and i'm hoping that you will unban me☹ so i can play rules of survival again, because this game is making me always happy! But when i got banned i've been sad whole night, Please unban me☹ i hope you will unban me because i didn't do anything, i've been planning to top up today, and you banned me! So please.. Unban me!☹ I really really love this game❤ And again i hope you will unban me ASAP, Thank you so much Rules Of Survival. ☺

From your Fav. Player,

AlexaaaFromYT

Please Reply to my Letter☺ 

you can also message me here,

gmail: hekhek012@gmail.com

IGN: Fallenangel

What in the world R.O.S is doing you guys banned my account permanent without any cheat then just somebody reported to you guys banned it, while other players out there are banned also without any cheat at all just pure talent on the game.. we spend time to play ros hours of gaming then you will banned us innocent players.. while cheaters high rank still playing and suspended only for 24 hrs is this a joke..

Posted (edited)

THE REASON I GOT BANNED BECAUSE MY ACCOUNT LOG IN TO ANOTHER LOCATION. I have 2 computer with on different location (My HOME and my Shop). WTF

Edited by wachichow

IGN: iWiSh

report me for what? its easy to report. when someone dies or killed? killer was automatically reported and then banned??? come on... i didn't even use any of cheat or any of it..review my account..then judge it when it comes to the stats.....think before you click 

IGN: Kurtskiee

My friend slept at my house and was using my account without my consent, and when I woke up, my account was already perma-banned. Please un-ban my account because I have personally put a lot of effort in playing and enjoying the game. Please reconsider. Hoping for your kindest consideration.

IGN: Grifffin

SERVER: Asia

Ranked: Silver

I let my friend to borrow my account Then he played it for a couple of days then when i open  it its already banned ....my account has been banned because of negative behavior 

please unbanned my account and i will not anyone borrow it, and i will be a good player.

IGN: ✪ⓂorningⓈtar✪

Ranked: Diamond lll

My account was banned May 14, I accidentaly log in my account without restarting the Pc because the pc has deepfreeze so its safe to play and i forgot to restart. You can see the picture that was a week ago that my progress of playing is slow i can't do chicken dinner in solo Please unban my account for i been work hardly for my account i never cheated in my account.

Hope you notice my sencerely words

30653281_1838219992897456_5035209964642107392_o.jpg

16 hours ago, smalllegs said:

IGN: ✪ⓂorningⓈtar✪

Ranked: Diamond lll

My account was banned May 14, I accidentaly log in my account without restarting the Pc because the pc has deepfreeze so its safe to play and i forgot to restart. You can see the picture that was a week ago that my progress of playing is slow i can't do chicken dinner in solo Please unban my account for i been work hardly for my account i never cheated in my account.

Hope you notice my sincerely words

30653281_1838219992897456_5035209964642107392_o.jpg

Email me: Arnoldabarquez96@gmail.com

Haamangako@gmail.com

IGN: Psyguard

I got banned just by afk'ing im eating then suddenly i got send to home screen saying "PERMANENTLY SUSPENDED"? why? Did i not play too long and i got banned? oh pls Admins of this game pls i need to get back. I spent Money on this game and i dont want it to get wasted like that. New clothes is on sale and i want them but Please take action to this i really want to play Rules of Survival again.

email:trashealways@gmail.com

-_-:|   <--- Me right now >_<

Posted (edited)

IGN: Kyriefurry

Server Asia

let my friend to borrow my account Then he played it for a couple of days then when i open  it its already banned ....my account has been banned because of negative behavior 

please unban my account i am Good Player promise  i will not anyone borrow again.
Thank You :) 
Email: Dwaynealiguin@gmail.com

Edited by Kyriefurry