MicoMeex

Rules of Survival Ban Appeal

417 posts in this topic

• IGN: MicoMeex
  • Server: Asia

I came across with a program named "SHIFT WINDOW" as I searched online of how to adjust application size manually to adjust my screen to small size so that I can play while I do some work on my pc my 1st game I got DC due to connection lost I got back and burned and died so I start another game I ride some vehicle then game crashed then when I login again account was permanently banned.

hope using program to adjust screen size is not illegal or something... if it is... then my sincere apology but hope its not cuz its the only way I can play comfortably while I do work stuff in pc and play a little while getting bored the game is great and loved it.

looking forward to unbanned my account and I start playing again.

Best regards,

MicoMeex

5 people like this

IGN: crub

SERVER: asia

Ranked: platinum

I let my friend to borrow my account Then he played it for a couple of days then when i open  it its already banned ....my account has been banned because of negative behavior 

please unbanned my account and i will not anyone borrow it, and i will be a good player 

1 person likes this

Good Day my IGN: PieceøfCake I was banned using wallhack and i dont have to do with it coz i was playing on a PC which wall hack program is running i dont have any idea about it.. I was surprise i was ban after that game... i hope i can unbanned my account.. hoping for your kind consideration..and also my friends account IGN: PlayerNøtFøund and GødIV, Asia Server T_T

• IGN: HooLeeFuuk

I was playing in a internet cafe everyday i use different computers but use same account, One day while playing RULES OF SURVIVAL the game crashed and i reopen the game and upon login in my account there's  a note that popup saying that my account has been banned. I think my  account was banned because some of the people who also play there used a hack there and it happened that my account was affected. I hope that i can play with my account again , please unbanned  my account. I a'm hoping  for your kind consideration.

p.s. i know my IGN isn't appropriate, sorry for that. 

Sincerely your,

HooLeeFuuk

Posted (edited)

Cheater named Forever0601 killed me by shooting me through the wall. He also could walk through the wall. He is still playing right now in ASIA server, please banned him and other cheaters forever.

Edited by Dreamsky2nd
WRONG NAME
1 person likes this

Cheater named Forever0601 killed me by shooting me through the wall. He also could walk through the wall. He is still playing right now in ASIA server, please banned him and other cheaters forever.

SIR bat po banned account ko

IGN:DarkAngeL

Di naman po ako gumagamit ng cheat at sana po pakitabalik ubos allowance ko doon eh sana po

di ma banned bagong account ko 

IGN™BadMan™ gawa lng ng gawa ng account di naman ako gumagamit ng cheat sana po paki balik pati yong isang account ko!

• IGN: ★BlueSenpai★
    My main account is Diamond 2. Last weak i use my sub account (★BlueSenpai★) to play with my friend because the Vinagame client got error that some acc cant log with facebook.Well i play as brone rank. I killed two team continious and get report after that i guess.So my sub account is banned now. Looking forward from you to unban my account.

IGN: Demikarl

SERVER: Asia

Ranked: Gold IV

I think Somebody used my account and when I'd opened it.. it says "account was permanently banned"

please help me unbanned my account.

hoping for your kind consideration..

IGN: ƒrsSadak

Ranked: Platinum IV

Last night i played this account, i never hack or something in this game, and this morning im surprised, because my account got suspend/banned permanently, why?? please give back my account it already have nice outfits:(

IGN: Gerooo

Ranked: Silver III

Hi my account got banned I just got lose they got banned? What please unban me I didn't see not do anything I do a lot of work to do in my account please unban me. #JUSTICE

• IGN: EngrSncdz
    My main account is Diamond II or III. Last season use  to play with my friend because the fireteam other party I last hit the other character and that's why I reported please unban my accoutn. Looking forward from you to unban my account.

• IGN: SsiSsiSsi

My account been banned for what? I didn't even do anything wrong. I was just playing like every other nights that i have played. After playing for 4 hours and won by 2 then boom BANNED!  I didn't even do anything bad. Please unban my account, is the reason because i win with 14kills per game? Wewzzz. I'll be looking forward from you to unban my account. And please send me a proof of what i did wrong so that i could understand the reason why you ban me!!!!!

IGN: DANNYPHANTOM

SERVER: asia

Ranked: GOLD IV

THE REASON I GOT BANNED BECAUSE SOMEONE LOG IN MY ACCOUNT TO ANOTHER LOCATION. I FORGOT TO "CLEAR LOGIN DATA" WHEN I AM PLAYING AT THE INTERNET CAFE, THAT WHY SOMEONE USING MY ACCOUNT.

PLEASE UNBANNED MY ACCOUNT. 

• IGN: Kenesandoryu

i Played for 1 hours ang the game gets laggy, then i eventually disconnected. i reconnect and then im disconnected again and for no reason i ended up being banned. imo not used to playe with cheat on ever since. pls unban gm. why should i risk my account and play with cheat. i already top up some diamonds.

Best regards,

Kenesandoryu

Posted (edited)

To Whom It May Concern,

I’m trying to log into my account and the message “Banned for
Prohibited Behaviour” is appearing and I’m unable to login! I am
writing to validate that the utilization of Automation Software
occurred on my account by my sister, he has recently revealed this
information to me as I was completely unaware and very enraged to hear
that he has been using my account without my knowledge… however I
only have myself to blame.

Clearly I have exchanged words with my sister explaining that what he
did was wrong and that he can never use my account again because this
leaded to the closure of my account in which I am greatly upset about,
being able to play this amazing game brings me great joy and I wish to
continue to that by gaining access to my account to be able to play
again.

I take full responsibly of my account and that my own laziness has
lead to this but I hope to be able to be given a chance to play again.

Regards,
Andy Bue

Username: PINYAapple
Platform: Windows PC
Server: Pc-Asia

Edited by HOW THIS HAPPENED
1 person likes this

Why my account banned ? didnt use any third party program .
playing ros is very addictive and fun when im bored ill play ros and my energy is back i love this game , but why my account is banned for not using any third party program . i am playing sometimes in computer shop to play with my friends and schoolmates . please release my account sad.gif hoping to read this topic and hoping to release my account . thank you for this wonderful game ros team . i am 100% supporting the way you ban those cheaters and i will always report that cheaters . thank you for reading my concern and for taking an action . god bless us all more power ros team .
IGN : 24Mine
Server : PC-Asia
Last rank before season 0 end :Platinum III 30+ points

PS. and my account is not on the list of banned accounts thank you very much ros team im waiting for my account thank you .

IGN: QueenMagic10

PC: Asia

Sorry for using hack. Cant resist the temptation.. I really want to win.. Sorry for what I've done.. Please can you give me another chance? if i used cheat again, i wouldn't beg you anymore.. Please unbanned my account.. I sincerely Apologize for what I've done.. Thank you..

IGN:Knightxxx

PC:Asia

please unbanned my account...i never use any of the third party...i was trying to kill all the cheater the game...can you please unbanned it i promise i will not use any of that ever again....

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

IGN:kinglord09

PC:ASIA

please unbanned my account they report me for what..im not using any of the hack...i win 2 games and they report me...please unbanned it

Edited by brutalmu09

Posted (edited)

IGN: PaPaVePeL
IGN: KantotTerror

PC: Asia 

Platimun II
 Diamond III

PLEASE UNBANNED MY 2 ACCOUNTS I'M NOT USING ANY CHEAT UNTIL I GET THE DIAMOND III RANK .. SAYANG NAMAN PO YUNG ACC KO I WASTE ALL MY ALLOWANCE FOT IT THEN BANNED !!? NAG LAG NAMAN PO KASI YUNG ROS TAPOS CLOSE KO THEN NAKAPASOK NA PAKO THEN THE SECOND TRY I GOT DISCONNECTED THEN I TRY TO OPEN IT THEN I GOT A NOTE MY ACCOUNT BANNED PERMANENT PLEASE UNBANNED MY ( 2 ) TWO ACCOUNTS I SPEND ALL MY ALLOWANCE FOR IT THANKS AND MORE POWER FOR THE GAME THANKS .. GOD BLESS 

Edited by pavz0092

IGN:mintahakara

pc: asia

TO GM I REALLY APOLIGIZING I ADMIT USING CHEAT WALL HACK.. SO I REGRET USING CHEAT .I APPEAL AND PLEASE DO NOT BANNED MY ACCOUNT I SWEAR  AND PROMISING  NEVER USE CHAET AGAIN . I GOING TO PLAY IT WAS DISCONNETING I CANT PLAY . PLEASE GET BACK MY ACCOUNT

IGN:k3v1nm4rk

Pc: asia

I DIDN'T USE ANY CHEAT OR ANYTHING THAT OTHER PLAYER REPORT ME. I'M JUST A NORMAL PLAYER. I PLAY N PLAY AND I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING THAT OTHER PLAYER ANGRY. I Previously play and after a few minute i logout then i surprise because i has been banned without do anything so please GM or admin get back my account.

GM ?? PLEASE READ OUR LETTERS PLEASE ! UNTIL WHEN ?? PLEASE UN BANNED MY ( 2 ) ACCOUNTS I DIDN'T USE ANY 3RD PARTY OF THE GAME ! STILL NO RESPONSE GM PLEASE I WASTE OFF MY ALLOWANCE FOR THIS GAME FOR WHAT ?? FOR BANNING !?

IGN: KantotTerror
PC: ASIA

IGN: PaPaVePeL
PC: ASIA

IGN: MisterJak

Server: Asia

banned for inapproriate attitude, my last game i did take some ammos but my squadmate told me that i give them every loot on supply box and i didn't, i think that's the reason why i got reported, please review my account i didn't use any hack or what, please be considerate GM thankyou and godbless.