Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bluefish

More than half of the rangers and warriors are going to quit this game if there's no class swap coming out after new class coming

12 posts in this topic

The rangers are completely useless compared to new class Elemental Mage, they deal less single target and multiple target damage than this new class, no one ever need rangers especially scouts for anything once this new class coming out. 

On Chinese servers the only way to keep those rangers and warriors from quit the game is offering them class transfer. And more than 90% percent of rangers and warriors either swap to Paladins or Elemental Mages. Only small proportion rangers, warriors left are some tamers and Forest Guide, and some Fangs. Because the class is so unbalanced cause the warrior tanks, executions,  ranger scouts, are unplayable

I've asked about more than 20 rangers and warriors on the top 100 ranking CR list, they are really tired of the unbalance class and going to quit this game if there is no class swap after new class coming out. 

So if you wanna keep the game running rather than making the final ripping off and shut down the game, better offer the class swap

Edited by Bluefish

Funny that the person saying this isn’t any of the 20k$ rangers in my server.

Im very positive netease will be fine. 

ive quit long time ago :) but waintg for the new server 

Edited by BsPlayer
1 person likes this

and then the balance update comes: warriors smashing pvp again and rangers r on top of the dmg statistics:"huh...ähhh...may I swapp again? :/...? ...pls?"

Rangers will still be played, no matter what.  Rangers match the elemental mage, been watching chinese col stream for awhile, top 5 dps on all content elemental mage/ rangers and paladins

dps warriors are rare too but the most rare thing are mystics, you can look throughout all the col streams rn and you’re not gonna find a single mysic dps. 

So far ive seen only one myatic dps and was getting out dpsed by paladin tank lol

1 hour ago, Yela said:

Rangers will still be played, no matter what.  Rangers match the elemental mage, been watching chinese col stream for awhile, top 5 dps on all content elemental mage/ rangers and paladins

dps warriors are rare too but the most rare thing are mystics, you can look throughout all the col streams rn and you’re not gonna find a single mysic dps. 

So far ive seen only one myatic dps and was getting out dpsed by paladin tank lol

The irony is that DPS warriors completely go against the grain that is the intended function. Why makes a class centered round drawing aggro yet as the lowest DPS value of all the classes, we get to play the lineage-style game.

let that all sink in as to ironically hilarious this all is

8 minutes ago, ShadowOfALegend said:

The irony is that DPS warriors completely go against the grain that is the intended function. Why makes a class centered round drawing aggro yet as the lowest DPS value of all the classes, we get to play the lineage-style game.

let that all sink in as to ironically hilarious this all is

Panda did said executioner will get some buffs.  Thats one thing

and again based on chinese streams, war tanks are still usable especially at illusionists and with a massive dps. 

I know panda keep saying that we shouldn’t compare the game with the sister game but we are slowly getting there, the only thing we miss is class swap so far. 

Dont lose hope, warriors will get better and more usefull

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

21 minutes ago, Yela said:

Panda did said executioner will get some buffs.  Thats one thing

and again based on chinese streams, war tanks are still usable especially at illusionists and with a massive dps. 

I know panda keep saying that we shouldn’t compare the game with the sister game but we are slowly getting there, the only thing we miss is class swap so far. 

Dont lose hope, warriors will get better and more usefull

That's an easy statement for one to make: I'm currently 15th among my warrior kin in the server I'm at and with the current meta taking 2 glads and 1 fang at most (I'm fang and that's still a huge competition just for the 1 spot) and unlike the lineup for mystics and rangers, the pick for warriors are extremely tighter as most raids tend to see them as a lackluster class. If you're in discord for CoL, most of the warriors there are feeling the same as I do.

Edited by ShadowOfALegend

5 minutes ago, ShadowOfALegend said:

That's an easy statement for one to make: I'm currently 15th among my warrior kin in the server I'm at and with the current meta taking 2 glads and 1 fang at most (I'm fang and that's still a huge competition just for the 1 spot) and unlike the lineup for mystics and rangers, the pick for warriors are extremely tighter as most raids tend to see them as a lackluster class. If you're in discord for CoL, most of the warriors there are feeling the same as I do.

I know, this is a problem on all servers. 

And the fang buff is becoming more and more unnoticeable. 

And the executioner buff if its just the path to get buffed then nothing will change since i doubt any exe will do over 40k in an end game raid. 

But in china version the most common thing is a paladin tank and warrior tank, for them to still use warrior tank means there was a change at some point