CaptWarlock

Class swap/roll back/customer service

4 posts in this topic

@RedPanda I play on Thundercall forest UTC-8 character name CapWarlock. My main issue I've sent in multiple tickets regarding roll back. I've lost 2 million gold. My bow went from SS back to A grade. Lost 13 bloods and 4 legendary essence. 2 pieces of legendary went from grade 335 back to 272. I get generic non helpful replies when contact team does respond an I swear they don't speak English or understand my issues with game. Now Netease is introducing New class and no class swap offered? All these people including myself have spent valuable time and effort building our main classes just to get swindled into making new ones to spend money on a game that doesn't seem to care about their consumers. Not good business strategy imo. Even with the event going on, why make it where you can level a class from 1-55 and get no rune essence either? That doesn't seem fair. Most level 55s already have runes maxed to at least 40. Doesn't seem worth it. An if they do introduce class swap it wouldn't surprise me if it resets everything to 0 which will discourage and enrage alot of people. Due to lack of help and response I'm almost at the point of requesting my money back I've spent on the game. Wouldn't even care if they ban the account because of it as I would quit playing at that point. I've spent so much time and effort it seems my money and time would be better spent elsewhere on other games and corporations that actually care about their consumers vs whay I've seen this far from netease. Please fix these issues on behalf of your consumers. I think everyone here agrees it is only fair to incorporate class swap so that the old players can start fresh with new class just the same as someone new starting. If they use a level up potion would it not be fair to start out with what a lvl 55 already had grinded to get for stats? An if we did class swap we are just switching skills so it would be same as character we currently have just different play style. I would like to see this incorporated in the future or else what is the point of continuing playing? What incentive do we have to continue on if we no longer enjoy the game based off of Netease biased controls and OP classes? Let's not even go into Paladins and their unfair advantages they have over all classes!

1 person likes this

Every time the server crashes half the player base submits false reports of item loss. And then gets it blindly granted. Maybe it’s time for them to take their time granting item refunds. As much as it sucks that this is happening it’s better than you being blindly given 9 level 40 mountains.

Posted (edited)

Some get stuff for free and some of us (like me) that never recieved loot boxes bought with real money (goblin merchant) can't get an answer or anything. 

Edited by Dracula_X

On 2/28/2018 at 7:42 AM, CaptWarlock said:

@RedPanda I play on Thundercall forest UTC-8 character name CapWarlock. My main issue I've sent in multiple tickets regarding roll back. I've lost 2 million gold. My bow went from SS back to A grade. Lost 13 bloods and 4 legendary essence. 2 pieces of legendary went from grade 335 back to 272. I get generic non helpful replies when contact team does respond an I swear they don't speak English or understand my issues with game. Now Netease is introducing New class and no class swap offered? All these people including myself have spent valuable time and effort building our main classes just to get swindled into making new ones to spend money on a game that doesn't seem to care about their consumers. Not good business strategy imo. Even with the event going on, why make it where you can level a class from 1-55 and get no rune essence either? That doesn't seem fair. Most level 55s already have runes maxed to at least 40. Doesn't seem worth it. An if they do introduce class swap it wouldn't surprise me if it resets everything to 0 which will discourage and enrage alot of people. Due to lack of help and response I'm almost at the point of requesting my money back I've spent on the game. Wouldn't even care if they ban the account because of it as I would quit playing at that point. I've spent so much time and effort it seems my money and time would be better spent elsewhere on other games and corporations that actually care about their consumers vs whay I've seen this far from netease. Please fix these issues on behalf of your consumers. I think everyone here agrees it is only fair to incorporate class swap so that the old players can start fresh with new class just the same as someone new starting. If they use a level up potion would it not be fair to start out with what a lvl 55 already had grinded to get for stats? An if we did class swap we are just switching skills so it would be same as character we currently have just different play style. I would like to see this incorporated in the future or else what is the point of continuing playing? What incentive do we have to continue on if we no longer enjoy the game based off of Netease biased controls and OP classes? Let's not even go into Paladins and their unfair advantages they have over all classes!

I have lost 4 level 40 mountain of light, 1 million gold and tons of dragon scales. I submitted a ticket and didn’t get any reply so instead of crying about it, I bought another 4 level 40 mountain of light and problem is solved. If you can afford paying then instead of crying about it everywhere just buy another. 

But with class swap I agree with you, there should be class swap but it shouldn’t be cheap since there aren’t many players like the cn server. Our progress team is mainly 18 people in our server what will happen if 9 of us swapped to a different class.. team would be unbalanced for progress. 

Anyway forget your lost items, just get over it and buy new stuff/ upgrade again