Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RedPanda

Server Downtime 3/1 2AM GMT

15 posts in this topic

Please be aware that Crusaders of Light will be down for a scheduled server maintenance on Thursday, March 1 at 2AM GMT for an estimated 6 hours. As this is a larger update the downtime will be longer than usual. We appreciate your patience during this time and will have the game back up and running as soon as possible!

You can find the latest patch notes here, but please be advised that they might not be available until sometime during the day of the actual maintenance.

Thank you!

ty for ruining two weeks with big announces about the big update and now in the last hours you say that the stuff is not capable to do it.that s a nice attitude.like always transactions are more important than  words.good job.

Edited by sorceus

31 minutes ago, sorceus said:

ty for ruining two weeks with big announces about the big update and now in the last hours you say that the stuff is not capable to do it.that s a nice attitude.like always transactions are more important than  words.good job.

Where is the problem? They had said to do it on 28th. When the update will be installed it is 1.3. 2 o’clock GMT that is 28th 6pm PST

Hey again, I still don't have any solid information at this time. I hope to have it soon. But yes, we are delaying the update tonight and maintenance will be 2 hours today as part of the normal server maintenance.

absolutely right @Lisionok 

they should have said a word concerning the timezone difference to make it more clear, but i think thats obvious for most players (or maybe not *sigh*)

so your attitude is better? @sorceus

So when is the new ele mage coming out, end of march? Since tonight is only a regular maintenance. 

Will this be updated properly or are you stating false information on Facebook? 

Posted (edited)

Ok, you are not going do the maintenance of 6 hours, but you forgot to say it will still having one and the time for it.

PDT=UTC-07:00 means i still got time for up GS for event, but look its not going to appen, i dont know when server are back, so i will not sit looking, i'm going to sleep.

But other poeple will probably wait, and if the maintenance is for 2 hours means i will loose 2hours for up gs because *you dont give all the information.

¬¬

Cheers

Edited by JBFyrus

downtime my azz... probably couldn't pay the power account xDxD:P

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@XsphinxX Will this be updated properly or are you stating false information on Facebook? is not my  information.panda said that.check discord.

Edited by sorceus

14 hours ago, JBFyrus said:

Ok, you are not going do the maintenance of 6 hours, but you forgot to say it will still having one and the time for it.

PDT=UTC-07:00 means i still got time for up GS for event, but look its not going to appen, i dont know when server are back, so i will not sit looking, i'm going to sleep.

But other poeple will probably wait, and if the maintenance is for 2 hours means i will loose 2hours for up gs because *you dont give all the information.

¬¬

Cheers

I've waited to someone to post so i wouldn't make a double post.

- first i said what you can see above, but its looks like you've done something even worse. You extended the deadline of the event until 6º March.

So the people that thought that it would end yestarday (23:59PDT/UTC -07:00) spent all their resources on low quality material to get some extra GS, now they will not have the possibility to join resources that they already spent with the resources of this week to buy better materials for a better GS at the end of the event.

That makes it easier to other to achieve that goal. And yes, that is possible, i made 32,500 GS in 11 days and i didn't even spent a cent.

So, with your little joke, most of the people that were supposed to be on the top 20 and receive the prizes will not be there anymore at the end.

>:(

Cheers

@JBFyrus read their posts first before going off. The top 20 event is done. The Legend box light of dawn portion of it is still happening. Cool down and read everything. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Ya, u right, my bad, a little , i'm angry, with them, i have a char broken at 8 days without fix (my main), and read about it will extend... ¬¬

So, my bad this time, can't be them allways.

But the Rank still out of data.

:ph34r:

Cheers

Edited by JBFyrus
1 person likes this

2 hours ago, JBFyrus said:

Ya, u right, my bad, a little , i'm angry, with them, i have a char broken at 8 days without fix (my main), and read about it will extend... ¬¬

So, my bad this time, can't be them allways.

But the Rank still out of data.

:ph34r:

Cheers

All good Citizen, you have every right to be upset. I find a few beers calms the situation somewhat. Just remember, there are gamers out there who can't even log into the game ..... their the lucky ones ..... If this game wasn't so addictive I would quit right now.... I'm an idiot, wth do I know... more beersies

1 person likes this

Just on thing. The game is not addictive, well for me is not... More like, is diferent from others MMO, its fun for a soft play. :)

But the Support is hard. :D