Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
God Like

D0 Set Swap its a MUST !

13 posts in this topic

sucks.jpeg

Hello, i was wondering why D0 sets not allowed to swap it between eachother? I've changed my path and meanwhile it was necessary to use D0 sets , i gather some pieces together for long try the problem is D0 sets have lower grade than my current equipments which is 200. All piece's i gotta wear its like 288 or better but Grade 200 items just because D0 , i must wear them in order to get set effect which is really matters for everyone unless you craft legendary, Since its not simple to craft legendary during these times , it should be allowed to swap between eachother in order to keep the improvement on route. Otherwise this is really painfull and holds me back with lower CR items which cause me a lot of trouble while joining in HC Mode Raids and such . For example , i use grade 200 D0 helmet which is B grade ( totally worthless ), i got other D0 item which is 208 and A grade ( at least better than other one ) , i suppose to use second one but it has unnecessary bonus which i wanted to swap it to first one between but game doesnt allow that is just sucks. Meanwhile who cannot craft legendary or afford one , yet. Suppose to have this oppurtunity in order to keep grinding and trying their best. I hope this comes true , i'm looking for support about this issue. Hopefully i'd like to see this feature in the future. 

I cannot fathom why DO sets are restricted for swapping. STUPID!!!! yes I have to agree with you because this pisses me off as well.

On 26.02.2018 at 8:42 AM, Almuranazz said:

I cannot fathom why DO sets are restricted for swapping. STUPID!!!! yes I have to agree with you because this pisses me off as well.

Thanks for support !

It would be nice, but it's not a must.  It's a known quantity that isn't broken.  I suggest all the broken things be fixed before something like this is even considered.

24 minutes ago, Straylight said:

It would be nice, but it's not a must.  It's a known quantity that isn't broken.  I suggest all the broken things be fixed before something like this is even considered.

There will forever be broken things in the game that (whispers) "isnt going anywhere" since they have been here since practically day1 and or new broken things pop out of no where weekly. 

No they don’t need swap. You must be new and don’t know how old legendaries worked and how you couldn’t swap unless they were exquisites.

Stop asking for all this easy mode bull**** and just quit the game already instead of flooding the forums begging for handouts.

2 people like this

Let's keep the discussion focused on the topic of D0 and how you feel about Set Swaps. Please do not attack other players.

1 person likes this

I think the issue mostly is becoz there are do sets that arr way useful than some d1s.. and its really sux not being able to swap them when u dont have full lehendary sets yet... 

but yeah, its not a major issue that you cant cope with.. just get your legendaries and reroll..pray.. reroll.. pray more..

In my opinion if you put d0 now swappable it will be horrible...

First of all against the old players and second of all its a competitive spirit that needs to be there to be able to enjoy something you achieved with hard work!

17 minutes ago, demonhunterzc said:

In my opinion if you put d0 now swappable it will be horrible...

First of all against the old players and second of all its a competitive spirit that needs to be there to be able to enjoy something you achieved with hard work!

Oh really?

You probably are not veteran enough to remember how they ninja-changed class-specific D0 sets to D1, thus allowing crafted legendaries to be set-swapped. Or how about how they changed swap rules to allow Divine swap to Legendary, thus basically giving a finger to everyone who invested into costly Divine gear upgrades.

On 3/2/2018 at 0:32 PM, RedPanda said:

Let's keep the discussion focused on the topic of D0 and how you feel about Set Swaps. Please do not attack other players.

Zero forum presence for 2 mo this during major community concerns such as warriors needing buffs or serious android issues.

But return to bend to the will of every request on forums.

Forgive me for defending the decisions already made. 

Go ahead, make D0 swappable. And keep spamming free legend events. Make all crystals daily login rewards. Nerf every raid. Blindly provide compensation to any complaining player. It’s not my game. I just hang out here. Ignore the forum cryers who want all the hand outs and easy mode. Or don’t.

But I assure you if you keep pissing off the players who spend 10s of thousands, you’ll regret it. 

Negative crystals isn’t a big enough penalty or any at all realistically. They’ll get their money and lives back because you guys want everyone to be max level server path and fully geared in a week.

So you want the paying players to get more for their buck 

just no,grind and get its simple we dont want to make this a pay2win game