EternaL

Removal of achievement points due to game bug

20 posts in this topic

Hi Good day Net Ease! 

As you remove our achievement points and titles due to game bug. Can you please provide a compensation to this problem? The players of this game found that terrain glitch on elemental lord and now you removed it. We did help the community. We discover the bug and you fix it. I've played so many games so far all they did was only to give compensation as they remove some bugs. We are worthy enough to have some compensation. We spend damn time to earn and you only just remove without giving any compensation?

Posted (edited)

Yeah compensation! and btw, its not players fault. most of the players not using glitch. they just lure the elemental lord on where they cant hit the player. continuesly moving to stay alive. so where is the cheat or glitch there?. players not problem that elemental lord is so slow or cant direct move to player to kill!?. how many hours to kill that elemental lord by continuesly moving! so many silver lost and time to kill that elemental lord!. u just wipe out easily without thinking if thats cheat.

Edited by LordReaper

14 minutes ago, LordReaper said:

Yeah compensation! and btw, its not players fault. most of the players not using glitch. they just lure the elemental lord on where they cant hit the player. continuesly moving to stay alive. so where is the cheat or glitch there?. players not problem that elemental lord is so slow or cant direct move to player to kill!?. how many hours to kill that elemental lord by continuesly moving! so many silver lost and time to kill that elemental lord!. u just wipe out easily without thinking if thats cheat.

Yes ur right. Its not players fault. It's the game fault. Why give some punishment, we did not use any 3rd party app for doing it. 

Omg guys are you serious?

You found a glitch...you exploit it and get advantage over other players with all that lvl 30-45 recipes and u complain that they remove them?

That is unfair for all the other players that dont take advantage of glitches. And as it is stated in the mail u received, it is against the terms of use of the game. 

Its your fault that u spent time and wiped on a glitch which u shouldnt be using in the first place. There is no way u could kill those elementals without the terrain glitch. Running and hiding behind an invisible wall is a glitch. You should just report it and not grind it. 

2 people like this

Hahahaha oh I needed that.... You glitched the system to gain advantage your compensation is your account being active still.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, Arok said:

Hahahaha oh I needed that.... You glitched the system to gain advantage your compensation is your account being active still.

Good point, I can't believe they request a reward for that oh my God ... And @LordReaper, you got the same arguments every time, complaining everytime, dude ... get over it, you won't get nothing back, and I am glad I didn't abused the glitch like you did, if I were you I would be happy of not being banned yet.

P.S : Watch your language.

Have a good day !

Tsup.

Edited by Tsup
Post scriptum.
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

finding a glitch is one point exploiting the glitch is the big point. and then dont cry if all advantages will be deleted then or get banned.

But the most importend point is how you deal with a glitch. like me found also a grp where we glitched the lords, but after that i wrote a ticket and have asked if this is allowed taktic or not.

because not all glitches must be bad. it could be also been a part of an allowed way.

like fort desolation: luring 2nd boss into lava could be also been a glitch , as player you never knows always 100% if its a glitch or a taktic.

and this is the point why in many situations its not easy for player to differentiate if it could be a glitch or not.

so that is then also a part of the GMs and Game Publisher how they want 2 deal with bugs, glitches, ect.

like the last lord glitch, they know it but havent communicated to us, only after fixed they deleted some advantage but not all.

this is in my point the worsed way, there will always be 2 sides , the none expliots vs exploiters.

better i think they would deal with glitches , bugs , ect like:

1st  way:

infor all player and if used you can get banned ( but this is then allot of GM word )

or

2nd way:

massage all player 2 allow using the glitch, till it is fixed. so none player get then an advantage or disadvangte. but this politic isnt always well for the game publisher or game balance. because it depends which advantage the player get.

so maybe a mix of both allow or get on ban till fix. but informing all player as far as something is known. so noone can say i have a disadvantage because ..  and none exploiter cant say he doesnt knew it that isnt allowed.

Edited by nienna

1 hour ago, nienna said:

finding a glitch is one point exploiting the glitch is the big point. and then dont cry if all advantages will be deleted then or get banned.

But the most importend point is how you deal with a glitch. like me found also a grp where we glitched the lords, but after that i wrote a ticket and have asked if this is allowed taktic or not.

because not all glitches must be bad. it could be also been a part of an allowed way.

like fort desolation: luring 2nd boss into lava could be also been a glitch , as player you never knows always 100% if its a glitch or a taktic.

and this is the point why in many situations its not easy for player to differentiate if it could be a glitch or not.

so that is then also a part of the GMs and Game Publisher how they want 2 deal with bugs, glitches, ect.

like the last lord glitch, they know it but havent communicated to us, only after fixed they deleted some advantage but not all.

this is in my point the worsed way, there will always be 2 sides , the none expliots vs exploiters.

better i think they would deal with glitches , bugs , ect like:

1st  way:

infor all player and if used you can get banned ( but this is then allot of GM word )

or

2nd way:

massage all player 2 allow using the glitch, till it is fixed. so none player get then an advantage or disadvangte. but this politic isnt always well for the game publisher or game balance. because it depends which advantage the player get.

so maybe a mix of both allow or get on ban till fix. but informing all player as far as something is known. so noone can say i have a disadvantage because ..  and none exploiter cant say he doesnt knew it that isnt allowed.

how can luring 2nd boss into lava be a glitch, u lure it so lava balls take longer time to travel to the boss compare him being on land...

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, myths7k said:

how can luring 2nd boss into lava be a glitch, u lure it so lava balls take longer time to travel to the boss compare him being on land...

i think you havent get the point, i havent said its a glitch, it was only an example that its not always clear if its a glitch or its an programmed option, but this knows only the programmer. because on an other side for a player it could be a glitch you can kill boss faster befor he gets fury, that most time a point of view and a player most time cant find out what is allowed and what not, because the programmer can only know if something works as it should be or not. as player you are a user you can only ask for it but if you say as player you know it its impossible.

same like in other MMOs. there are options in bossfight where you can hide behind a stone or something like that so you dont get damage on aeo attack as example. For 1 player its an exploit for an other on tatic options. if its allowed or not you need 2 ask the programmer. you cant know it.

Edited by nienna

Posted (edited)

On 6.6.2017 at 8:59 AM, EternaL said:

*snip*[Very interesting points #1]*snip*

+

On 6.6.2017 at 9:11 AM, LordReaper said:

*snip*[Very interesting points #2]*snip*

Hahhahaha, guys u made my day! Bestest trolls we have here :D

On 6.6.2017 at 9:27 AM, EternaL said:

Yes ur right. Its not players fault. It's the game fault. Why give some punishment, we did not use any 3rd party app for doing it. 

Yep, if you do something bad with your, let's say bare hands it is ok, if you use tools, it is not. Cause logic ;-)

Edited by sicut
1 person likes this

On 08/06/2017 at 11:36 AM, nienna said:

i think you havent get the point, i havent said its a glitch, it was only an example that its not always clear if its a glitch or its an programmed option, but this knows only the programmer. because on an other side for a player it could be a glitch you can kill boss faster befor he gets fury, that most time a point of view and a player most time cant find out what is allowed and what not, because the programmer can only know if something works as it should be or not. as player you are a user you can only ask for it but if you say as player you know it its impossible.

same like in other MMOs. there are options in bossfight where you can hide behind a stone or something like that so you dont get damage on aeo attack as example. For 1 player its an exploit for an other on tatic options. if its allowed or not you need 2 ask the programmer. you cant know it.

There's no relation between lure boss to lava and killing it faster. As i said, you lure the boss to lava so the lava ball will take longer time to travel to him, the mechanic with the lava balls is that if they reach him, his aoe dmg gets higher permanently, and once a certain amount of balls reach him, he will do a team wip...This is a simple mechanic positioning, you hide behind a rock to avoid an aoe is also a simple mechanic, a glitch is people abusing a programming bug, in this case the lava and rocks are designed for players to better fight the boss

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, myths7k said:

a glitch is people abusing a programming bug, in this case the lava and rocks are designed for players to better fight the boss

and this is the point, as player you cant never know if its a glitch. because in one game the rock is design for player and in an other game there shouldnt be a rock where you can hide. in one time you exploit the fight in on other game not. thats the big problem. because only programmer know if its work as it should work as player you can know it. as player you can only guess if its a glitch but you never cant know it.

Edited by nienna

seriously..... u guys are making yourself dumb or you just are?! if a game designer wants u to hide behind a rock to reduce dmg that rock will be visible and maybe show up next to the boss, means everytime u would start elemental boss fights a rock will apear, they wont expect u to drag the bosses half way across the map to some glitchy texturr area. and hiding behind the rock will apear as part of the fighting strategy like the boss is gonna explode go hide behind a rock to mitigate the dmg. what everyone did with elemnetal lords is breakimg down the boss mechanics so that he wont inflict a single point of dmg on anyone do you srriously think thats how they designed them?! why would netease bother adding aoe dmg and whirlwinds and such if they ment for u to glitch boss behind a rock so that he will spin endlessly and not inflic any dmg at all. 

one morr point for though, when u fight those elementals if ur dps is too low they go fury, when u bug them on rocks fury never happens. does that seems like normal game behavior? stop being stupid. 

lord reaper had a slight point that thr first person to find a glitch should be rewarded but if he or anyone else abuse it again should be punished. 

the fair reaction from netease was to make a proper announcement that this behavior of the bosses is wrong and they are working to fix it. so players would know for certain its a glitch and not intended. once such a glitch is reported to them. 

they cant expect us to know every glitch is a glitch immidietly but in this case.... comeon Every 5yo would immidietly recognize it was wrong... getting bosses to inflict zero dmg or fail to use some of thier attacks is always a glitch. otherwise developer are just wasting timr and money adding those attacks which should never be used?! 

1 person likes this

On 11.6.2017 at 6:22 AM, CFunky said:

the fair reaction from netease was to make a proper announcement that this behavior of the bosses is wrong and they are working to fix it. so players would know for certain its a glitch and not intended. once such a glitch is reported to them. 

yes but over  1 week after i have send my ticket. so there have been over 2 weeks minimum they knew it, this in my not a fast recation. and the announcement was only here in forum , not in game. and only a few % read the forum, this is the next point.

Let's keep the discussions on point and refrain from attacking other members of the community. If you do see a bug please report it to the team so we can investigate them.

Posted (edited)

44 minutes ago, RedPanda said:

Let's keep the discussions on point and refrain from attacking other members of the community. If you do see a bug please report it to the team so we can investigate them.

So @RedPanda what about the lvl 40 rings and pendants? I see you havent removed them yet. So far the message I am getting is dont exploit bugs or you will get a warning in the ingame mail but u can keep all the unfair rewards you got from exploiting and which are giving u an advantage over others.. Care to comment on that?

Edited by NeilDGTyson
1 person likes this

Thanks to everyone who helped us identify the issues. We take all reports seriously and they all get investigated. As a policy we do not comment on them.

14 hours ago, nienna said:

yes but over  1 week after i have send my ticket. so there have been over 2 weeks minimum they knew it, this in my not a fast recation. and the announcement was only here in forum , not in game. and only a few % read the forum, this is the next point.

You do realize that creating the code to fix the bug takes time? It isn't just a story that you can go back delete the sentence and just write another. They would have had to write a whole new algorithm for both Lord and the terrain and how they interact with each other. 

A bug was exploited, 90% of the players gave it a go, 50% abused it.

Yes it is unfair that some were lucky enough to get level 40 blueprints. 

Don't forget that the whole point of the softlaunch is to find the glitches and to fix them. If they ban every account that took advantage of the glitch there will be no-one left in the game.

Now please everyone try this little exercise:

1. Take a big breath in
  2. Exhale all the way out
  3. Take another big breath in
  4. Hold it
  5. Build a bridge
  6. Exhale
  7. Now get over it!

3 hours ago, Agoraphobia said:

Yes it is unfair that some were lucky enough to get level 40 blueprints. 

Don't forget that the whole point of the softlaunch is to find the glitches and to fix them. If they ban every account that took advantage of the glitch there will be no-one left in the game.

Who said anything about ban? It would be fair to simply remove those rewards taken from thr glitch.

A soft launch is still an official launch and not a beta test and on situations like this you can see how the company reacts and what message they are giving to the players. Like it or not the message given right now is exploit bugs cause u will keep the rewards and i myself will definetly do so the first chance i get.