Diesel

Level 55 boost potions

7 posts in this topic

I have one account and have been debating on buying the lvl boost potion. I know its gift-able 1. can I gift them to my alts on same account I bought top up with? 2. If I gift them to someone else can they gift them back to my desired alt I want it on (same account as toon I bought too up with)?

Nope cant gift it to your alts because not online which is completely retarded. Like seriously retarded. Gotta get another device and another account to be able to use it. Im not 100% sure about gifting it to some1 to gift to your alt. So i cant comment on that.

2 people like this

Is the level potion bought from daily loot also gift-able?

Once gifted the item will be permanent on that character and not gift able to you alt. 

Best way around this is to sell Lvl 40bps at highest price to trade gold to your alt to buy xtals then purchase the lvl up potion on alt with those xtals...expensive!

On 2/23/2018 at 10:53 PM, Crashing player said:

Nope cant gift it to your alts because not online which is completely retarded. Like seriously retarded. 

^  this ^

A guildie asked me if I would mind trading a boost potion to his alt since he could not do it because it was on same account and I agreed. He gifted me his potion and logged into his alt and I gifted him mine. Soon after I did it, I realized I just got seriously screwed over on the deal because I was now stuck with an ungiftable level potion because they can only be gifted once and then they are bound. I contacted Netease support and pleaded with them that I was totally unaware that it became bound after gifting and said in the description that it was tradeable, those were their words, not mine, and they refused to compensate me. So to this very day I have a boost potion in my inventory that is unusable and Im out the cash that I spent to buy the crystals to get it. 

I dont call that great customer service, I call that bulls***t. 

So yea, boost potions cant be traded to an alt on the same account because you have to be online at same time to do it, and you cant gift it to someone online and then trade it back because it becomes bound once its gifted.

Any gifted items will be Frozen Permanently which is common sense.