Sorali

Nerf Palas

24 posts in this topic

Title say all.

Boost other classes or nerf Palas. That can't be... all players said to you but nobody do anything. Balance 

I think I m not the only one who think so...

dont nerf anything.. buff other classes

2 people like this

İts not about only paladins , all classes should be balance together like i seen a mystic tanking nm3 lord not even needed healer or i seen paladin can run sky normal, i seen archer can kill almost everyone with bursting all skills once, warrior tank too weak to tank anything not a chance against paladin Have a alot survival chance during dungeons , MJ can boost heal almost like healer , these things broken and they Must be fixed not only paladin 

2 people like this

Nerf Offheal mystics.

Nerf Forests. (doing more dmg than Scout)

Nerf Offtank fangs.

You happy? Don't talk about nerfing palas and you already have those OP roles (unless you're one of them and going with the flow to keep your role hidden).

2 people like this

21 minutes ago, Avaclon said:

Nerf Offheal mystics.

Nerf Offtank fangs.

You happy? Don't talk about nerfing palas and you already have those OP roles (unless you're one of them and going with the flow to keep your role hidden).

Pala tank scared of coming back to reality confirmed 

They are already bored with this topic, hopefully they will listen to them, so they stop screwing and crying xD

1 person likes this

54 minutes ago, Neglection said:

Pala tank scared of coming back to reality confirmed 

If you want a nerf so be it, we're still gonna be good coz of our kit, but what about healers denied in hell lords and above? what about people taking forest instead of a scout for dps and buff? what about people taking offtank fangs and leaving the tank warrs and palas behind?? that's not the reality for you?

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Avaclon said:

Nerf Offheal mystics.

Nerf Offtank fangs.

Mystic DPS healing like "healer" is really wrong, and it's killing the true Shepherds.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, SkyLight said:

Mystic DPS healing like "healer" is really wrong, and it's killing the true Shepherds.

Soon there will be many dead roles. Mags being one of them.

Verity.
Scout.
Magellana's.
Gladiator.
Daylight.
Executioner.
Forest Guide.

Unless there's a monstrous massive overhaul for balancing this is how the game will be in a few months.

Teams will be 2Shepherd, 1Tamer, 1Fang, 2Templar, 2Fire Ele, 2 Dawn. For a standard 10 man.

The only thing that could prevent this even still would be never adding class change.

Plus, the ones whining are mystics and rangers because they die easily when a pala tank jump on their faces and they don't know what to do.

I have troubles 1v1-ing pala tanks and warriors with close rating to be (below or above) so how is that op?

You expect to kill a char (that tanks bosses that can 1shot your a** by just looking at you) by 2 skills??!! WAKE UP, you shouldn't let a pala in range to jump on you in the first place, if you see a pala coming at you you either stun/run/dps it fast before shields or wait for your death because you let it get in range to smack you.

Palas have a lot of weaknesses but you don't want to spend some time to know what they're, you just go with the idea of palas are stronger than you and it isn't your fault because you're a pro.

We literally have all the damage in 1 skill, 1 SKILL that isn't a point click skill like relentless and mystic galaxy AND GUESS WHAT IT CAN BE DODGED if you just use a little part of your brain to decide when to use your escape ability, you can dodge our MAIN source of dps, imagine that.

After you do that, we do 0 dmg just slowing you or silencing you until our skill comes off cooldown OP RIGHT?? VERY OP OMG NERF NERF NERFFFF WE'RE NOT BAD AT OUR CHARS THEY'RE JUST TOO OP *CRY CRY*.

Go whine more instead of understanding YOUR SKILLS, the game and other classes. 

(If you let a pala jump on you, you deserve to be killed :))

1 person likes this

There is somethong called D O D G E which is present.and if any retard has a problem using that.they need to stop playing 

1 person likes this

Also mystics can heal and do dmg.NeRF mYstIcS.

See how retarted that sounds

Edited by Ceasefire
1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Avaclon said:

Plus, the ones whining are mystics and rangers because they die easily when a pala tank jump on their faces and they don't know what to do.

I have troubles 1v1-ing pala tanks and warriors with close rating to be (below or above) so how is that op?

You expect to kill a char (that tanks bosses that can 1shot your a** by just looking at you) by 2 skills??!! WAKE UP, you shouldn't let a pala in range to jump on you in the first place, if you see a pala coming at you you either stun/run/dps it fast before shields or wait for your death because you let it get in range to smack you.

Palas have a lot of weaknesses but you don't want to spend some time to know what they're, you just go with the idea of palas are stronger than you and it isn't your fault because you're a pro.

We literally have all the damage in 1 skill, 1 SKILL that isn't a point click skill like relentless and mystic galaxy AND GUESS WHAT IT CAN BE DODGED if you just use a little part of your brain to decide when to use your escape ability, you can dodge our MAIN source of dps, imagine that.

After you do that, we do 0 dmg just slowing you or silencing you until our skill comes off cooldown OP RIGHT?? VERY OP OMG NERF NERF NERFFFF WE'RE NOT BAD AT OUR CHARS THEY'RE JUST TOO OP *CRY CRY*.

Go whine more instead of understanding YOUR SKILLS, the game and other classes. 

(If you let a pala jump on you, you deserve to be killed :))

You drunk or what? You already know by now that mystics and rangers dont have 10s stuns. If we let pally jump on us we die right? Ofcourse cus they are OP. We cant kill pala fast enough and the moment they jumped we are fcked. 

If pala has weakness site it know.. or you yourselves dont know what your weakness do you? Because palla can tank, sustain and burst simple and take note.. at the same fcking time! So dont tell us they are not OP even a dps build warrior/exe/fang cant switch to tank and deal 30k+ dps on lords. While Pala on the other hand can do more than what warriors can do.

Theres a reason why palla’s are nerfed in cn server and dont get butt hurt on it. Face the fact

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Ceasefire said:

There is somethong called D O D G E which is present.and if any retard has a problem using that.they need to stop playing 

Now tell me senpai how do we use DODGE 😂 as far as I see you the retard stating to use that where in you in all people should know that thats a number generated dodge not a skill and use dodge button 😂

1 hour ago, SinBaD said:

You drunk or what? You already know by now that mystics and rangers dont have 10s stuns. If we let pally jump on us we die right? Ofcourse cus they are OP. We cant kill pala fast enough and the moment they jumped we are fcked. 

If pala has weakness site it know.. or you yourselves dont know what your weakness do you? Because palla can tank, sustain and burst simple and take note.. at the same fcking time! So dont tell us they are not OP even a dps build warrior/exe/fang cant switch to tank and deal 30k+ dps on lords. While Pala on the other hand can do more than what warriors can do.

Theres a reason why palla’s are nerfed in cn server and dont get butt hurt on it. Face the fact

-Yeah you die if you can't dodge a single ability that "bursts" you as you say, do you expect a melee champion to be weaker than you AT MELEE RANGE???!?!?!!?!

-Are you blind? read my reply again.

-30k dps in lords?? hahahaha screenshot me that pala TANK that does 30k in lords.

-I know that they're getting nerfed, how does that affect my statement? I didn't say don't nerf palas, I stated why YOU THINK palas are op.

And this is ladies and gentlemen a living example of a nobrainer who thinks he can kill every char in the game no matter the range,skills,stats and difference in the skills of the players. Thank you for making my point clear.

@Avaclonyou really are retarded 😂

1. I didnt imply anything on ranger stronger than melee. Your statement is if we get jumped we die and yes 100% we will get jumped unless ur a noob @ss pala who die on 1 rotation of magel or scout. We are talking about same gear or even higher gear mages and rangers losing to 10k or more GS pala. 

2.If you are pala and you cant do 30k on lords as tank you really are nab 😂 Dont worry Ill show you pala tank dps on ordeal 1-3 if you want 😂

3. So where are the list of weakness huh? Cant get anything? 

4. They are getting nerf but you clearly are saying this on a view point of paladins who are OP Atm lol. If you get wrecked by mages I sure as hell you gonna cry to get them nerf. 

5. You’re dumb if you think like that. Pala can kill anyone without even any counter play and thats a fact no need for range skills and stats difference.

And this is why guys this nobrainer shouldn’t talk nonsense in forums. Show facts first not make useless arguments

1 person likes this

@Avaclon well to be honest 90% of the pala tanks above 60k rating can hit 28- 30k in their sleep .. most of your arguments are super biased and invalid, which only shows that you are hella sacred of getting your ass nerfed .. “ kill a tank before it jumps you “ ... so many facepalms ..  how you gonna burst down a decent pala with one rotation before he starts triggering his shields and godlike regeneration.. just I can’t even begin to describe how much of an idiot you are mate .. go back to playing your silly little paly and feel proud of the fact how much of a pro you are .

and as the homie up there said if you are decent pala “ which i very much doubt “ and you don’t do 30k on hell3 + just delete your game and save your time 

also how are you gonna mention warriors in the “op “ section ahahha a fang hybrid can’t tank half the things a proper tank could, but this just shows your desperation to divert attention from your ****ty class. Be serious with life nobody takes half ass tanks to any of the major raids, like foundry or Core ..mainly because they couldn’t handle it in any ways .. not even sky hc .. I haven’t seen a fang hybdrid tank baatimus or pulrik hc

Forest guides do a lot of dmg, yes .. but you need around 60% crit and perfect sets for FG to be actually useful .. 

magels don’t heal nearly as much as shepherds do, and I don’t think they are op .. I think they are just more useful .. most people if they had the choice would choose 30k dps and 2k heal rather than 2k dps and 6k heals 

they only reason I don’t like palas in my raid is cause they are usually like yourself devoided of any skill .. because their class is so easy it’s usually headroll, face smash 

and all that bs about papa tanks having weaknesses ... phleeeeeease the only weakness they have is if they run out of mana ... FAOH 

also bro nobody denies sheps from  lords anymore.. in most top guilds there is more than enough dps to carry sheperds through even ordeal 3 

Edited by Neglection
1 person likes this

I have a paladin guildmate who doesn't have a single legend and a descent set he also have around 15k CR lower than mine but can put my hp down to 50% before I could kill him lol btw I can kill other class with a lil higher CR than me except pally and I'm always saving my chain to remove his shield so don't tell me I'm just playing my class the wrong way. I also have another guildmate who have 300-400 atk lower than mine and have more tank set effect compared to me but dealing higher dps than me on Lords. I'm confused whether pallys are just too OP or warriors are just too weak .-.

PS: They are both Templar.

Edited by Enrage

Pally's can deal so much damage, heal, stun, slow, silence, plus movement speed and these idiots still think that pally's aren't OP. Really? Not to mention the added bonus effects on sets. lmao!

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Almuranazz said:

Pally's can deal so much damage, heal, stun, slow, silence, plus movement speed and these idiots still think that pally's aren't OP. Really? Not to mention the added bonus effects on sets. lmao!

Basically my point .. you have to be really delusional or straight up retarded not to realise how ridiculously overpowered they are ..

1 person likes this

On 25/02/2018 at 5:18 AM, SinBaD said:

Now tell me senpai how do we use DODGE 😂 as far as I see you the retard stating to use that where in you in all people should know that thats a number generated dodge not a skill and use dodge button 😂

Rangers also have a skill called dodge.that tiny little button the right of the screen?ever saw it?

On 3/1/2018 at 10:09 AM, Ceasefire said:

Rangers also have a skill called dodge.that tiny little button the right of the screen?ever saw it?

Oh yeah that button.. but can you press it if you are silenced? oh dont tell me you can use "roll" to dodge the silence?? :)