CFunky

Class swap

67 posts in this topic

We need it.. Game is dying due to imbalance of class and new elemental mage will be more op... We all love it ve this game and it have so much potential. Please save your old players from leaving and introduce the feature asap

Bring class swap soon as possible or u will miss many pll. Dont make much Differenz between eu , usa n china. Cash cow we r for u , listen to our feedback. 

Many of my guildmates are leaving or log once in a few days becouse they get bored of game and no real atractive content atm. Now is the chance to make them stay. Give us class sap. Almost no one wan't to go true all this **** to get stats, gear and gems again but would like to play new or other class. If you don't make class swapable, you will kil that game.

@RedPanda as u've said we say thing like this because we care and like the game..and yes we do..

So class swap a.s.a.p

People leaving left and right already..

#MergeForestValley&BlazingPlains

#BuffWarriorFangGladExec

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Spid said:

#MergeForestValley&BlazingPlains

#BuffWarriorFangGladExec

go make another thread for merge FV and BP servers i'll support

2 people like this

We definitely need class swap. Many people might return to the game then :) if it's not there in 1-2 month everyone will be gone..

Before class swap , we need a class balance with all the classes then after that issue we could talk about class balance , i do support class swap ofc its necessary to see this feature but b4 we do that we should see the class balance and see the all results about all classes 

9 hours ago, God Like said:

Before class swap , we need a class balance with all the classes then after that issue we could talk about class balance , i do support class swap ofc its necessary to see this feature but b4 we do that we should see the class balance and see the all results about all classes 

I think its easier to see class unblances if we have the class swap feature.. the class population will speak for itself then..

to achieve class balance gets harder the more classes are added to the game, in some cases it is impossible .. so if we wait til netease balance all classes.. by that time I think I may have moved on to other more interesting games.. theres a lot coming out this year afterall

We need class swap even with balancing of class (also needed), you cannot go some raid with half squad exe even improved 

+1 I am tired of friends leaving game because of months waiting for class swap

Yes please class swap. 

We spent a good amount of money $ into our main characters. So putting a mage new char out so late into the game is so devastating. 

We need class swap because 

1. We will be more than 6 months behind in gem building this is HUGE

2. Legends that we have bought w gold on our main char will no longer be valid. Will have to build whole new sets.

3. Level potion is nice but doesn't make up the face our runes we have to re upgrade

4. I will gladly pay crystals gold or $ for class swap 50-100$ for it. 

So many people want this. I hope you do what the players want.

1 person likes this

Aftet last stream... If it ever gonna come, its gonna take around 6 months. 

if no class swap 30% rangers,40% warriors are gonna quite the game