Think its a Game

Banned for Prohibited Behavior

13 posts in this topic

Please unbanned my google account in rules of survival PC Asia due to prohibited behavior. I badly needed it, so please. :(

Please  Forgive me for what i have done i just tried the cheat if it was fun but i guess cheating is not for me im not even good at it , and i regret doing it  please ?  can i recover my account ? this the most amazing game i have ever played i dont want to lose it, i wont do it again :(

IGN : Kur☯steyaru

Platinum I

Server : Asia

Email : Artshieeme@gmail.com

Please  remove my account in the banned list, I didn't do anything I did not even  use  any  cheat.

Name: GeneralWingzero

Platinum II

Server:Asia

Email: wingabordo23@gmail.com

Please unbanned my google account in rules of survival PC Asia due to prohibited behavior. I badly needed it, so please. :( IGN garprincess PLLSS GM

Please unbanned my google account in rules of survival PC Asia due to prohibited behavior. I badly needed it, so please. :( IGN garprincess PLLSS GM.and why 2 may google account banned this 1 acc google not gamer rules GM

Here's the thing. I played about 6 hours and I can't even step on top 5, or top 10 atleast.
Everyone on the game was using cheat. Even the other players here do.
So what should I do? Should I continue the game without winning and keep on losing experience?
watdafak. I used cheat because I wanted to have a chance against other cheaters. I never meant to use the cheat if the game never had it.

It's like the other humans are wearing shades in the sunlight while you're standing in the middle of nowhere under the sun without wearing a shades.

I promise never to use those hacks again.
I can even make a program of hack myself, I wanted to buy diamonds but PC can't do anything without the mobile.

I'm not making a threat, I just telling the facts here.

I can wait. But please, un-ban my account.

I forgot my in-game name.
facebook mail: gabrielaaron86@yahoo.com
Platinum IV
I'm ready to spend money just to buy diamonds on PC and just recover my account.

I'm also promoting the game here in our area. So please don't make me disappointed.
Unban it please and remove the games. I got the hack from different public sites, You'll be able to see their discussions about making the hacks: ex; openGL circuits & etc.

I mean I can make a hack but I don't want to because it's ruining the game. I used different software, it's not developed by me.

Here's the thing. I played about 6 hours and I can't even step on top 5, or top 10 atleast.
Everyone on the game was using cheat. Even the other players here do.
So what should I do? Should I continue the game without winning and keep on losing experience?
watdafak. I used cheat because I wanted to have a chance against other cheaters. I never meant to use the cheat if the game never had it.

It's like the other humans are wearing shades in the sunlight while you're standing in the middle of nowhere under the sun without wearing a shades.

I promise never to use those hacks again.
I can even make a program of hack myself, I wanted to buy diamonds but PC can't do anything without the mobile.

I'm not making a threat, I just telling the facts here.

I can wait. But please, un-ban my account.

my in-game name: SmileAnonymous
facebook: nguyenduy4321@gmail.com
Gold I
I'm ready to spend money just to buy diamonds on PC and just recover my account.

I'm also promoting the game here in our area. So please don't make me disappointed.
Unban it please and remove the games. I got the hack from different public sites, You'll be able to see their discussions about making the hacks: ex; openGL circuits & etc.

Hello Survivors!

Please read the following Bold Text Carefully! 

Be advised that accounts are suspended in the event of severe violation(s) of the End User License Agreement. The common reason being use of unauthorized third-party software designed to modify any parts of the game, in order to gain an unfair advantage over other players. This software includes, but is not limited to, cheats, hacks, modifications, scripts and automation software. In such cases, accounts are permanently suspended in order to maintain a fair gaming environment for all players to enjoy.

However, if you believe that your account has been wrongfully suspended, you can submit an appeal to customer support by sending an e-mail to gamerulesofsurvival@service.netease.com. The following information is required:

• Username or user ID of the suspended account.

• The server the suspended account is part of.

• The date of the account suspension.

• A detailed description of the situation, preferably including screenshot(s).

•  

The suspended account will be carefully investigated and a support agent will contact you as soon as possible. Note that most RoS staff members are currently celebrating Chinese New Year. We apologize for any response delay you may experience as a result of this, and are kindly asking you to wait patiently.

Be advised that this matter should be discussed privately with the RoS staff and not in public topics: please refrain from creating similar topics and posts in the future. Repeated failure to abide by this warning will be considered as trolling and we will therefore be forced to act accordingly, resulting in moderating measures being undertaken.

Kind regards;

Ok

Edited by Okk

Posted (edited)

IGN: Krystalized
Server: PC-Asia
Gmail: mishamuyrong12@gmail.com

Please unbanned my google account in rules of survival PC Asia due to prohibited behavior. 
ididnt do anything please remove my account from banned list thanks and ASAP.....
im wasting my time since last last month for this game please help me for recovery T_T

Edited by Krystalized

Posted (edited)

IGN: Krystalized
Server: PC-Asia
Gmail: mishamuyrong12@gmail.com

Please unbanned my google account in rules of survival PC Asia due to prohibited behavior. 
ididnt do anything please remove my account from banned list thanks and ASAP.....
im wasting my time since last last month for this game please help me for recovery T_T

Edited by Krystalized

Please unbanned my account
IGN: THRASHERxShaira/MadShaira
Pc- Asia
Date of suspension: 4/25/2018
 I never use cheats or hacks or any third party software but i got banned, When i clicked the top up button the game crashed then when i opened it again my account got banned. I dont know why.