Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crashing player

Lvl 50 blueprints updates

15 posts in this topic

Im curious as to when the lvl 50 blueprints are going to be craftable and the purpose of the lvl 50 bps. Are they going to be as worthless as the lvl 40 bps? Some people are saying they'll be able to forge legends from lvl 50 bps once they can be crafted. Idk how true that is but just curious what everyone else has found out about them. 

I'm curious about this as well, I have a bunch of level 50 BP's, but the ingredients say unavailable.

Since they remove lvl 30 bps from raids , there's no any explonation about anything future about this game i made many topics countless comments and request about any information about this game future , sadly no one responds anything anywhere. They all focus on new content about Steam launch and new class release other else questions remains unanswered this issue really hits whole community and lets all of us breaks a part , due of this unkown projects and improvements ,unexpected contents cause a lot of people quit this game. Im sorry but this is the truth

1 person likes this

yes. anyway what u guys do for all those bps? keeping it or dismantle?

2 hours ago, Sem said:

yes. anyway what u guys do for all those bps? keeping it or dismantle?

I been keeping them well most of them and using them for other things. Unknown of what they are gonna bring so im not gonna dismantle them.

10 hours ago, God Like said:

Since they remove lvl 30 bps from raids , there's no any explonation about anything future about this game i made many topics countless comments and request about any information about this game future , sadly no one responds anything anywhere. They all focus on new content about Steam launch and new class release other else questions remains unanswered this issue really hits whole community and lets all of us breaks a part , due of this unkown projects and improvements ,unexpected contents cause a lot of people quit this game. Im sorry but this is the truth

Have you bothered to watch the live streams. This has been discussed and acknowledged multiple times as an issue that is being looked into and they are trying to work out the best way to resolve this problem. @God Like

@Zentax , its been said more than 1 month ago and no action taken in any place about that issue , seems more likely they all care about New class and update For New things , no one really tries to fix this issue 

2 people like this

Raid Adjustment:
  • Normal 5-person raids can now drop level 30 blueprints for players level 40 and above.
2 people like this

28 minutes ago, RedPanda said:

Raid Adjustment:
  • Normal 5-person raids can now drop level 30 blueprints for players level 40 and above.

how soon can we expect the mats for the level 50+ BP's to make a showing?

So any1 been getting lvl 30 bps on their lvl 55s since they updated that issue? I havent receive any lvl 30 bps since that was updated on 2/21. Only still receive lvl 40s and 50s no 30s for me. 

1 hour ago, Crashing player said:

So any1 been getting lvl 30 bps on their lvl 55s since they updated that issue? I havent receive any lvl 30 bps since that was updated on 2/21. Only still receive lvl 40s and 50s no 30s for me. 

I've gotten a few 30s on my lvl 55 pally

29 minutes ago, RagingApple said:

I've gotten a few 30s on my lvl 55 pally

Alrighty thx for the update. Ig i just been having some bad luck