xxxxxxxxx

NETEASE WHY U DESTROY UR OWN GAME

17 posts in this topic

Thanks for sharing this autumn but sadly netease don't give a flying **** about the community or any bug for that matter. Like previous catastrophies they just turn an blind eye and move on.. Useless bunch of ****s if you ask me..

They couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery...

2 people like this

Character: Shyks
ID: 1667143
Server: Fertile Gorge

Still missing my 30,000 gold and Hatred Staff along with 24 Shards.... I guess I'll be receiving no compensation since I got nothing at all this time. If I don't receive my items by Monday I'm just going to request to have my 20.00$ goblin pack refunded due to that's where I got 30,000 gold. I've lost a lot of respect for Netease and this game over this glitch and how your staff's been handling it. I work for International Game Technology and if someone says they had won something we have a way to verify that with precision and give the person what they deserve.. 

2 people like this

shame. those who worked hard and lost stuffs, didnt get it back and random people getting this kinda huge gifts! you gonna call it luck or lame! lol

1 person likes this

Wow.... what kind of bs is this? That is the 3rd time hearin about ppl gettin over 350 shards yet i cant get my 30k gold back or my d3 helmet. Fine give me 500 shards then since yall are clearly able to do that. 

And I was happy just to get couple lvl 30 gems and 1 40 gem or soemthing like that at the time as no one believed me I had mountain and  dazzling  but hey like someone said game don’t care. I should of quit then tbh.

the server Blazing Plains will soon die, many players have finished playing through such situations. netease support is a band of idiotis, they think there are many players on the server... but 1 player have 10, 20, 30 alts for farm.... 

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Sayajin1412 said:

Sayajin1412, you can @ all you like, all your gonna get is no reply, or we're looking into it, seems we missed a few .... Not a ruddy thing we can do other then report them to google, facebook and now Steam.

1 hour ago, xxxhero said:

the server Blazing Plains will soon die, many players have finished playing through such situations. netease support is a band of idiotis, they think there are many players on the server... but 1 player have 10, 20, 30 alts for farm.... 

The people who have quited when the gem bug first happen months ago saved themselves. 

I should have quited back then too

2 people like this

Thanks for bringing this up, we're looking into this.

Better quality, player who get this "compensation" is noobles

http://013875de426b.png

Edited by xxxxxxxxx

1 hour ago, xxxxxxxxx said:

Better quality, player who get this "compensation" is noobles

http://013875de426b.png

Posting the name of the player will get you nowhere

if you wanna blame someone blame NetEase. 

If and a huge if, they take away the diamond shards from that player then they gonna make it even more fair. 

Ton of people on our server who got a huge boost over night but kept quiet. 

Also first gem bugged they left the players to keep their diamonds. 

So most likely NetEase is gonna keep quiet and keep pushing next update and add smthing new

lvl 50 gems are just around the corner 

Hi everyone,

Thanks for reporting this issue. We have an official statement here

TL:DR some people were naughty and we know who they are and we will do something about it.

@RedPanda do not forget to take away all the gems he got from these 576shards....

I bet they have noooo idea what ppl really lost. If so stuff like this wouldnt happen. Also ppl would have gotten compensated properly. I just know if you bid on raid auction but dont receive the item and your gold youll only get 2 bloods and 2 fire spirits. So keep that bs in mind. Lol pray to the col gods that it wont glitch during raid auction.