Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MadnessHero

How to get a hold of Netease

6 posts in this topic

So, we all know that the ticket system is an automated response. You`re not actually ever talking to a real person. However, with some simple research I was able to find out how to contact the company. The number to call is 1-650-226-8635 extension 425 if you are serious about an in game issue. People are always wondering why they put in tickets and they are never resolved, its because they generate a generic response every time based on key words in your message. So far, this has been helping me with dealing with issues I cannot articulate through tickets. Hope this helps. And I hope the admins don`t just delete this post, that would send a wrong message to the public. 

Screen shot this sucker. Since im gonna be blowing up that number due to not receiveing my lost items and just got a crappy compensation 

Hi there,

Just so you know, that phone number you posted doesn’t go to Customer Support – our Customer Support Team is in China. It goes to us on the Community Team. 😊 You are welcome to call it, but you might not be able to talk to us live. If you leave a message, we are happy to get back to you (please make sure to leave a phone number or email address). We’re always open to your feedback.

It’s important that note, however, that if it’s a compensation or CS-related issue, we won’t be able to solve your problem…all we can do is pass it along to the CS (which is what we always do when someone dials those digits!)

1 person likes this

Another automated system. 

"Hello, we are currently experiencing a high volume of doing nothing. Please leave you S/N and your email address and we'll endeavour to compensate your guild mate."