Sinfu1

How fix banned prohibited behavior in RULES OF SURVIVAL

194 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

please unbanned me.. asia IGN DestroyR1

Edited by irfansetiadi

A WHILE AGO I GOT BANNED.. I GOT BANNED FOR JUST SENDING TEAM PHILIPPINES INVITE ME AT THE WORLD CHAT.. I MEAN LOOK, I JUST WANTED SOMEONE TO INVITE ME AND PLAY FIRETEAM WITH ME.. AND SECONDS LATER I GOT BANNED WHY?? I GOT PERMA BANNED FOR NO REASON.. I DONT EVEN USE CHEATS..  I DONT KNOW WHY I GOT BANNED PLEASE ADMINS UNBAN ME PLEASE T-T I JUST WANT MY ACCOUNT BACK.. I WORKED HARD TO REACH MY DIVISION.. I DONT WANT TO LOSE IT PLEASE HELP ME T-T UNBAN ME PLEASE T-T HELP ME ADMINS PLEASE IT WOULD BE SUCH A GREAT HELP IF YOU WOULD REPLY TO MY MESSAGE THAANKS

A WHILE AGO I GOT BANNED.. I GOT BANNED FOR JUST SENDING TEAM PHILIPPINES INVITE ME AT THE WORLD CHAT.. I MEAN LOOK, I JUST WANTED SOMEONE TO INVITE ME AND PLAY FIRETEAM WITH ME.. AND SECONDS LATER I GOT BANNED WHY?? I GOT PERMA BANNED FOR NO REASON.. I DONT EVEN USE CHEATS..  I DONT KNOW WHY I GOT BANNED PLEASE ADMINS UNBAN ME PLEASE T-T I JUST WANT MY ACCOUNT BACK.. I WORKED HARD TO REACH MY DIVISION.. I DONT WANT TO LOSE IT PLEASE HELP ME T-T UNBAN ME PLEASE T-T HELP ME ADMINS PLEASE IT WOULD BE SUCH A GREAT HELP IF YOU WOULD REPLY TO MY MESSAGE THAANKS 

SERVER: ASIA

IGN: CARSONITS

Name: N0va  

Server: asia 

i want to complain why my account got banned. i dont even using cheats or some hack connected to the game. im playing fair. I dont even want to play with cheat because Im afraid to got banned.. So why? answer me please.. fixed my account please.. :(:( im literally sad because of that :( 

Hi I am player from asia and my pc account got banned because of prohibited behavior but i didn't use any hacks or did something wrong. Please unbanned my acc . I hope so🙁

Ign: leonnardd

Server: asia

Posted (edited)

Hi I want to appeal because i got permanently banned for no reasons. I dont use hacks I play fair in the game. I give a lot of my time in this game And I spend a lot of money too in my account to buy those cool gears and in the end i just got banned permanently. My money is wasted and my sacrifices for the game so please unbanned my account. Hoping for your good consideration.

IGN: CasperKing

Edited by CasperKing

Posted (edited)

Hi I want to appeal because i got permanently banned for no reasons. I dont use hacks I play fair in the game. I give a lot of my time in this game And I spend a lot of money too in my account to buy those cool gears and in the end i just got banned permanently. My money is wasted and my sacrifices for the game so please unbanned my account. Hoping for your good consideration.

IGN: CasperKing

Edited by CasperKing

good day ! i got banned even im not playing for couple of weeks.. somebody may be using my acount. unban me please

username: XMARCH

server: Asia

Posted (edited)

My account was BANNED!

i have no idea why i was sanction as permanently banned! i have diamonds in that account. Please give me back my account!

Player Name : Reynhyr 
Server : Europe

Edited by virtualrei

IGN: 07SPUTNIK 

Server: Asia Rank: 
GRAND MASTER 
VIP 

“Banned for Prohibited Behaviour” is appearing Why my account banned ? didnt use any third party program . playing ros is very addictive and fun when im bored ill play ros and my energy is back i love this game , but why my account is banned for not using any third party program. Hi my account got banned I just got lose they got banned? What please unban me I didn't see not do anything I do a lot of work to do in my account please unban me. #JUSTICE

Posted (edited)

Unban me  I do not use cheat its always glitching 

its my second banned why??the first one i got unbanned plss help me :( iplay too much ros and then this happened?

i wasted my time for this ??

whyy ?????

IGN:Paniee 

Server: PC-ASIA

Edited by Paniee
unfinished

GRAND MASTER 
VIP 

“Banned for Prohibited Behaviour” is appearing Why my account banned ? didnt use any third party program . playing ros is very addictive and fun when im bored ill play ros and my energy is back i love this game , but why my account is banned for not using any third party program. Hi my account got banned I just got lose they got banned? What please unban me I didn't see not do anything I do a lot of work to do in my account please unban me. #JUSTICE

GRAND MASTER 
VIP 

WHY  THIS DAY 6/27/2018 SEASON 3 BUT I`M STILL “Banned for Prohibited Behaviour”  WHERE IS THE JUSTICE
SO MANY CHEATERS ARE THERE FREE TO PLAY 
BUT MANY INNOCENT GOT SUFFERED ``BANNED FOR PROHIBITED BEHAVIOUR`` 
WHY...! 

WHY YOU LIKE CHEATERS GAME PLAY

WHY WE DO NOT HELP US?
WE ARE VERY GOOD AT PLAYING GAMES BUT WHY WE`RE BAN

I SAY SOMETHING I HURT  

BECAUSE

Unbanned me please... I tried a cheat because they are other players using cheats to kill me... So ****ing unfair.. Life is messed up unfair pole always will win 

i got a banned no reason don`t know what happen,. i open my account to playing after done my quest im log out , later i open i got ban please help me back my account

ING:LooKWhatYouDo

Server : PC-Asia

Posted (edited)

I am a player of ROS recently and after i reached the GrandMaster rank, i was banned because of prohibited behavior, but i did not even do something. I need help please in suggesting of unbanning m char. It surprised me because I was banned suddenly as I logged in this morning.  please do something 
 Ingame: 
ᶜᵈᶜJOHN⁂
ᶜᵈᶜ
server: pc asia
Edited by ᶜᵈᶜJOHN⁂

Hi, I'm a player playing the rules of survival. I love this game and I play so much. This morning I realized that my account has been locked up for everyone.
I do not use hacking apps at all and hate hackers.
I request to open my account. I do not want to leave this game. Thankful
Server: Europe
My league in the game: Grandmaster
My name is ASHKANWARRIOR
Please open my account. I have a lot of friends in the game.
Thank you and your good game

Hi, I'm a player playing the rules of survival. I love this game and I play so much. This morning I realized that my account has been locked up for everyone.
I do not use hacking apps at all and hate hackers.
I request to open my account. I do not want to leave this game. Thankful
Server: Europe
My league in the game: Grandmaster
My name is ASHKANWARRIOR
Please open my account. I have a lot of friends in the game.
Thank you and your good game
To say that my friends have reported to me jokingly

NetEase, please unban my account. I just got banned because of my friends pranks to kick me in this game they will report even i m not using hacks or cheats,  then i got banned for just 5 days September 1 2018, 5:00 or 6:00 pm. And now just got open my account still it is banned for 5 days Why? it is still in 5 days. ived been fair in this game seriously and i spend a lot of it. so please help me unbanned my account. iam AssasiNKinG-Diamond II  hoping to be helped because i love this game. im playing it every day in season II and III. please be unbanned. im in server Asia.

Edited by AssasiNKinG