Sinfu1

How fix banned prohibited behavior in RULES OF SURVIVAL

184 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi! NetEase. Can you please unban me because i just been in a duo with a hacker. i logged out and opened ROS but suddenly my Acc is Banned. My IGN is IndominusHydra and the server is Asia, I think the one who reported me taught I was a Hacker too

Edited by IndominusHydra

Please unbanned me im very sorry because i use wallhack please and i promise i will never use cheat/wallhack

iGN:iBERNAAARD

Please unbanned me im very sorry because i use wallhack please and i promise i will never use cheat/wallhack

iGN:iBERNAAARD

Server :asia

In-game Name:Anticepates

Server:Asia

Date Banned:April 19,2018

Dear: Ros Community Team Or Development TEAM

I got banned because on a internet cafe shop.. some IDIOT People or Players Put a cheat on a Pc in the internet cafe that i played then after we used that pci didn't know there was a cheat running or processing on that pc. that time i log-in on my ROS Account after click i play and after that i was in the main screen..
then it suddenly go back on the
server selection screen and there is a message says i got permanently banned for my illegal behavior or by cheating (note when i log-in im not using my PC. im in a internet-cafe)

"i think there still more player like have a similar Problem like this"

i encounter many different kind of cheaters in this game i report when i encounter one.. 
but i never use one i even have a low-win-rate
because i always encounter cheaters when i almost got a chicken dinner im pretty out place when i encounter..
i been working hard to get to the upper-rank even if there is soo many cheater in the game.
all i just wanted is play rank up and enjoy with my friends even with just a small points that i got daily.
and when i log-in on a internet cafe.. i was shock that i was in menu and then it suddenly back in
then BANNED JUST LIKE THAT?.??!!!! Do u know hard it is to work on your rank and when u face a cheater it got worse and we are just enduring...

What should I do when I get banned? 
Should I create another acount? 
Can you unbanned my Account? 

Why Permanent Banned?..it's Really not fair to me if i got Permanent banned Please give me a Chance.Just give me a 6 days banned please and I'll wait it to get my account back... Please do the best you can do to get my account back..I really love this game and i dont want to lose it.. I hope you'll reply again soon ...

"Please Reconsider"
                                     and bring MORE JUSTICE PLEASE!!!

but still iim very dissapointed on the game cause they still not find a way fix the cheating issue's of the game

Your truly good player

Anticepates

I merely apologize to what I've done. I was used a wall hack but suddenly I regret my decision. I want to unbanned my account, I want to play further in Rules of Survival, I felt so sorry. I don't want to use that wall hack again promised. Please, I am begging your earnestly cooperation and consideration to my commitment. My IGN: Teita PC- Asia... Please ! More power and God bless ! ! !

why you banned my Rules of Survival account for no reason, i'm never using cheat or any illeal data in your game. why you banned it?. i'm play ROS everyday to push my rank, now you banned it for no reason. i'm so dissapointed. my user account is herlyrinusa, please open my account again. PLEASE

Posted (edited)

why you banned my Rules of Survival account for no reason, i'm never using cheat or any illeal data in your game. why you banned it?. i'm play ROS everyday to push my rank, now you banned it for no reason. i'm so dissapointed. please open my account again. PLEASE

my user account is herlyrinusa,

server : asia

Edited by herlyrinusa

Please devs, I am requesting for you guys to unban my account. I was playing on a computer shop that I didnt know that there was a cheat/hacks in it. Maybe I was banned because your system detected it when I was playing. Please, I'm begging you, I love this game so much, I always play legit with my friends. I hope you will consider it. Thanks guys.

IGN:

In-Game Name: ✌☃☃✌
Player ID(not required): 109726032

Server: Asia

24 Hours banned appy

lGN: ♣CYCLOPS♣

Server :Asia 

BECAUSE I ONLY PLAY AT COMPUTER SHOP. PLEASE UNBAN ME  please :(:( 

gready Not Cheater!

Facebook: Rudiemar Cosido Galendez 

Thanks you!

Tyoo

Plsssss! :(:( 

On 2/17/2018 at 0:13 AM, Sinfu1 said:

I merely apologize to what I've done. I used a See hack hack but suddenly I regret my decision. I want to unbanned my account, I want to play further in Rules of Survival, I felt so sorry. I don't want to use See wall hack again promised. Please, I am begging your earnestly cooperation and consideration to my commitment. My IGN: Ethan420z PC- Asia... Please ! More power and God bless ! ! !

Posted (edited)

I got banned for no reason because i just playing blitzkrieg and suddenly got banned Because someone thinks im cheating because they are salty. Please unbanned me

IGN: IMnothere

Server: asia

Email: mjaydsulit@yahoo.com

Edited by RealIMnothere

I am a player of ROS recently and after i reached the diamond rank, i was banned because of prohibited behavior, but i did not even do something. I need help please in suggesting of unbanning m char. It surprised me because I was banned suddenly as I logged in this afternoon.  please do something

sever: asia

name: doublespirit

I just apologize for what I have done. I use the cheat, and I regret what I did. I want to play further in the Rules of Survival, I feel very sorry. I will not use that cheat again. Please, I sincerely cooperate and considerate.

My IGN: SatriaFU

Sever : PC - Asia

thanks.

hellow im sorry for my account got banned yesterday i dont know what happen and im not a cheater please give it back my account and please unban me😩

my id no. 63720911

rank grandmaster

hellow im sorry for my account got banned yesterday i dont know what happen and im not a cheater please give it back my account and please unban me😩

my id no. 63720911

rank grandmaster

please unbanned my account, I've been playing for games suddenly my account in my band never cheated please undanned my account ..

Username : Bluewill009

Server: Asia (PC)

NETease!!?? I didnt do anything STUPID!!!!!! WTF! please unbanned my account..

SERVER: ASIA!

username: mssefoko

madaming cheater sa LARO nyo!!! sila yung ee BANN nyo!! wag yung mga taong nag tino sa laro nyo!

Same i Got Banned because of the pc that has cheat on the internet café, But i didn't use the cheat tho. And after logging in my acc..i got banned. Without using some  cheat. Please help Ros community. I've spend so much on my acc.

Name: 【P】Aimster

Server: Asia

Posted (edited)

Hello Developers I Got Banned Because I was Using a Bug. I somehow went into the ground a Was Drowning and I was playing squad and my teammates were hackers and suddenly my account logged out it it said Banned Permanently I am a Nobel player of this game and I have spent at least 10-20$ on this game Plz unban my account Would you plz  Do that

Ign:AWMGoD

Server : ASIA

Diamond 1

Edited by AWMGoD
forgot to mention Server region