Sinfu1

How fix banned prohibited behavior in RULES OF SURVIVAL

188 posts in this topic

please unban me pls i need my account I didn't know there was a cheat engine when I logged in                                     IGN:Tyraverde21  Server:SEA

Please unban me my friend used my account then he cheat now my account is banned. Please unban me

IGN:Edhunter

Unbanned me please.. SORRY being rude in the game.. Unban me please :(:(:( My Friend share the software i used .. Give me one more chance ..

My name in my account is "JNFlores" .. please unban me. Thank you

On 2/18/2018 at 3:49 AM, Yeng said:

GO USE CHEAT U DUMB FCKS HAHA WHOS BANNED NOW? Hahaha

1 person likes this

On 2/18/2018 at 3:49 AM, Yeng said:

GO PLAY ANGRY BIRDS INSTEAD,PLAYERS LIKE U CHEATERS ARE CANCERS NOOBS HAHAHA

2 people like this

pls unbanned my account i never use any cheat you can check my winning stats there i got only 4wins or 5? not sure im playing in a computer shop maybe i forget to clear data and somebody played my account anf use a cheat pls pls unbanned me

server: asia

player name: 2huntUdown 

hai maybe you have to unbanned my account because i play the game in hacked pc, i'am not a cheater anyway,  please unban my account

ID: LordZaki

Server : asia

Most players here are denying about cheating and few are admitting they cheated. LOL you deserve to create another account back to bronze III its a crime you committed you should pay for it. btw devs wont do any unbanning system its great. Serves you right , your fault dont go begging for using hacks or cheats coz you wanted it on the first place and now embrace your karma lol. 
ps. i never cheated crawled my 3 accounts to grandmasters and always played with retard hackers got me so frustrated but still they got banned so im so happy about it. 

I merely apologize to what I've done. I was used a wall hack but suddenly I regret my decision. I want to unbanned my account, I want to play further in Rules of Survival, I felt so sorry. I don't want to use that wall hack again promised.

and there so many hackers to  and i can match them use wall hack too...............................................................pls add anti  hackerr the game are cruel.... and not  interesting if so many cheater if you killed them  you are reported

recover my acc  

asia; remmado

i regret what i done plsssss.............

and im grand master before i use my wall hack 

i buy diamond too and you say all of that are wasted?

I merely apologize to what I've done. I was used a wall hack but suddenly I regret my decision. I want to unbanned my account, I want to play further in Rules of Survival, I felt so sorry. I don't want to use that wall hack again promised. Please, I am begging your earnestly cooperation and consideration to my commitment. My IGN: FlowJustin PC- Asia... Please ! More power and God bless ! ! !

I am player of ros i forgot to clear my login data since i left in comshop. Then i found out that i was prohibited banned for no reason.Please do somethying.. Im a fun of your game and i enjoy it really .. i don't use cheat please back my account

sorry for my bad speak in english i am from indonesia, thank you!

Server:Asia

name:Pakasam

Please unbaned my account in RULES OF SURVIVAL I swear that i will not do it again.

IGN: CPTDagko 

I merely apologize to what I've done. I was used a wall hack but suddenly I regret my decision. I want to unbanned my account, I want to play further in Rules of Survival, I felt so sorry. I don't want to use that wall hack again promised. Please, I am begging your earnestly cooperation and consideration to my commitment. My IGN: Gat PC- Asia... Please ! More power and God bless ! ! !  pls pls pls pls 

I will not do it again. 

Hi. I'm a Platinum IV player i know my rank isn't that much but i also had some valuable items that i had received like the hazmat mask. i was wondering why my account got banned permanently. it said that it was due to bad behavior. 

can someone from the netease  please PM me. I admit that I  had installed a hack to my computer but it wasn't that much of a cheat I regret those stupidness now. Please someone from the staff notice me. give me a chance to redeem myself.

DRdisrespect

PC asia server

Please cancel my account, I will not cheat again, I mean really, please do not let it apologize for not being allowed to do my account please.
Name: oCarameLo
Server: Asia

Edited by tar105303

Unban please i not Cheating i Top up a lot.

Name MeaW

Server Asia

On 2/17/2018 at 0:13 AM, Sinfu1 said:

im not a cheater wtf! pls unbanned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Sir/Mam Can You Please Unbanned RICHLYN™ Im So Sorry Please 

Can You Please Unbanned My Account RICHLYN™ IM SO SORRY WHAT IVE DONE FOR CHEATING I WILL NOT DO IT PROMISE PLEASE 

Please Admin Im not cheater im account is banned. :(

IGN:ChuPeePay

Server:Asia

Unbanned my account. 

Please unbanned my account I will never cheat again. I really mean it please unbanned it. Im sorry for doing such thing unbanned my account please.

Nickname: Khayitov

Server: Europe-PC

please restore my account i dont use cheat what I just used is fullscreen program

IGN: KanikeKen

sorry if I use wallhack im very sorry about that

just please give me back my account promise I will not do it again if its banned again if im using cheat ban my account but if im not using cheat dont ban