Sinfu1

How fix banned prohibited behavior in RULES OF SURVIVAL

194 posts in this topic

im not a cheater wtf! pls unbanned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this

I merely apologize to what I've done. I was used a wall hack but suddenly I regret my decision. I want to unbanned my account, I want to play further in Rules of Survival, I felt so sorry. I don't want to use that wall hack again promised. Please, I am begging your earnestly cooperation and consideration to my commitment. My IGN: KaraAngDamang PC- Asia... Please ! More power and God bless ! ! !

1 person likes this

I am a player of ROS recently and after i reached the GOLD rank, i was banned because of prohibited behavior, but i did not even do something. I need help please in suggesting of unbanning m char. It surprised me because I was banned suddenly as I logged in this morning.  please do something

server: asia
name:posonegro

I am a player of ros i havent played my acc since yesterday when i left the computer shop then i was banned for probihited behavior, please do something.. maybe i forgot to clear my login data 

server: asia

name: ellenii

Edited by ohhhh
1 person likes this

PLS give the PLAYER one more Chance :'(  We will not do it again 
comment if you agree :"(
IGN: DopeHope

1 person likes this

I am player of ros i forgot to clear my login data since i left in comshop. Then i found out that i was prohibited banned for no reason.Please do somethying.. Im a fun of your game and i enjoy it really ..

Server:Asia

name:NoctisCael

1 person likes this

I have this cousin of mine who got addicted to this game and he wants to borrow my account because its Platinum V. I didnt even know that he will use cheat using my account. when I log.in my account its already banned. Please reconsider it, I wont let him borrow my account again.
IGN: Beehive
Server: Asia 

1 person likes this

Can i have my account pls and i've done nothing wrong. pls unbanned me.

name: SupremeKiller

Server:America

1 person likes this

I merely apologize to what I've done. I was used a wall hack but suddenly I regret my decision. I want to unbanned my account, I want to play further in Rules of Survival, I felt so sorry. I don't want to use that wall hack again promised. Please, I am begging your earnestly cooperation and consideration to my commitment. My IGN: Jabes02 PC- Asia... Please ! More power and God bless ! ! !

1 person likes this

I am a player of ROS recently and after i reached the Platium rank, i was banned because of prohibited behavior, but i did not even do something. I need help please in suggesting of unbanning m char. It surprised me because I was banned suddenly as I logged in this morning.  please do something
 Ingame: Mahado
server: pc asia

1 person likes this

please return my account named id: NoobKillers Tier: Grandmaster Server: Asia I love that account please restore I want to play honest now I have repented; (

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Ducperseus said:

I am a player of ROS recently and after i reached the Platium rank, i was banned because of prohibited behavior, but i did not even do something. I need help please in suggesting of unbanning m char. It surprised me because I was banned suddenly as I logged in this morning.  please do something
 Ingame: Mahado
server: pc asia

I merely apologize to what I've done. I was used a wall hack but suddenly I regret my decision. I want to unbanned my account, I want to play further in Rules of Survival, I felt so sorry. I don't want to use that wall hack again promised. Please, I am begging your earnestly cooperation and consideration to my commitment. My IGN: Jabes02 PC- Asia... Please ! More power and God bless ! ! !

server: europe

nick: Maksyam

I was banned for no reasons. Please unbanned my account.

Nick: MP10

im Banned For Unknown Reason Please Unban My Account 

NickName: VenomOfShade

Server Asia 

Please unbanned my account I will never cheat again. I really mean it please unbanned it. Im sorry for doing such thing unbanned my account please.

Nickname: Gakuen

I have this friend of mine who got addicted to this game and he wants to borrow my account . I didnt even know that he will use cheat using my account. when I log.in my account its already banned. Please reconsider it, I wont let him borrow my account again.
IGN: Rucitra

Please devs, I am requesting for you guys to unban my account. I was playing on a computer shop that I didnt know that there was a cheat/hacks in it. Maybe I was banned because your system detected it when I was playing. Please, I'm begging you, I love this game so much, I always play legit with my friends. I hope you will consider it. Thanks guys.

IGN:MntzkYngz

Bannedfor misplaceful cheat, did play on a internet cafe,  thought it was a glitch but a injected script sorry for using pls unbanned already dia 3 before using it accidentally.

Server-Asia

BlazeAries

i just logged in on my account then something came up and it was "banned for prohibited behavior". in which i did not do something wrong. so! what in the world was that ? can unbanned my account please. i really didn't do anything to get ban. was enjoying playing this game.

Server-Asia

Name: CucWha

My acc. name is Tr1sKeLion. And I have get banned. Im so sorry for my behavior, im just too ignorant of the cheat. Next time i will use cheat anymore. Please can I retrieve my banned acc. Tr1sKeLion....... Im so sorry ROS Family, i regret my fault to the ROS.
Please can I retrieve my acc. Tr1sKeLion bcoz im now a platinum 3 rank. and im so inlove with my acc. bcoz i have many clothes that i get randomly.
Please Please Please PLease ROS family or the GM. I hope you will notice me.

Username: Tr1sKeLion
Server: Pc-Asia
Windows PC

PLS give the PLAYER one more Chance :'(  We will not do it again 
comment if you agree :"(
IGN: soulimanAS

SERVER: EUROB

Pls one chain again for me sir , I won't do like this again , I pay many dollars for this game and I sorry about the thing I did 

If you can't help me , no problem good luck :'( 

USERNAME : KillahWhales 

Server : Asia (PC)

NetEase Games Please Unban Me I Got Permanent Ban With Out A Reason I Was In A Computer Shop And That PC Has A Downloaded Cheat And The Cheat Has Auto I dont Even Know That Pc Have A Cheat Please Help Me Im Platinum Rank I Spend So Many Money To Pay The Rent Of The Pc Then Ill Be Banned Its Not Unfair But The thing Is I dont Know How To Cheat Im In Platinum Rank I dont Want To Be banned

IGN:Cyrus™

Server :Asia

Im Begging You Guys Unban Me

HI TGM I GOT BANNED BECAUSE MY FRIEND WHO PILOT MY ACCOUNT, HE USES A CHEAT AND I DONT KNOW,  I ALREADY TOLD HIM DO NOT USE A CHEAT BECAUSE I ONLY PLAY AT COMPUTER SHOP. PLEASE UNBAN ME  please :(

IGN. IPENG
DIAMOND 2