Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joseph

Where are the players?

2 posts in this topic

I play Crusaders of Light and think its awesome and when I saw Tome of the Sun was a Netease game, I quickly downloaded it and thought it was a lot of fun and a nice change of pace. The problem is groups.....where are all the people at? I tried to duel and waited over 30 minutes on more than one occasion and nothing. Sometimes the world chat is stagnant and no one is chatting at all for long periods of time. There is no chat whatsoever in any of the other tabs either! I have yet to see nary a single word in ANY other tab besides World. 

Clans? Another dead feature. It has a list of 100 and almost every one of them responds with “Too many applications” or you have to meet a certain requirement such as level or power. OK, made the levels and power and clicked on them and NO RESPONSES!  There are features the game that I cannot explore unless Im in a group (another futile long wait), and its been four days now!

I play on the NA Dragoon server and have to say this is absolutley ridiculous. I thougt this was a fun game and quickly got addicted and paid the 4.99 month club and the 4.99 starter pack and for what? 

Seriously, where is the population?

UPDATE: I finally got accepted into a clan and its dead as a doornail. It has 25 members and 16 of them have not logged in for over a month with some who havent logged in since before 2018.  I am convinced this server is deqd with hardly any live players. 

Gonna send Netease and ask for a refund or at the minimum, a server transfer to one that has a population.