Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kailo

Laverlan Lake UTC-3 MAJOR DISCONNECTION ISSUE!!!!!

13 posts in this topic

Please fix this all players keep getting disconnected over and over and server is a total mess fulls of bugs but the dcs is the worst u cant play more than 30mins without being kick from game and then u have to w8for 10 minutes to be able to reconnect so pleassseeeee FIX THIS ITS URGENT!!!

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

It takes you out every time, you can not play continuously.

Edited by Tathiana

Hrm, we took a look at the server health for the time period reported and couldn't find anything unusual on our end. Is it possible your ISP was experiencing issues/?

I'm also experiencing the same issue! Can't play for more then ten minutes. Started after maintenance.

it's definitely a server issue and not an ISP issue.  was in party today when 4 out of 5 people disconnected at the same time.  also people in guild keep getting disconnected at the same time.  it's been going on for about 2 days.

Edited by beancurd

Every player on the server is having the issue. Please look into it further @RedPanda

Edited by xKronos

Ive been runing rpgmmo server redpanda and this is 100% a server problem please check again ...

In my case it seems to have been solved, for hours it works well. If it was a server failure, it was ugly to play, you missed games, etc, it was for 2 whole days.

If I'm going bad again, I'll say it right here.

i am still be disconnected every 5 minutes using game room. It is not happening on my phone's which are on the same WiFi network. It may be a game room/Facebook issue.

@RedPanda

Edited by xKronos

didnt noticed at first but yes i never get dc on phone only fb

On 2/15/2018 at 6:03 PM, RedPanda said:

Hrm, we took a look at the server health for the time period reported and couldn't find anything unusual on our end. Is it possible your ISP was experiencing issues/?

Yes, your servers. Disconnection every 10 to 20 minutes is unacceptable. You guys killed this game, multiple times over, youll see a spike for the new server and steam but thats the end of the road for this ship. Nettease will be fine though as your well aware. Cheers.