Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crashing player

Update on lost items

12 posts in this topic

Sooooo when we gonna get our lost items back? Anyone gotten any answers/updates from CS besides the same automatic  responds to any/every issues? 

54 minutes ago, Crashing player said:

Sooooo when we gonna get our lost items back? Anyone gotten any answers/updates from CS besides the same automatic  responds to any/every issues? 

this is a automatic generated response from netease support. Had to screen capture it.

No automatic alt text available.

2 people like this

I second this. I still haven't gotten my legendary piece back yet, and netease sent a message saying they had resolved the issue via email. 

1 minute ago, MadnessHero said:

I second this. I still haven't gotten my legendary piece back yet, and netease sent a message saying they had resolved the issue via email. 

For real??? Ohhhh im about to blow up that CS then if i receive a msg from them saying that. I got screen shots that ill throw in their face for proof. Me and many other players i know still havent gotten our items. 

I'll see what I can find out today. We haven't forgotten.

2 minutes ago, RedPanda said:

I'll see what I can find out today. We haven't forgotten.

Lord have mercy, wasnt expecting the big man to respond haha. I appreciate it if you can shed some light on this. Ty for responding 

yes. thank you @RedPanda ive been seeing a lot of people saying that they wait months to hear anything. this is refreshing. 

Wanted to let you all know we hope to have a resolution by the end of the week. Thank you all so much for your patience and understanding.

I lost about 140k gold.

Yesterday you sent me back 10k gold and 100 crystals, its like your gem f... just send random  things to your players.

Thx Netease thats why you loose more and more players

WOW I lost a equipment that I paid 30K + mats to identify, a 4k blueprint + mats to crafted and I was compensate 50g and 100 crystal!!!!!!!!!

YOU created the bug and WE have to pay for it!!!!

WTF!!!!!

Now i got compensation on my alt HE LOST NOTHING and get 60k gold and 100 crystals.

Nice job 

So yeah I bid 30,000 on a Hatred Staff in Foundry during this and it took my gold and I received no staff nor any bag loot. Guess what Netease gives me 900 gold how does that make up for my 30,000 I just lost???? If it's not resolved by Monday I will be getting my 20$ goblin pack refunded that I paid for 2 days before that I received  that 30,000 gold on. My friend bought a legend off the AH for over 500,000 gold and they gave her 50 gold.. What are you doing Netease trying to lose all of your players because this is a game killing glitch and your doing some stupid RNG for compensation. I work for IGT and if someone say's they won something we have a way to verify that with precision and give them what they deserve. So to say your going to look into what we lost and fix it and not do it has really changed my love of this game and your company... 

1 person likes this