Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
God Like

Chat System Re-Work ?

7 posts in this topic

Hello, I've been wondering if its possible to turn on / turn off some chats , if not i wanted to see this feature in the future, I'm really annoyed about SYSTEM chat or WORLD chat, i dont even care about what people get who opens what box in the middle of the my screen i wanted to be able to have option to turn off these chats unless i open the actual WORLD or SYSTEM chat. Sometimes you can't even start a proper conversation in raids. People cannot be able to see what i said in TEAM chat because a lot of people doing some stuff and everyone forced to see them in mini chat. Dunno if you all agreed with me but i really want to see this feature. Also with the steam launch there will be huge chunk of players in coming all the servers that's going to be terrible not be able to see anything from chat box unless you open the actual chat that you wanted to speak. Dunno if its too much to ask but i hope that'll helpfull people to actually start a proper conversation between eachother or during Mystica or Some sort of Raid. That would be helpfull players to improve connection between players in every aspect.

Example ; 

World Chat  > Turn On / Turn Off

System Chat > Turn On / Turn Off 

Announcements > Turn On / Turn Off etc. 

@RedPanda 

1 person likes this

@God Like,

Not sure if this works but I know that if you hit the cog in the bottom left corner (the same cog you use to troubleshoot) of the screen you can select which channels you've joined and you can simply deselect system and world.

Let us know if it works as I haven't tested this myself

@Poyo , Its a '' Lock Screen '' it locks the chat, only works when you actually open the chat section , its not permantently stops chat in mini chat box

1 person likes this

Hello everyone with the last update , we all facing that mixed faction chat , which is totally garbage and everyone else trolling eachother or just spamming non-sense , I'd like to have an option to turn on and off option about that ruined channel also the main topic issue included.

+1

it's a pain to read Team or Guild Chat with cross server "Chatty Cathy's" going non-stop about random nonsense and flexing their e-peens. 

They could just make faction chat cost stam to mimic world, or getting more creative let it raise your bounty?

1 person likes this

hate this new version of faction chat, can't read Guild and team chat, full of spam allways, and there is no option to turn it of. :S horrible.