God Like

[ URGENT ] Everything Bugged In Game !

22 posts in this topic

chaos_panic_disorder_my_work_here_is_don

Hello, currently im playing at Forest valley UTC +3 , current time it 05,21 everything suddenly stopped and people are not getting any rewards or anything some say they even tried to refine divine and they lose all items and nothing appears in bag lots of ppl tried to buy some stuff from shop and  they lose all the cash ,everything horribly went wrong. It just keep getting worst a lot of people wasting their supplies gold/crystal do something about it !

@RedPanda 

Edited by God Like
1 person likes this

Just now, Bluefish said:

happens on all servers

edward-munch-ciglik-tablosu-inceleme-det

That's worst than i tought... RIP 

1 person likes this

Happening on laverlan lake as well.

I just lost 3 level 50 rings bps and 3 level 50 pendant bps 

So maaaaaad

lost gems and gem grinders which worth over 10 millions silver

Disaster ! Spreading all over the servers ! We Must contaminate the sickness of bug ! 

My guardians of light , i shall call you to stand against this sickness stop it once 

May the force be with you 

Happening on fertile gorge as well.. lost some items and crystals

Looking into this everyone. Thanks for reporting.

nice one.only bugs and bugs and our recover for what we lost when?in another 3 weeks like gems?

Do not buy anything from raid auctions... you will not get them. Youll waste gold. 

1 person likes this

24 minutes ago, RedPanda said:

Looking into this everyone. Thanks for reporting.

Glad to see you guys responding as fast as you have

i noticed that...i m waiting for customer supp to solve that.maybe in one month

Edited by sorceus
1 person likes this

Yep notice this guess what I’m told I’m lieing again by customer service 🤬🤬🤬🤬

So I have sent many messages to customer service about my missing gold and silver. Do o have to do the same thing here or will just the customer service reports be good enough 

19 hours ago, sorceus said:

nice one.only bugs and bugs and our recover for what we lost when?in another 3 weeks like gems?

3 WEEKS?? I'm still missing the items i lost during the gem/item bug. Support is as useless as wooden square wheels. And were looking into means they are gonna hide in a corner and hold their ears and close their eyes untill enough time has passed hoping it blows over.

Support are ppl they hired from over seas to pay them cheap judging by how they reply with poor english lol. (I wouldnt know) but..

least they could do is hire CS with good communication skills :P 

real reply: hi, crusader. Thank for contacting us. ...... Please dont worried about that..... It will be a quick response soon..

wtf lol... 

I noticed I didn’t get an experience book drop after completing sadar storyline. I don’t know if that’s normal or what. 

nope.received only 2 k gold....and what i lost...nope...and as a escuse they said that everyone who exploits this...bugs their compensation will be removed and maybe banned?wtf is wrong with them?there are many bugs wich are not taken in consideration and for some recover items and looses they  make a drama.

Edited by sorceus
1 person likes this

5 hours ago, sorceus said:

nope.received only 2 k gold....and what i lost...nope...and as a escuse they said that everyone who exploits this...bugs their compensation will be removed and maybe banned?wtf is wrong with them?there are many bugs wich are not taken in consideration and for some recover items and looses they  make a drama.

Yea im down in the hole for 29,400 gold. Lost gold on bidding on an item and also didnt get that item. Only got 2 fire bloods 2 flowers and 2 fire spirits. Ill much rather that 30k gold. If i wanted bloods or fire spirits would have just bought them. 

So what have we learnt. 

He who play game with bugs 

end up with crunchy soup

Fusion 2018