Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zeldi4ka

Why Paladins get nerfed without even warning?!

16 posts in this topic

Since the  last update Paladins get nerfed...

1.Less damage on Templar (50% less) and Paladin of Dawn (30% less)...Less defense on Paladin of Dawn (probably 15-20% less)
a)Who is gonna take a DPS which not deal DPS?! Isnt just pathetic as idea? I am asking!
b)Do you know it was hard enough to be taken in party as Paladin before update,I cant imagine just right now...
2.Why do you nerfed  them when people already have Paladins since months ?!
a)If  it was from the start, we might not wasting time to level up them and just the game filled still by Rangers,Warriors and Mystics only!
b)It's ridiculous to play melee with paper DEF and when just the things became a bit not to die from 1 shot with raising your path and items,NetEase decide to nerfed them...
3.Yeah, we know is not easy to be played as melee Paladins, when bosses do the most damage on exactly melee classes and not even got as range types teleport or roll skills.Hardly to survive and do decent DPS in same time - cannot do damage at the healing field (if it's far from you)not  as range type classes since you have to hit the boss as melee (half of time you are not healed because of that fact) .Most of party members watching your DPS stats window and laters kicks you out of the party.Just because you are not DPS for them LOL.How to do decent damage, until you trying to survive running back to the healing field...Well we accept that fact and when just things became a bit equal you decided to screw up whole race...
4.Is it all about because kids are crying on forum for IMBA paladins?!

I might say to the players which are whine about IMBA paladins.If you are range type,you've got your range and do decent DPS until paladins walks to you and if you cant do it,is not about paladins,its about your skills on buttons.When the paladins just became equal on gear as old classes QQ started...
5.Do you really want to bury whole race? If you answer to us, it will be good, to not wasting more time on them or just to leave the game because it's pointless to play something which tomorrow might be something else.I mean,If all these stats was from the start,I will not do Paladin as character and just keep on old races.It's about LIE,which you, NetEase made and at least we deserve some excuse or explanation for your OWN decision!

Note:I am no whine about it, its a straight facts and If you still want to keep some players in the game, you should think about it or get the result soon or later (no Paladins or emo-quits).

1 person likes this

If you have specifics on these changes please let me know so I can ask the team to investigate.

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, RedPanda said:

If you have specifics on these changes please let me know so I can ask the team to investigate.

In Mystica Nightmare 2 I was able to do 10-12k (depends do am I healing or not party members) few days back and today it's just 8k.
On my friend Templar its going to be worst,he was able to do 8k and today just 4k.
Believe me or not, that's the facts...
Thanks for your attention!

We are same team as usual in Mystica and we was able to finish it before boss getting fury in Nightmare 2 and today boss getting fury at his 20% left.
Ranger party member even mentioned that we are low DPS for boss and paste damage window and we were doing same Nightmare 2 Mystica since weeks!
I will re-check tomorrow because it's going late here.

42 minutes ago, Zeldi4ka said:

in Nightmare 2 and today boss getting fury at his 20% left

OP

Ahh so i guess you had not considered the fact that it would likely be a DIFFERENT mystica with different mob mechanics that could effect your DPS?

warriors are nerfed.. I was doing 17k dps before in mystika now I barely reach 12k.. 

..oh wait, its not scaled

I've already did my Mystica nm2 (10k DPS again) and I might say:Yesterday server (European +0) was a bit laggy,so I believe causing it less damage!
I've even has been disconnected few times and low low FPS time to time (Is not from my Xeon/video card hardware or my connection for sure).
I'am sorry for misunderstanding !

Feel free to delete this topic.

youre forgiven..

now.. NERF PALADINS! so OP!

-salty warrior

if anybody whining about nerf pala nerf pala, pala is op, you should think first about mystic too. mystic mj does dmg, healing, can heals team members, can use shield,  can self heal using weapon till opponent's mp drops to zero, can go far using void walk, many op things mystic got in his skill set. so stop with ur nerf pala requests. play the way it is. devs knws what they r doing!

1 person likes this

I havent develop a game .. but when 30k palas fights on par with my 50k warrior .. I think there might be something..

lets face it, palas have an advantage given to them so they can keep up with classes that where here from the start.. I dunno the details on this advantage coz obviously I dont play a paladin.. its just wierd I dont have trouble with other classes with lower CR.. cept paladins..

Every new class introduced in to any MMO is always extremely overpowered.  It's just the way it is.  Eventually there will be a balance, but until them it is what it is.  To the OP, get ready, because eventually your class will get nerfed.  It's just how it goes.