KingOfNoobs

Losing Gold

14 posts in this topic

Today after update i lost like 87k gold as i had +88k gold after updater found only 1700 gold WTF

2 people like this

Bump for this. I relog and lost around 40k probably and switch to another character then lost 10k again. Seriously what kind of joke is this?

2 people like this

Blast.... Gold got bored and took a walk from my bag. Seeing too many ingame complaining about losing their god as well on the Sardar server. I mean, fk, what are we suppose to do. No support for this ratsh!t game anymore.

1 person likes this

my gold's reduced everytime i log in. wtf? 10k gold per login.

Hope they are workig on it....

No automatic alt text available.

Edited by Fusion

oh.. does this mean I should be safe if I dont log in?? but wait.. ill lose gold if I dont do my dailies.. arrggh!!

Edited by whitERaven

I can confirm earlier I had 120K, my gold got reduced to 80K after relog. Not sure if relog caused the issue or something else triggered it. I woudlnt have noticed it if I didnt lose an item i put up for selling the item was just gone. no System Messages saying that it was sold and my gold never increased. pretty sure its not in my inventory or warehouse as its the only item of its kind that i have and its not there. I already put up a speerate thread regarding missing item after posting it for selling.

Edited by Matchatarola

lose all my gold. CTR from 50k to 47k down. I have no suppression skill anymore. I am a warrior with path 9... (Mystic path 65 normaly) I hate this game day by day more.... That couldn't happened from blizzard an WOW.... 

Are they going to reimburse us by level or by the actual gold we lost.... I wonder.....*ponder ponder*

no. . theyre going to give large amounts of gold to random players

1 person likes this

They gave Large amount gold and Crystals to random ppl again. Many of guild members who didn't lose a single penny received a Large amount of gold and 200-500crystals for free

2 people like this

Nope I got nothing, thanks for JACK SH!T. 3rd time been under compensated or received nothing. 

S/N:- 452947
SERVER:- Sardar Highland UTC+9
LEVEL:- 55
CLASS:- Mystic

If you are missing gold still please contact our support team here