RedPanda

Crusaders of Light Call-to-Arms Event!

134 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Conrad said:

I was at 54,440 when server went down, not assisting, and no food bc I was literally too poor to buy food. Clock and Kiwi, you guys on here?  Find me on Line or Discord, I wanna know if this thing is over or not, I can't take the grind another hour.

I'm not so far, 32574 i think, but just in case i get a print, u should had done the same.

Extend: 

Edited by JBFyrus

Posted (edited)

hye guys , want to know about Event " Call to Arms" alrdy finished or still ongoing ?? in-game info, it said " 23.59 28FEB (PDT)" ..

current time PDT

10:47 PM
Wednesday, 28 February 2018

Pacific Time (PT)

But , in patch note say : 

• The Call-to-Arms new character challenge will end at its intended time. Congrats to all the winners!

"will" are these word refer on 28feb pdt time ??

and 

"Congrats to all the winners!" > this word refer to an event that alrdy finished ?

#ImBlurrring ..some1 can explain?

@RedPanda

Edited by Yuuuiii
to tagg with proper link

@Yuuuiii it says in the feb 28th patch note that it's extended until march 6th. Your 999999999999 alts still has a chance. lol

@RedPanda could you pls verify if free legendaries's random or we could choose what specific part of equip we want? Why you guys so slow to respond to even a simple question?

1 hour ago, Almuranazz said:

@Yuuuiii it says in the feb 28th patch note that it's extended until march 6th. Your 999999999999 alts still has a chance. lol

@RedPanda could you pls verify if free legendaries's random or we could choose what specific part of equip we want? Why you guys so slow to respond to even a simple question?

Probably because they are tired of idiots who can’t reads topics that already state how the legendaries work.

4 hours ago, Aalelorn said:

Probably because they are tired of idiots who can’t reads topics that already state how the legendaries work.

Same like netease i.... support people they dont read or answer of anything. Just say fu.. c .... you, maybe you will get 500k compensation.Or you tell them what you lost and get a mail after  1month with ooooo we are so sorry . Maybe you can make a screenshot of your lost items yeah sure support you lost your brain. I know where . 

how is the base of the winner in the event of a call of arms new character? base cr? oh is there an add ons? like the assister? eat food? party with high star circle?

@RedPanda 

omg ! @RedPanda sir please check the right rating because too many on rank used all Food + Star Circle and apply as an assist in Heroic raid.
please check it out sir double check please be fair. . . thank you so much. . .

If u follow the game they said food and buffs... then redpanda pauses and says yeah all buffs work it’s ur final cr before 2359. Now it was up to us to figure it out I figured it out way before then but people couldn’t keep mouth shut in game and on here and some people even posted how to assist for more.

if u failed to follow or figure it out you were not trying hard enough to win.

I think assist CR doesnt count, coz i apply assist on heroic raid during 23.30 (28Feb) ~ 00.30(1March) n my CR was 52K, current CR 42,9xx + food 2k+ = 44K+ .. 

note * = if u want to say its so unfair for food buff CR , Shutt the crapp!!

some1 said i "cheater!".. stfu!!

do u think its fair for those P2W player buy boost potion vs me F2P player ?? 

boost potion once used provide u high path, full eq 288 grade. so fair enuf to fight me with 3~4 days playing lvl55 n still not reaching lvl45 path n with noob item, so what i need to do is getting carried by my main acc do mystica for high grade eq .. 

so dont blame me cheating for using buff from food , food also ingame item that can provide u more CR. if u say it still not fair, then blame urself n thinking its fair using boost potion ? maybe u can say "yes its fair, coz admin alrdy provide that on item mall"  .. so what can i say is " hey, theres a soo many food in Trade house " ...

Cheers ;)

1 person likes this

Dont know about Food and circle effect in Team. But assist didn't count, if is, i get 42K not 32k.

Posted (edited)

Also seemed on Thundercall that it didn’t record at 2359 seemed more like 12:00pm that it did due to communication between the top 3 and who had food up when. Not sure event went off correctly but I won’t complain was a great reward for my paladin at 3rd place lol.

Edited by Hurricane

7 hours ago, Yuuuiii said:

so dont blame me cheating for using buff from food , food also ingame item that can provide u more CR. if u say it still not fair, then blame urself n thinking its fair using boost potion ? maybe u can say "yes its fair, coz admin alrdy provide that on item mall"  .. so what can i say is " hey, theres a soo many food in Trade house " ...

Cheers ;)

I didnt realize food and stuff worked or I would of got in the list but I also wasnt online at reset time either. How did you manage to get such a high score being "free" when I have seen people use the boost plus spend money and not get that close and they were online a lot doing hunts etc for every boost they could grab.

3 hours ago, Evilminion said:

I didnt realize food and stuff worked or I would of got in the list but I also wasnt online at reset time either. How did you manage to get such a high score being "free" when I have seen people use the boost plus spend money and not get that close and they were online a lot doing hunts etc for every boost they could grab.

everyday playing till end event.

-never miss 1 single event to gain silver and exp.

-never miss single ruler/normal Gh

- doing mystica hell difficulty 

- Buy silver using medal 

-Join heroic team raid to gain 288 equipment and selling all materials to gain silver, like toraniss,bot,fire etc..

- Faction quest provide u iron n dragonscale to get silver easily

- achievement platinum 3

- Faction reputation up-to-date.

- convert 200k gold to silver.

what u need is focus on gems, my gems on paladin is lvl20 diamond full in every single item equiped. mystica item more stat than legend item(new exquisite). for my advice, IF still have character challenge event next time, just focus on gems and dont buy legendary item bcoz of u need many materials to upgrade ur legendary till 320 ~335 grade, just do mystica n boom! 302 grade free drop :D.

theres many way to get high CR, i dont blame P2W player, F2P player also can win but need effort to catch them(p2w) .

#srry for bad english#

well nice work, some days I wasnt able to get on to do a lot of stuff, I tried to get on at night after my kids went to bed to at least get all the trials and 311 done, faction quest and then would get my heroic raids if reset on all 3 toons. Only was able to be online for a handful of hunts and only cleared team heroics a couple times.

I hoarded my gold instead of converting to silver, only made a few diamond 20s throughout my chars and a few epic 40s. I was told mixed views between the 20 diamonds and just getting epic 40s

9 hours ago, Evilminion said:

well nice work, some days I wasnt able to get on to do a lot of stuff, I tried to get on at night after my kids went to bed to at least get all the trials and 311 done, faction quest and then would get my heroic raids if reset on all 3 toons. Only was able to be online for a handful of hunts and only cleared team heroics a couple times.

I hoarded my gold instead of converting to silver, only made a few diamond 20s throughout my chars and a few epic 40s. I was told mixed views between the 20 diamonds and just getting epic 40s

A 40 epic health gem is better then a standard 20diamond but is a bit more silver.

but all melee and magic defense u will see a bigger cr return with 20diamonds. 

Attack will be based on the % buff if it’s low u lost vs a epic 40. 

Like u if I had followed his strat I could have won but I got 3rd not complaining on my server. But I wasn’t willing to destroy 3 weeks of mats and so I got one less diamond but have 4 almost maxed legendaries lol. And a bunch of raid set pieces to make the now 53000 paladin viable in heroic raids.

I crafted several 30 bps but no luck between all 3 toons on legendaries.

sad =( no more referal wards etc. . .  expecting for nothing. . .  </3

BUY HIGH QUALITY REAL/FAKE PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSE,ID CARDS,Counterfeits Bank notes Etc..( jayroy011@hotmail.com or +27639356786

Are you trying to change your nationality ? do you need work papers ? do you want to travel ? do you need papers you cant have ?if yes , then you are in the right place at the right time We are an independent group of specialized IT professionals and data base technicians who are specialized in the production of high quality real and novelty documents such as passports,drivers license,id cards,stamps,visas,diplomas of very high quality and other products for all countries: USA, Australia,UK, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italian, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, .
This list is not full.contact General support: To get the additional information and place the order just contact us via email mobile.

contact us via Email,SKYPE or WHATS-APP

CONTACT EMAIL: (( jayroy011@hotmail.com ))

WHATS-APP: +27639356786

SKYPE NAME: superoir.documents2

MACHINES With over 13million of our documents circulating over the world.
-IDs Scan-yes...
-HOLOGRAMS: IDENTICAL
-BARCODES: IDS SCAN
-UV: YES
Real & FAKE ID's WITH FAST SHIPPING - EMAIL SUPPORT

Over 50's state drivers license cards and State ID
cards available. Includes state driver's license hologram and magnetic strip
or bar code on back. 2-3 business day shipping order.
The BEST authentic fake ID's on the web.
Same quality, high resolution that Department of Motor Vehicles use.
Send current .JPG or .GIF of current license with picture
and changes in NAME, DOB, LICENSE #, RESTRICTIONS, etc.
we produce the best fake ID online we sell UK/EU fake ID, Canadian fake ID,

Australian fake ID and fake IDs for many other countries from fake passports to fake driving licenses to fake bank statements we have your identification needs covered. Our fake IDs include all security features such as genuine holograms,ultraviolet watermarks, intaglio printing, special paper,fluorescent dyes,RFID chips, bar codes corresponding to your details and more. Our fake IDs are identical to the real thing no other site will offer you this quality we are the best.new identity protect your privacy and take back your freedom.

Keywords:
Victorianp-plate license
where to buy fake ids
where to buy fake documents
where to buy fake passports
where to buy fake drivers license
fake USA(United States) passports,
fake Australian passports,
fake Belgium passports,
fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports,
fake Canadian(Canada) passports,
fake Finnish(Finland) passports,
fake French(France) passports,
fake German(Germany) passports,
fake Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) passports,
fake Israel passports,
fake UK(United Kingdom) passports,
fake Spanish(Spain) passports,
fake Mexican(Mexico) passports,
fake South African passports.
fake Australian driver licenses,
fake Canadian driver licenses,
fake French(France) driver licenses,
fake Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) driving licenses,
fake German(Germany) driving licenses,
fake UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses,
fake Diplomatic passports,
false USA(United States) passports,
false Australian passports,
false Belgium passports,
false Brazilian(Brazil) passports,
false Canadian(Canada) passports,
false Finnish(Finland) passports,
false French(France) passports,
false German(Germany) passports,
false Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) passports,
false Israel passports,
false UK(United Kingdom) passports,
false Spanish(Spain) passports,
false Mexican(Mexico) passports,
false South African passports.
false Australian driver licenses,
false Canadian driver licenses,
false French(France) driver licenses,
false Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) driving licenses,
false German(Germany) driving licenses,
false UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses,
false Diplomatic passports,
Camouflage passports,
passport Duplicates,
fake USA(united States) passports for sale,
fake Australian passports for sell,
fake Belgium passports for sell,
fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports for sell,
fake Canadian(Canada) passports for sell,
fake Finnish(Finland) passports for sell,
fake French(France) passports for sell,
fake German(Germany) passports for sell,
fake Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) passports for sell,
fake Israel passports for sell,
fake UK(United Kingdom) passports for sell,
fake Spanish(Spain) passports for sell,
fake Mexican(Mexico) passports for sell,
fake South African passports for sell,
fake Australian driver licenses for sell,
fake Canadian driver licenses for sell,
fake Diplomatic passports for sell,
false USA(united States) passports for sale,
false Australian passports for sell,
false Belgium passports for sell,
false Brazilian(Brazil) passports for sell,
false Canadian(Canada) passports for sell,
false Finnish(Finland) passports for sell,
false French(France) passports for sell,
false German(Germany) passports for sell,
false Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) passports for sell,
false Israel passports for sell,
false UK(United Kingdom) passports for sell,
false Spanish(Spain) passports for sell,
false Mexican(Mexico) passports for sell,
false South African passports for sell,
Camouflage passports for sale,
passport Duplicates for sale.
order fake passports,
order false passports,
order novelty passports,
order fake driver license,
order false driver license,
order novelty driver license,
obtain novelty passports,
obtain fake driving license,
obtain false driver license,
obtain novelty driver license,
obtain Diplomatic passports,
purchase fake passports,
purchase false passports,
purchase novelty passports,
purchase fake driver license,
purchase false driver license,
purchase novelty driver license,
purchase Diplomatic passports,
sell fake passports,
sell false passports,
sell novelty passports,
sell novelty driver license,
get fake passports,
get false passports,
get novelty passports,
get fake driving license,
get false driving license,
get novelty driver license,
get Diplomatic passports,
make fake passports,
make false passports,
make novelty passports,
make fake driving license,
make false driving license,
make novelty driver license,
make Diplomatic passports,
Buy fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS,marriage certificates,diplomas etc...

Buy real and fake passports,drivers license,ID cards,birth certificates,Visas,SSN,divorce papers,US green cards

BUY HIGH QUALITY REAL/FAKE PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSE,ID CARDS,Counterfeits Bank notes Etc
Buy Real/Fake Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Card,Citizenship