RedPanda

Crusaders of Light Call-to-Arms Event!

124 posts in this topic

Just now, Poyo said:

@Zentax,

This is on the previous page - He posted it in this thread....

Ahh yes there u go knew i saw it somewhere.

39 minutes ago, Poyo said:

@Zentax,

This is on the previous page - He posted it in this thread....

This is sufficient to get a refund. Be polite, write a nice long explanation detailing that the devs witheld information or made it seem like these gracious megabox were like the path of legend boxes that were actually tradeable.

For those on iphone,l would like to let you know that I've gotten a refund before on other mobile games. 

Here is the site.

https://support.apple.com/en-sg/HT204084

• Make sure your track record is good. Apple is less likely to refund people who have a track record of perpetually refunding items.
  • Do it fast. It is way harder to get refunds once purchases have exceeded a certain time. Again this is experience from other friends who tried to get a refund from another game after duration of purchases exceeded 1 month.
  • Be polite and write a well reasoned argument on why you should get a refund. you're less likely to be refunded if you are rude/sound like a kid yelling for his toys. 
  • If you want to make it more convincing, screenshot redpanda's statement that the boxes were the same as the path to legend boxes, which were actually tradeable. Make a case that you were misled and that you bought the boxes between the time this statement was made, and when redpanda made a correction.
  • Make it clear that this wasn't the first time the company had ambiguous wording. Remember the last black friday sale/cyber monday sale? The path of legend boxes had incredibly poor wording and made it seem like there was a chance of legendary when it was actually guaranteed
Edited by Ainz

Hahahaha ig i gotta tell some guild mates about this since like 9 ppl that i know of bought that 3 month pack for the 5 lvl potions for the legends. Oh man they gonna be pissed lol. I should make someone else tell them. i prolly wont get into any raids if i told them this lmfao. 

I encourage anyone who has been duped by NetEase today and in the past to file a complaint through this website http://ftccomplaintassistant.gov and take screenshots of the posts  @RedPanda has published in this forum thread with the timestamps as evidence of the false advertising.

We've tried expressing our concerns directly to the developers on the misleading information that has occurred today and on previous occasions where the wording and description of certain products and services does not accurately reflect the product or service being provided. I feel like this is the only way that NetEase will learn from their previous mistakes.

2 people like this

Anyone who had purchased the goblin pack for the potions, it would be in your best interest to ask apple for a refund. Information was purposely withheld to drive sales of the product. A service provider can't withhold information on the product they're selling and then publish it after initial release. There was even a FAQ page, which didn't highlight any of this. If you're feeling hard done by, jog on over the apple and write up for the refund. 

It's not good business and it doesn't help the small community we're apart of. 

plzzz tell me about this problem . if my account not level 55 but ratting 30k . so i have reward form event ?? 

@RedPanda

@RedPandaof course are bounded.we need to f2 w with our money for them.sorry i won 't invest any more for this game full of bugs and unfair.:)the difference is to large.f2 w grow in one week 5 k gs,who is not f 2 w grow in a month 5 k gs and everything is to expensive.i won't give you money for buying cars and houses.:)

Edited by sorceus

" They will most likely be locked just like the ones you get from dismantling 3 divines "

You can dismantle divines and re-forge into legendaries the same way as when you upgrade gems to diamonds diamonds?

Edited by DaScribe

1 hour ago, DaScribe said:

" They will most likely be locked just like the ones you get from dismantling 3 divines "

You can dismantle divines and re-forge into legendaries the same way as when you upgrade gems to diamonds diamonds?

Dismantle 3 divines for those what ever they are called to exchange them in for legend essence. When you do that the legend essences are locked to your character. You cant sell them. 

awwwe that's too bad, wish you could cash in divines to make legendary gear B|

That would have been cool

oh well 9_9

@Amyr,

The notes say that the rankings will be posted on the forums once a week so I would expect to see something either today or tomorrow with the current server rankings

Are you - like much of the planet - feeling the pinch? Holding on tightly to your wallet? I know exactly how you feel. I've never seen a time like this, but I don't intend to focus on the negative. So what does freaking container gardening and Joe the Plumber have to do with the credit crunch so may ask? Well 2 things. Self-sufficiency and Go it Alone. Don't wait for help, handouts, lower taxes, and the election. Take things by the hand and go it yourself. Why waste your hard-earned $$'s on pesticide infected foods - grow your own lovely fruit, vegetables, and herbs in the comfort of your own home. אינסטלטור

Has anyone leveled to 55 in the event period? I got to 55 on 10 Feb 2018 and never received any Gracious Mega Box. I was also had a CGS of 31K and got nothing for that too. Am I missing something or have I done something wrong?

@Feralyn, The rewards are not issued until the end of the event so you won't receive anything until I think the 3rd of March

Well, I for one am still stoked and totally engaged in this event. I don't really know what is or isn't tradeable, but it's not really ending my life either way like some are acting. Surprised by some of the crying. If you guys really think this company or game is unfair it's simple; get a life and get over it. This game isn't bad, if you think this is bad you should really play some other games. Yeah yeah...I don't suggest fraudulently requesting refunds either. You chose to pay, man-up and deal with your own decisions. A lot of people doing fraudulent refunds then continuing to play at the highest level in my server. I'd like to call them out by name but I think it's against forum ToS. Don't be scumbags guys, just have fun or quit. But quit b'tching, you sound ridiculous. 

Thanks NetEase for constant content updates and good events, the vast majority of us appreciate it. *thumbs-up*

2 people like this

Ready for the rankings.. Come on NetEase. 

1 person likes this

@Fivett Yeah honestly ignoring the *****ing... Would just be nice for some timely updates as promised...

1 person likes this