RedPanda

Crusaders of Light Call-to-Arms Event!

94 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, RedPanda said:

It is the same box as the one from Path to Legend.

As a correction the discord is not an official discord, I just hangout there every so often :)

I don't have " box as the one from Path to Legend". So clones can sell lg ess from dismantle those lg equipments or not ?

Edited by eureka218

so that means the legend can be able to sell? so legends gonna go down in price madly if so. Maybe since new server coming out with steam they kinda gifting legends lol. 

1 minute ago, adarogeamburgelgaydonkeys said:

@RedPanda

How much is level boost potion cost?

in gift to a friend it was like 1,250 or something crystals.. so id say similar price

4 hours ago, RedPanda said:

All characters reaching level 55 before the end time will receive a Gracious Mega Box, this gracious megabox is a 100% guarantee to have a legendary item except for accessories, rings, earrings,  or bracelets.

Hi @RedPanda,

Looking for some clarification on this post from yourself, specifically where it says "rings". So far as I'm aware you can't get an exquisite legendary ring. Is this a new item or a typo?

1 hour ago, adarogeamburgelgaydonkeys said:

@RedPanda

How much is level boost potion cost?

I also would like to know the answer to this question please! :) 

Edited by Shalarzz

i would like to know when the servers are comeing online -.-

Wow. 5 level boost potions from store or 3 mth goblin membership= 5 level 55 characters = 5x exquisite legendaries... bet its gonna cost a lot

Wow. you could pay 68.98 SGD for a 3 mth gob membership , gift the potions to an alt acct, and get 5 characters to level 55 immediately.

On another note, does anyone knows how long to takes to get a character from lvl 1 to 55?

Where is my compensation from dec 6th to early feb. Messaged you, sent emails to support. Guys are only interested in pushing your  cheap events then deal with game issues

3 minutes ago, Fusion said:

Where is my compensation from dec 6th to early feb. Messaged you, sent emails to support. Guys are only interested in pushing your  cheap events then deal with game issues

If you are having in game item issues please contact our support team here.  We cannot assist you through this channel.

Is the level 55 giftbox account/character bound? Want to know this before i purchase the 3 month goblin membership

@RedPanda

Edited by Ainz

16 minutes ago, RedPanda said:

If you are having in game item issues please contact our support team here.  We cannot assist you through this channel.

Red, no one is responding from support. Not alone here.

1 person likes this

RedPanda thanks for the info appreciated btw i can say this is still a f2p game i havent spend out of my pocket but im loving the game there is still lot of options you guys can work inside the game to get items u need/want if u dont want to spend. have fun to col

1 person likes this

another market strategy. In fact a clever one. In other words they want more people to spend more money regardless if people abuse or even exploit this one. A clever move NetEase.

a question, if i created my character before 7th Feb, i will recieve a legendary? or i need make another account today, to earn?

So, just to make sure, the legendary item that we will get will not be bounded and can be sold if unidentified? @RedPanda

I  need to make a correction on the information.

While this box gives a legendary, the legendary will not be able to be sold. 

4 people like this

25 minutes ago, RedPanda said:

The legend essence you could get from dismantling it is also bound, isn't it?

Also are the 5 Level Boost Potions from 3 months goblin membership the same with the one you can buy for 1280 crystals that can boost another toon instantly to level55?

Edited by Enrage

5 hours ago, RedPanda said:

@RedPanda,

Did you intentionally wait to post this information so that you could sell more 3 month memberships and crystals?

Can you please also provide details on how you plan to reimburse players who acted on the false information you provided yesterday.

Thanks

11 minutes ago, Poyo said:

@RedPanda,

Did you intentionally wait to post this information so that you could sell more 3 month memberships and crystals?

Can you please also provide details on how you plan to reimburse players who acted on the false information you provided yesterday.

Thanks

I don't like your chances there Poyo lol..

10 minutes ago, Zentax said:

I don't like your chances there Poyo lol..

Neither do I mate but you can't mislead people through false advertising and misinformation as a ploy to increase sales.

It is illegal...

Not for 1 second do I believe @RedPanda made a genuine mistake given how much he has been talking about the upcoming patch in the weeks leading up to this and how he "Wished he could tell us what was coming". This had to have been deliberate and something needs to be done about it.

Edited by Poyo

Yea i will agree it does seem a bit fishy that they release a 3 month goblin pack with 5 of these potions that get you right to level 55, then at the same time release a event that gives free legendary equipment. They go to the effort to put together an FAQ but decide not to include the fact that the legendary is bound and not able to be sold. Not only that it was hinted that the same box was used as the Black Friday/Easter Monday sale in fact i think i even saw a post from RedPanda in the Unofficial discord about it (appreciate it's not an official channel of information). I have to agree it does FEEL a bit like a scam to up the sales of the $80 Goblin Pack.

1 person likes this

21 hours ago, RedPanda said:

It is the same box as the one from Path to Legend.

As a correction the discord is not an official discord, I just hangout there every so often :)

@Zentax,

This is on the previous page - He posted it in this thread....