RedPanda

Crusaders of Light Call-to-Arms Event!

124 posts in this topic

Welcome to our Call-to-Arms event, Crusaders. We encourage all heroes to gather friends together to defend Milura!

Here are the event details:

Start and End Time:
Event Time: Feb 7th after server maintenance to Feb 28th 23:59  (PDT)

All characters reaching level 55 before the end time will receive a Gracious Mega Box, this gracious megabox is a 100% guarantee to have a legendary item except for accessories, earrings,  or bracelets. This item cannot be sold.

In addition to that, characters that meet the following conditions will receive extra rewards:
◇ Exceeds 20,000 Character Rating:
    - Light of Dawn x1
◇ Exceeds 30,000 Character Rating:
    - Light of Dawn x1 

To check your Character Rating, please check the Equip tab and you will see the number that represents your character rating.

If you achieve level 55 and above 30,000 character rating, you will receive a grand total of 2 Lights of Dawn and a Gracious Mega Box!

For Newly created characters

Any character created after the Feb 7th server maintenance (the start period) are eligible for a special event! We will be awarding the highest ranking characters per server with additional lucrative rewards:

◇ Rank 1 in each server:
    - Lv 40 Heart of the Sea x3
    - Mount: Ghost War Tiger x1
    - Purple Title: Captain of Milura x1

◇ Rank 2 to 5 in each server:
    - Lv 40 Heart of the Sea x2
    - Mount: Keeper of Dreams x1
    - Purple Title: White Knight of Milura x1

◇ Rank 6 to 20 in each server:
    - Lv 40 Heart of the Sea x1
    - Mount: Frozen Mammoth x1
    - Purple Title: Soldier of Milura x1

* All rewards will be sent out on March 3rd.

1 person likes this

Did i got the legend item? But im already lv 55 before event start on 6 february 2018. O.o

1 person likes this

DOES The Legendary box be available to players that are already 55 before event start.

1 minute ago, GrimTides said:

DOES The Legendary box be available to players that are already 55 before event start.

Yes, the top half applies to all characters. Only new characters can qualify for the section of rewards under "For Newly Created Characters"

12 minutes ago, Lanaidid said:

Did i got the legend item? But im already lv 55 before event start on 6 february 2018. O.o

You will get the rewards at the conclusion of the event.

Problem here, a ton of legendary ess are coming from clones ... this is unfair >"<

1 person likes this

They will most likely be locked just like the ones you get from dismantling 3 divines. 

1 person likes this

A lot of fake chars coming :D

Edited by SkyLight

This game make old player also spenders will beaten hard by f2p players who can create 20-40 alt with nox/bluestack can u count if 1 leg is 200kg x 50 legend is more than 10m gold.. this game no fairness again.. alt can sell the legendary and transfers all gold to main/primary account..

I have conclusion or suggestions:

-quit the game and delete col from our devices

-The best conclusion is legendary from mega gracious box event must be binded and cannot sell to market..

Edited by Gundam

We need more gear ppl anyways with all the new raids coming out so I say let us sell them !!!!            Go F2P!

@RedPanda can you please confirm whether or not the guaranteed legendary will be bound to the players account or if it is possible to sell the item on the trading house? Thanks

p2w rewards for they don't quit they need their money ahahahahahah that game is so braindead

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Poyo said:

@RedPanda can you please confirm whether or not the guaranteed legendary will be bound to the players account or if it is possible to sell the item on the trading house? Thanks

Ya so can answers my question also to quit or not straightly

Well if ppl can sell them then good a lot more f2p players will gain some legends and the p2w players will have even more legends/legend essences for fairly cheap 

Just now, Crashing player said:

Well if ppl can sell them then good a lot more f2p players will gain some legends and the p2w players will have even more legends/legend essences for fairly cheap 

Tbh the leg essence on trade house is more than 10 page on my servers at cloudburst.. think no one will straigh buy leg essence at 250k gold

5 minutes ago, Crashing player said:

the trade of minerals is already bankrupt because of alternative characters ... the legendary is going to be the same way

Edited by SkyLight

Same on mine. Why buy legend essence for 250k when you can buy certain legends at 180k though?? 

lets see.. hmmm.... when they give free stuffs isnt it usually bound? I think that answers all your questions.. They even made the beginner chest items if u dismantle give less silver than the normal items would from drop / shop (if i remember correct) like the beginner chest mounts and stuff...

and if its not bound then prepare to wait 2 more hours extra for maintenance haha

1 person likes this

Unless they changed the gracious mega giftbox it shouldn't be bound as that was the same box that came out of the path to legend promotion isn't it?

never mind redpanda just confirmed in the official discord that they are the same box so therefore not character bound unless identified

1 minute ago, Poyo said:

never mind redpanda just confirmed in the official discord that they are the same box so therefore not character bound unless identified

It is the same box as the one from Path to Legend.

As a correction the discord is not an official discord, I just hangout there every so often :)

Just now, RedPanda said:

It is the same box as the one from Path to Legend.

As a correction the discord is not an official discord, I just hangout there every so often :)

Awesome thanks :)