Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RedPanda

Crusaders of Light Refer a Friend rewards!

5 posts in this topic

Welcome to the Crusaders of Light Refer a Friend FAQ! Below you will find the information to help you better understand the rewards that you can earn for referring friends to the game.

How do I refer a friend?

Once your friend has downloaded the game and gotten past the tutorial, they will be greeted with a screen to input your ID. If they miss the initial screen you can still link your friend in the friends panel

Please be aware that friends referred cannot be linked to you after they reach level 25.

Can I refer a friend who is already playing?

Yes, but it will only work if they create a new character. 

Do we need to be on the same server?

Yes, the referred friend and the person who does the referring need to be on the same server.

How many friends can I refer?

You can refer up to 50 friends per character.

How do I get rewards for referring friends?

Once your referred friend hits at least level 6 and enters your character ID, you’ll start to earn rewards based on their achievement progress in Crusaders of Light.

What rewards can i get for referring a friend?

You can get rewards such as Gold, Crystals, and even Lights of Dawn. Please see the in game menu under rewards for more details.

Where can I claim the rewards once I earn them?

You can claim them in the in-game rewards screen.

Is there a time limit to claim rewards or earn rewards?

No

1 person likes this

Why does this referal system cause major bugs for some players (account unable to log for 10min or 1week after survival or aldor) and when will you patch this

With new patch (from 2018.3.7) we don't have Referral reward system. Is it bug or new feature?