Aegon

Guild Boss and Runes

4 posts in this topic

Firstly I'd like to talk about slayer rune. Now in Bossfight I wanna know if the slayer runes take effect or not like after Oceanus  summons his minions do they count as heroes or just game parts ? 

also another problem we've been facing is the overlap of heroes! In usual bossfight we have to sacrifice our best heroes most of the times. like if it's chaos most of us aim for tai or in harmony it's raijin. they also do heavy damage so they are undoubtedly our favorite heroes. I ask EA to please resolve this issue and make the boss fights like invocation i.e.  we can use the same heroes simultaneously ! that's all :)

On 6/3/2017 at 5:39 AM, Aegon said:

Firstly I'd like to talk about slayer rune. Now in Bossfight I wanna know if the slayer runes take effect or not like after Oceanus  summons his minions do they count as heroes or just game parts ? 

also another problem we've been facing is the overlap of heroes! In usual bossfight we have to sacrifice our best heroes most of the times. like if it's chaos most of us aim for tai or in harmony it's raijin. they also do heavy damage so they are undoubtedly our favorite heroes. I ask EA to please resolve this issue and make the boss fights like invocation i.e.  we can use the same heroes simultaneously ! that's all :)

Aegon, any runes that are directed at enemy heroes have no effect on Boss or other creatures. I have always wondered if the stackable runes like Warlock carry over from 1 GW battle to the next.