Arok

Forging

35 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Varsi said:

Forging is all about rng. I would like to see a chance value added to forging. After crafting x amount of weapons u have a x amount of chance to craft *ABOVE* or A class item. I know somone who is now on his 36th weapon.... Good way to stop people from playing is make them lose heart in progressing through the game

I agree 100%.

Although after rain said he got a legend in under 15 tries I decided to give it a go.

I think complaining helps because on my second lvl30 Bow BP I got a Blood Drinker Nightspeak Bow.

Now I'm wondering if to try and save up for a legend bow bought with leaves or try for a legend soulbreaker. (which is probably not worth it as it is 80k gold, that is 4.5 leaves.)

7 minutes ago, Agoraphobia said:

I agree 100%.

Although after rain said he got a legend in under 15 tries I decided to give it a go.

I think complaining helps because on my second lvl30 Bow BP I got a Blood Drinker Nightspeak Bow.

Now I'm wondering if to try and save up for a legend bow bought with leaves or try for a legend soulbreaker. (which is probably not worth it as it is 80k gold, that is 4.5 leaves.)

only the lvl 30 bps has a chance to give u legend the 40 ones dont

Posted (edited)

I did 2 lv40 weapons an now on my 15th lv30 blue print am yet to get above a b class item an most are blue. 

Mall up about 200k gold gone.... Kinda depressing

yes that's exactly what I am starting to do. Save up for enough feathers

Edited by Varsi

20 minutes ago, CFunky said:

only the lvl 30 bps has a chance to give u legend the 40 ones dont

Wow thank you. Almost wasted a hell of a lot of time and gold.

@Varsi - Good luck mate.

22 hours ago, Varsi said:

Forging is all about rng. I would like to see a chance value added to forging. After crafting x amount of weapons u have a x amount of chance to craft *ABOVE* or A class item. I know somone who is now on his 36th weapon.... Good way to stop people from playing is make them lose heart in progressing through the game

Exactly. RNG is annoying.  The strongest warrior in our guild is still trying to make a legendary for the nth time. Meanwhile, another warrior we just taught how to forge crafted a legendary right off the bat.

We got so annoyed. The forger don't even know how to link items in chat and we spent a few minutes to teach him how. Luckily (or unluckily) it was just a B class legendary so we just shrug it off.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, FallingRain said:

Exactly. RNG is annoying.  The strongest warrior in our guild is still trying to make a legendary for the nth time. Meanwhile, another warrior we just taught how to forge crafted a legendary right off the bat.

We got so annoyed. The forger don't even know how to link items in chat and we spent a few minutes to teach him how. Luckily (or unluckily) it was just a B class legendary so we just shrug it off.

Doesn't matter if its class B. he can smelt It and make it SS with enough tries 

It's just getting disheartening. The cost an grind only to continue to get c*ap. An yes I have heard a similar story. A guy I know first ever crafted weapon was a legendary he dies in every raid gets epics all the time while players I see actually really trying get blues it worse greens. I would love to know how this loot system works. Because as it is now it's pathetic. Maybe I should die in the first 10sec of a boss fight seems that's the best way to get epic items.

1 person likes this

Hey varsi hang in there buddy! I gave up a bit at the start as you know but forced myself to keep trying finally paid off and you deserve a bloody godly tier bow for all your hard work in the guild and game! I have a lvl 30 ranger weapon bp 

19 hours ago, Varsi said:

and it's yours when I next log in! (Just don't know how to trade an item if you can help me on that I'll give to you super cheapz!)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Thanks arok :) we all work hard to support the guild an I appriciate everything u guys do for it. An thanks for the blueprint hehe. Might annoy you for it sometime. Go Valkyrie \o/

Edited by Varsi
1 person likes this

On 17/06/2017 at 11:47 AM, myths7k said:

Doesn't matter if its class B. he can smelt It and make it SS with enough tries 

Wow. I didn't know about smelting. This is useful info. Thanks.