Ocho

Something Funny Happened on the Way to the Update

25 posts in this topic

Hey folks,

We just wanted to update you all on the State of the Game address last month, and a slight alteration we've made to the schedule.

Right now our Engineering team is hard at work on 2 big projects, the first being the implementation of a new 4* Hero and the second being combining some of the servers to give you all new challenges and new people to fight. Both these things are really exciting developments for Eternal Arena, and we want to make sure we deliver them to you at the highest quality possible.

Looking at the schedule, we'd have to compromise in quality if we wanted to rush and get them out for the Update on Thursday, June 8. They'd be good, but not as good as we want them to be. Specifically we want to make some changes to events that will make getting the new 4* hero a bit easier, and make sure that servers that would benefit the most from being combined are the ones that were selected.

As a result we're pushing back both those events 1 month, till the July Update, so that we can deliver the content we feel you deserve. Similarly the Bane Hero event will move to August. July will feature the return of the Hero Omaeus, a PvP powerhouse who you definitely want to acquire. We'll also be running Gear Up, I Want You, and Double Gold events during the month.

Thanks, and see you all in Twilight Forrest.
Ocho

if it's not too much can we atleast know about the 4* being a mage or warrior?

Thanx a lot, you cannot give new useless hero so who was waiting for bane must wait 1more month,congrats, you always keep to care less than zero about what players need. Fix old bugs before release new bugged heroes. People need bane, because is the only way to hope for get something on monsterhunt, since there is no way to fight ginst lucky players who find right items t first tentative, they start to be 1st place,they start enhance items and then they become unreachabe,and since there isn t another hero like bane cuz heroes are really not balanced at all, players started to craft items, started to change team,now they will be forced to stay 1 more month with bad team and mixed bad items only because you are unfair. Keep bane in july and release new hero on august, keep what you promise for once in your life.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Merge servers and keep bane on july. You don t care nothing about fix heroes bugs,and omaeus has been available in ALL the iwantyou events. Bane is the only hero that can make the difference. 

Edited by FairyW
1 person likes this

You simply don t understand, you don t care, you don t listen. Since i started i ve not seen only 1bug fixed,only new bugs released, and now you would let pass the idea that you want miss bane on july cuz you want to fix new 4stars hero? It will be bugged even if you ll released it for Christmas. Something funny you call this crap, funny for you, sure, if you knew how to make funny the gameplay you had sold the code of the game to someonelse.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Well said brother. I wanted to leave the game immediately when I heard about the update. 

All the veteran players who played with me from my time have left the game/are leaving only because there isnt anything new! Uts the same old craps everyday. EA promises so much but always fails to keep their promise! When i started this game i actually liked it infact the game had so much potential! Only if EA cared about its players. Welp Im gonna tolarate this for one month and then I'm shutting off my guild and all my veteran friends will uninstall this along with me if they don't bring anything new

Edited by Aegon

Trials closed at lev70,tournament closed at lev72,story mode closed at lev 73, all finished months ago.PVP is ruled by bugged heroes tht YOU NEVER FIXED, bloody bttle is so stupid developed that only level matters,monsterhunt is only for the same players,ALWAYS,same player -81 same player 81+ so mythic gems are reserved only to those 2 players, i try to keep low level waiting that first rank player switch to 81+, in the while it s all crap, only  boring stupid tasks that give zero. Bane was the only thing that had the worth to keep play this boring daily crap. Really intentioned to quit this crap.

You also said 1month ago that less used useless old heroes would have been buffed to put a minimum of balance with strong heroes, this project is not important right? Only release new bugged heroes matters yes? Only introduce artifact and jewels is important ok? Only new ways to spend money, never only 1 bug fixed.... congrats...  please, sell the code to real devs...

And be careful, don t come here to give your usual stupid useless answers, then someone may think u care something...

already quit ! :D
its so funny to read nothing happend, just makes it feel so much better i departed from this swamp !

+ what happend with that great patch was talking about a few "years" ago ? rofl it came down to an prolly retarded server merge that actually should have taken part like at least 6 months ago and now be delayed ? just close the game... dont cheat ppl on more cash.

3 hours ago, WilmaWankie said:

already quit ! :D
its so funny to read nothing happend, just makes it feel so much better i departed from this swamp !

Did not know you quit. Who leads the first EA server then

We understand that it can be frustrating. We do have lots of things planned and we are working to make sure we meet and exceed your expectations for each update. We want to make sure that the server merge goes smoothly and that everyone's stuff will still be there when it does happen and there are no mistakes. We certainly do have plans for the future for Eternal Arena and we're working hard on fulfilling the promises we made earlier. 

You need to add a Bane in June, so it was fair to the players

FairyW, as for bugged heroes in PVP, or Duel, or GW our guild continues to find the remedies for all those bugs. Omavars are no challenge any more, and we are close to a remedy for Rurik/Cedel teams in PVP. The game can stand a shake up fsho, but those bugs you whine about are what keeps the game fun for us.

me and A LOT of my friends dont liked that 2 events... because bane is a hero so powerfull and rare... now everyone can get? its so bad :(

And the high population of omaeus in PvP is so annoying, because this is an unbalanced hero as rurik...

And I have a question, rurik can be draw in tavern or this is blocked temporary? Because we dont know someone drawed it :/

Thx 

I believe Rurik can be drawn from a Draw 10. But he is a 4* hero, like Rasha and Bane. So it is rare that anybody will draw Rurik. Oma is not unbalanced as he only gives 20% health and attack to his host. Oma with and Rasha with Pantos gear is a pretty good combo against a Rurik. ;)

Just want to be sure, the new 4* hero and the merging will be on this thursday (06)? Can we know what will be the servers to merge?

I already clicked on 2 tasks and they gave me 2soulstones instead of 10. This better be fixed or else EA

Posted (edited)

OMG, with new hero comes new bugs in bloody battle.You cant finished round, if your opponent Oya. The size of new hero is too small in bb. The icons too bugged and many more.

So now players become testers and most of them allready leave the game. Why not run beta test server before announcement new hero.

On 06/03/2017 at 1:42 AM, Ocho said:

Hey folks,

..........Specifically we want to make some changes to events that will make getting the new 4* hero a bit easier, .........

Thanks, and see you all in Twilight Forrest.
Ocho

But new hero is too expensive, smth about 160 000 diamonds oO.. As I remember Rurik cost was 16 000. Pls check it, mb was mistake with new hero cost.

Thx for attention and hope for you understanding !!!

Edited by Masta
1 person likes this

Agreed I just posted up in the general discussion section about cost of the new hero.  Basically if you haven't been saving crystals for the last 3 months or you aren't willing to drop a bunch of cash you cant get Oya.  What a load of sh** and im sure it isn't a mistake they are just being greedy.  Oya seems OP too so basically you buy a bad ass character and just face roll everyone just like Rurik does when he was basically a cash character too.  Just a money grab for netease.

Cost of the new hero? Are you guys high? L.. O.. L.. The current state of your game barely warrants 1/10th of the cost. Are you trying to lose your entire population or what? 

1 person likes this

Is the summoning a bug? 800 we are supposed to SUMMON the new hero... 20 soulstones are useful only if we already hot him