Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ocho

Steam and New Server!

12 posts in this topic

Coming this March we've got two huge developments for Crusaders of Light: Crusaders of Light is coming to Steam AND we're launching a new Server, Ferroc Camp!

Make sure you get your Welcome Pack for Ferroc Camp, and sign up to get notified when these exciting initiatives go live!

http://crusadersoflight.link/ferroccamp

For further information, please see our FAQ:

Hey so i started a group on Steam called The Crusaders of Light

Add my steamID: ghostalphas

Just search it and join! Once this starts up there will be bi-weekly contests! A chance to win a digital copy of a game on steam!

Stay tuned. =)

Edited by snizzle

Every home needs to have their pipes in good working order because we all require fresh clean water to drink, wash with, and so on. Furthermore, we all need the pipes to be able to carry away all waste water. People often misuse and abuse their pipes to some extent, and that will undoubtedly lead to problems, but that can all be avoided. plumbing-south.co.il.

New server is Steam only, correct?

sorry, found answer in FAQ

BTW the answer is that the new server and steam are launching at the same time, but 2 different things

Edited by DaScribe

Can @RedPanda or @Ocho clarify if Steam users will be able to also use any of the existing servers...for example if I wanted to use the Steam client to make a character on Fertile Gorge.

Thanks!

30 minutes ago, Straylight said:

Can @RedPanda or @Ocho clarify if Steam users will be able to also use any of the existing servers...for example if I wanted to use the Steam client to make a character on Fertile Gorge.

Thanks!

Never mind, my question was answered in a different thread, and the answer is yes.

I wonder if you can run COL on steam and facebook game room at same time on 2 different accounts.

On 2/21/2018 at 7:20 AM, snizzle said:

I wonder if you can run COL on steam and facebook game room at same time on 2 different accounts.

I wouldn't see why you couldn't. Its 2 different programs running and thats what I will probably end up doing since right now I run my phone, gamecenter and a tablet when doing my dailies and raids with my 3 accounts. Cutting it down to just the 1 device and pc will make things easier.

signed up for this but didn't get notified when steam server went live. no rewards given. what a bunch of lying *******s... lol @Ocho 

Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards,

free chat