Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NeilDGTyson

Guild Bonfire

10 posts in this topic

Heya,

anyone knows whats going on with guild bonfire? Its been bugged for over a week at least. U get there, buy wine/beer but no questions come up. 

My whole guild is experiencing the same so its definetly not just me. Are you all having the same thing?

Thanks

NeilDGTyson

Yes can confirm this for most people given the amount of race/world chat discussions. 

I have a sneaky suspicion that bloody world quizz spam has something to do with it! 

@Ocho can you shed some lovely (crusaders of) light on this topic please? 

1 person likes this

33 minutes ago, Arok said:

Yes can confirm this for most people given the amount of race/world chat discussions. 

I have a sneaky suspicion that bloody world quizz spam has something to do with it! 

Hey who needs Ocho now? We have @RedPanda:ph34r:

Jk ofcourse :D

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, NeilDGTyson said:

Hey who needs Ocho now? We have @RedPanda:ph34r:

Jk ofcourse :D

I cri. :(

We'll look into it though. :)

2 people like this

10 hours ago, Arok said:

I saw what you did there...

1 person likes this

Guild bonfire quiz is fixed only on the day of maintenance, rest of the days it's not.

Is it broken the same way as it was before? Or is it broken in an entirely new way?

9 hours ago, RedPanda said:

Is it broken the same way as it was before? Or is it broken in an entirely new way?

On wednesdays it is fixed, quizzes go on up to roll dice. Rest of the days it isn't, when the event starts there would be a system message saying 'no one can roll the dice..' then there won't be any quiz at all.

Question:

1. Did you guys implement this new mechanic that guild bonfire quiz will only be once a week? If yes, we didn't know so we thought this is bugged.

2. Do you guys even try to have someone log in to check the game from your team? I kinda observed that every problems/glitches/bug needs to be reported in order for it to be fixed, like 90% of the time. One example is the questionable high ratings of the banned players, you guys just notice it when people here in the forums reported about it, I wished that your team noticed it before any of us did.

On 2017-6-16 at 7:03 PM, RedPanda said:

It is broken as it was before.You can buy wine/beer but no quiz comes up. Was broken yesterday too when i tried.