Ocho

Introducing RedPanda!

18 posts in this topic

Hello, everyone!

We have a new member of the NetEase Community Team! I’d like to introduce you to Johnny “RedPanda” Liu, who is just joining us from Turbine in the Boston, Mass, area where he most recently worked on Batman Arkham Underworld.

Get familiar with RedPanda -- because you’re about to start seeing a lot of him, spanning across all of NetEase’s games. He’ll be chatting you up, getting your feedback and coming up with some cool new stuff for you. We feel really lucky to have him, so please join us in welcoming him to our communities!

3 people like this

Welcome RedPanda!

Hope you will help us get answers to any questions that might come up.

For example from the top of my head....🤔when will be the Global release? 😈

Jk 😂... but get ready to be constantly annoyed by us 😎🖒.

NeilDGTyson

Welcome Redpanda! Out of curiosity are you playing this game? And what class did you choose? 

Hi!

For Global Release it will be Summer of 2017 ;) As for Class I started with Ranger, but I'm sure I'll play Warrior and Mystic soon.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

you and i sir, we are going to be good friends @RedPanda

lots of secret chats behind @Ocho's back, im sure ;]

come find me on discord!

Edited by Sai
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, RedPanda said:

Hi!

For Global Release it will be Summer of 2017 ;) As for Class I started with Ranger, but I'm sure I'll play Warrior and Mystic soon.

Well played 😖

I dont like Ranger players....they are all weird...

2 people like this

@Sai That somehow sounded really dirty...

@RedPanda Oh ya, and welcome ;):P

Do I get candy now?

@RedPanda why elemental lord fault by players?.. did mods review how to kill the elemental lord by legit players?. they luring it so the lord can't attack the player. player move continuesly so he cant be hit by elemental lord. its not players fault if the elemental lord can't hit back! fyi, one wrong move all die. pls be considerate....

1 hour ago, LordReaper said:

@RedPanda why elemental lord fault by players?.. did mods review how to kill the elemental lord by legit players?. they luring it so the lord can't attack the player. player move continuesly so he cant be hit by elemental lord. its not players fault if the elemental lord can't hit back! fyi, one wrong move all die. pls be considerate....

Oh come on Reaper....U dont need to be a detective to see this is a glitch. And glitches should be reported and not exploited. Elementals couldnt attack back because of terrain glitch. 

1 person likes this

@LordReaper all I can say is stop wasting your energy and time on this topic. It's been adjusted by the owners of this game. It will not revert, you will not keep your titles. Give it a rest and move on.

@RedPanda Welcome lil' pandarian ^^ , wish you the best of luck dealing with us.

Be aware that we do not forgive, we do not forget, expect us.

😇

1 person likes this

On 02.06.2017 at 3:39 AM, RedPanda said:

Hi!

Yes, Summer of 2017. You know too much! :ph34r:

1 person likes this