Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rapphh

Top Elemental Lord Killers- If u know what I mean

37 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I don't know details but I heard game has a bug that allow to kill easy any elemental. Your screenshots can be exactly about this.

Edited by NickJr
1 person likes this

9 hours ago, NickJr said:

I don't know details but I heard game has a bug that allow to kill easy any elemental. Your screenshots can be exactly about this.

Can confirm this is what's happening, not going to let you know exactly how to replicate because It's simply bug abusing - it's been reported to the developers countless times and a fix is said to be coming this maintenance.

I hope punishment is given out, atleast removing all titles and blueprints that people earned from bug abusing as it's unfair for players (like myself) who haven't abused this for level 40 blueprints.

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Jesse said:

Can confirm this is what's happening, not going to let you know exactly how to replicate because It's simply bug abusing - it's been reported to the developers countless times and a fix is said to be coming this maintenance.

I hope punishment is given out, atleast removing all titles and blueprints that people earned from bug abusing as it's unfair for players (like myself) who haven't abused this for level 40 blueprints.

I agree with you. Just imagine the amount of rune essences, rune stones, ancient iron meteorite (level 60), and blueprint that these people and other abusers have. 

3 hours ago, Rapphh said:

I agree with you. Just imagine the amount of rune essences, rune stones, ancient iron meteorite (level 60), and blueprint that these people and other abusers have. 

Going to be a huge kick in the face for us players if they don't decide to do anything about it.

A lot of people argue that it's just beta and the AU server is for testing purposes, this is true. But when they decided to allow players earn server first kills, etc in a beta it then becomes more competitive.

This straight advantage over legitimate players who are trying to achieve these servers firsts and when the server is their home server (again these people are just going to quit AU server when EU and NA servers are released so why shod they care if they bug abuse or not) it makes me lose hope in the way they handle these things for the future.

2 people like this

Any lords over Hard difficulty are impossible to kill in fair fight with our curent setups, anything you see above that difficulty is bug abuse.

but as always I don't blame the players 

devs knew about this a while ago

3 hours ago, Five's said:

Any lords over Hard difficulty are impossible to kill in fair fight with our curent setups, anything you see above that difficulty is bug abuse.

but as always I don't blame the players 

devs knew about this a while ago

Torture 1 is possible buddy 

But yep something needs to be done

Hey Prestige backfighters! wtf just be sure you didnt do lord abuse bug. wtf most of you are the ones abusing it. Im willing to delete account if this accusation is wrong. Im asking this moderator delete all account not just fuking title or bluprint!

Well, the day I started seeing people killing dreadblast up I already forwarded the screens. The response I got was "This issue has been addressed and will be fixed on the 31st". It was the 28th when I started forwarding the screens, so meaning 3 more days for people to abuse it.

When I asked/suggested about sanctions, response was "It was forwarded to the developers and it is up for them to decide". 

I think they won't be doing any bans, nor any rollback. Moreover, they won't be checking individually all accounts wiping said elemental lord acheivements and wiping blue prints. There could have been a lot of rune essences and rune stones used on skills already. 

Let's wait and see what they will do on the 31st. 

13 hours ago, LordReaper said:

Hey Prestige backfighters! wtf just be sure you didnt do lord abuse bug. wtf most of you are the ones abusing it. Im willing to delete account if this accusation is wrong. Im asking this moderator delete all account not just fuking title or bluprint!

Oh who cares what guild your from, stop bringing guild politics into this - I've told my guild how I don't glitch and how I'm not happy that people glitch, they've respected that I don't glitch and don't invite me into their EL kills, or help me do a legitimate kill on a hard elemental so that I can do my dailies.

Again I'm vouching for the players who haven't abused this bug.

What is annoying me now is its hard to find teams to do Hard 1 or even Normal 3. People join your team, see you aint doing Torture or Hell and then leaves. Most people who is level 44+ pretty much instantly leaves when they see you standing in front of a Hard 1 elemental.

Torture 1 possible by us. Killed it many times, but I'm totally okay if they remove achievs higher than hard 3. We can kill torture 1 again we have the dps. So please remove all achievs and titles from these glitchers.  People seriously spending hours because they think easy achievs points. Devs shouldnt be lazy and seriously have to remove achievs. 

Thanks.

1 person likes this

Yeah, lets see what happens with that patch. I vented to support as well and they told me it will be fixed May 31th too.

I pretty much left my old guild because of that since they didnt do anything else anymore except for camping those the glitch spawns.

And dont get me started about the loot....I've seen up to level 60 jewelry recipes. So no, the balance will not be restored just by fixing the glitch. I do kinda feel dumb for not just joining and Im pretty sure everybody who did the glitch thinks that too. But I just cant do it...

Btw, kinda redundant:

1 person likes this

seriously disappointed by this, here I am farming my mats and gold for hours to forge meager gear and to see so many ordeal/hell titles blaintently advertising they glitch the game for higher gear is unfair to the player base not abusing this.

I'm not interested in realm first and competitive pvp but I enjoy having the same chance as everyone else to achieve them by playing the game. So now we have an imbalance of abusers with higher than what should be attainable gear. I doubt any punishments will be issued which is a shame.

Lastly - I was shown this glitch only AFTER I completed my normal ele lords for the day, so I got the achievement but no rewards. 

Looks like the patch didnt fix the problem. Still have people exploiting the terrain bug for high level elemental leaders.

they didn't fixed anything almost

it seems is more easy now (joking)

I've read a comment above saying people leave your party if your not aiming Hard or higher difficulty and sadly is the truth 

about those who say they didn't explore the glitch, check your nose size. It just increased  some extra inches.

everyone did it, I did it, you did it.

but it has to stop as it's ruining the balance of the game, when you see 40 level players with Hard or Torture titles and they're selling blueprints that is impossible to get at their curent stage is not exactly what i call fair play.

i'am hoping that you see this thread Ocho and put an end to this major bug exploit.

Ok, just heard about it too, thats its not really fixed :-/

And I can assure u my nose is still fine...my best achievement is still hard2...and that was a real nailbiter compared to a 1 hour camping/shooting at a too high level lord that cant reach ppl.

1 person likes this

This is the kind of thing that makes people quit.  We need an answer on what Netease is going to do.  Else those of us that don't glitch are at a disadvantage.

Haven't done this glitch / abuse myself, but it does need to go. 

As regards to removing / banning the players / items involved, unless NetEase take their in game security seriously, I imagine they would only be able to track the abusers for a limited time instead of hoarding millions of console logs 24/7. 

If they are not willing to take action against the buggers because their logs won't show them that far back. Then they are severely limited to what they can do. Either: Do a full server reset (This is a last resort I would imagine if the abuse spreads to 70% + of the playerbase), or, fix the bug itself. (Easier said than done believe me), (They could potentially do a quick or 'botch' fix to the terrain issue, but this can potentially spawn other bugs and exploits somewhere else in the game).

I would request that you consider adding a "tracker" (server side) for the items. This way, each time an item is gained, deleted, earned, bought, sold. It will come with its own unique hidden itemID that can be traced back to its source route. (This isn't impossible, just takes dedication to implement). 

With this: If I'm glitching / abusing certain spawns / mobs for their rarest loot that shouldn't be possible for any character in the current game state, (Basically farming the currently unfarmable using exploits), then this is traceable from the player to the host that the item began already. 

Before someone says that EVERY item in game is obtainable legit. I guarantee you it isn't. 

A simple solution using my tracker system would be to add unique values to the rarest of items (The gollum Iron for one, among other things) so that if these suddenly hit circulation in a large amount or being sold for well under the average price. You can ultimately, retrace that item back to its source (using the uniqueID you assigned to it) and 'follow' that item through from the source to the current occupier of that item. 

Ps: Many may not understand what I'm going on about, but for those few who do, I'm happy to hear any alternative legitimate ways that this could be stopped. 

On 2017-6-3 at 11:34 PM, R0sers said:

Haven't done this glitch / abuse myself, but it does need to go. 

Ps: Many may not understand what I'm going on about, but for those few who do, I'm happy to hear any alternative legitimate ways that this could be stopped. 

all possible, may or may not be worthwhile for them to do it - sure impact on players is big, but is it really worth punishing those say, 200 ppl?

5 minutes ago, Sai said:

all possible, may or may not be worthwhile for them to do it - sure impact on players is big, but is it really worth punishing those say, 200 ppl?

Yes it is. If a game company is unwilling to take action against a player for obviously exploiting a bug, then that shows that the company is willing (to a certain degree) to not punish you for abusing game mechanics and that shows that the game devs do not care about the people that exploited and be unwilling to take action against them. This is very bad in the long haul as it is basically saying: 

"Oh, you exploited a game mechanic to gain an advantage over everyone else but we won't remove the items and achievements you gained through the exploit."

So yes, even if it was just 20 people and not 200. An exploit is an exploit, all those that did it should be punished. 

Posted (edited)

Well as it seems theres no "punishment" so next time exploit as much as u can folks before they fix glitches.

What....No?🤔

Edited by NeilDGTyson

hey newbies, others dont do glitch. fyi, other player do luring the elemental lord and continuesly moving!? how can u call that GLITCH? theres a webster u can search meaning of glitch. wrong move all die. not all player using glitch to elemental lord. other is luring them continuesly moving so elemental lord can't hit. is that players fault? id the elemenal lord cant hit him fast or reach him fast to kill the player?.. fuk newbies

3 hours ago, LordReaper said:

hey newbies, others dont do glitch. fyi, other player do luring the elemental lord and continuesly moving!? how can u call that GLITCH? theres a webster u can search meaning of glitch. wrong move all die. not all player using glitch to elemental lord. other is luring them continuesly moving so elemental lord can't hit. is that players fault? id the elemenal lord cant hit him fast or reach him fast to kill the player?.. fuk newbies

Luring and hiding behind an invisible wall is a GLITCH. It is a terrain glitch. There is no way u could kill those high elementals without the glitch. If u dont think it is a glitch why dont u go kill one now and make a video about it? And it is unfair for all the other players that dont exploit glitches if u keep the achivments and most importantly the recipes for rings and pendants that u got.

1 person likes this