WinD

Fang Warrior Dps Rotation

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Is there any dps rotation for Fang path?I don't seems to find my DPS get any higher than 22k dps with my atk 1.5k max atk

Abit disspointed with Netease not buffing warrior at the moment. If you have other opinion, feel free to leave it here.

Thank you.

1 person likes this

To me and my experience in game, warrior is the class with the lowest DPS exec has a crazy dps rotation and still it can't match a ranger mystic or daylight DPS even with the Crit dmg buff and the attack buff from blood thirst, fang is even worst is probably the 3rd class with lowest DPS in game after Gladiator and healer, fang rotation is very inconsistent and depends mainly on death gaze cause fang DPS is super low, warriors need their skills damage to be increase and cool time be reduced and attack speed to be increase cause their dps is to low, most warriors i knew quit the game, new players who start as warriors also quit cause is underpowered and we all see warrior in their adds and we think is so cool and the class sucks, unless you are a tank you are getting carried in most heroic raids, cause you taking a spot a ranger could take and deal 50k dps.

1 person likes this

completely agree... make warriors stronger!  

Isn't warrior the strongest class for mob clearing in raids?