FOCK

The Official Unofficial Suggestion Thread

24 posts in this topic

Leave them here, let's make CoL better. I'll kick things off with some basics:

-Health and mana pots only work if your health or mana is less than 100%, no more accidental clicks. 

-New achievement tracker will keep track of up to 2 different achievements on screen. 

-Option to not display others titles. 

-Option to disable and remove voice chat from GUI. 

-All large battlegrounds (mainly 40v40 guild battle) will render all players as rangers to reduce lag, same as survival. Also teleporting to leader is disabled during these battles. 

-Ability to enter the 4 basic heroic raids without needing a team. 

-Remove names and disable chat in single survival to discourage teaming up. 

-RENAME WAREHOUSE tabs pl0x  (people love to customize) (i have many more suggestions but this my main one)

Sometimes i wonder if its worth  to post about suggestions when this game is a copy from china version heheheheheh

1 person likes this

MOUNTS:-  Across all "char" accounts. Main has quite a few mounts, but to go out and redo the whole process all over again over 3 char accounts is too time consuming. Would like to see mounts doesn't matter which char your logged into, to appear in other char accounts as well.

Auto run button like in WoW and make Trade Hall max displayable pages to max.

Add an equipment repair button, one click repairs it all without having to wait for the notification. 

1 person likes this

• Allow users to view beyond page 2 in auctions.
  • Allow users to control market economy. Placing a gold max on an item is fine but do not enforce minimums because items like Legendary Essence become difficult to sale without doing gem trading to compensate for undercutting market.
  • Account-wide achievements. A user should be able to complete achievements in all categories including class/profession/faction based as well as achievements for alternate subplot outcomes
  • Inspect player from team applications screen
  • Display path depiction icon on players in team application screen
  • Expand damage meter to show filterable results with detailed logging similar to Recount DPS Meter plugin for WoW. This will give players an accurate way to evaluate the effectiveness of set bonus and path configurations
  • frostrecount.jpg
  • Eliminate the need to create secondary accounts to stimulate market with obsolete blueprints by allowing the now rare level 55 patterns to sometimes create level 30 variations of this equipment which can be upgraded and then emerged.
  • Allow players to transmog new dungeon, divine and legend items.
  • Improve UI for chat interface as typing in game is often frustrating.
  • Allow users to advertise the difficulty of party requests such as "Lord Invasion (Hell 3) [Request to Join]"
  • Reduce difficulty of level 55 Mystica by tuning the damage of RNG elements (Chef Skar'vid Hook 1-shot for example) to eliminate the need to manually scale these instances with secondary accounts. As a player in the top 100 rankings I still find myself being a victim of RNG even with the aid of food buffs and flourish circles. The fights are not mechanically challenging. However, the damage is not proportional to the difficulty of the overall encounter and requires team compositions which include a minimum of two mystics in most cases. 
  • Completely remove the in-game voice chat features. It's a UI nightmare and would free up memory in-game
  • Integrate PC controls into emulators such as Bluestack so that OSX users have access to the game via desktop/laptop
  • Release a public facing API to gather real time data to allow community to build robust tools such as item databases which include titles, achievements, server progression, etc. This will really boost client immersion
  • Provide more transparency for success rates on crafting legendary items to eliminate useless rituals and speculation within the community
  • Please review the entire list of achievements currently available in-game. Adjust any achievements which are unobtainable by hiding them or correcting the requirements. (Example: Obtain items from the [Malum Crystal] set in all equipment slots. This item only drops for specific slots)
  • Implement a system similar to transmog for "enchantments" which unlock set bonus swaps for slots once you have obtained it for that slot. For example, If I roll D1 - Secret set on a vambrace then Secret is unlocked for vambrace in the enchantment panel. If I obtain a new item upgrade which has a set bonus, D1 - Grace attached to it, that set bonus is unlocked as well. From the enchantment panel I can choose to swap Grace with previously discovered Secret set. The price to "Unlock" these sets could cost currency such as 3x the amount of the normal swap (4 scales for D1-D2, 6 scales D3-D4, 8-12 scales for G & L sets)

More to come

Edited by Zinfandel
5 people like this

• Allow gold & silver to be shared between characters on the same account.
  • Allow the warehouse to be shared between characters on the same account.
3 people like this

12 hours ago, SlydeWHOOSH said:
  • Allow gold & silver to be shared between characters on the same account.
  • Allow the warehouse to be shared between characters on the same account.

totally agree with that its weird that a mmorpg dosent allow that and also would be fun to get bound on account gears like in wow ( for those who dosent know what it is its gears that goes with your level for exemple if im lvl 10 it gives lvl 10 attribute and if u get higher it gets higher attributes as well) and these gears can be send from one toon to another on the same account

Allow food items to be stacked, like everything else. 

Offer hefty rewards for repeating mystica to help those in need. No one wants to run it twice, which makes it easily missed. 

On 1/31/2018 at 0:17 AM, Cloudburst said:

names of seller in Trading house items

disagree. Opens players up to abuse. Keep sellers anon.

2 people like this

On 02.02.2018 at 5:57 PM, Zinfandel said:
  • Allow users to view beyond page 2 in auctions.
  • Allow users to control market economy. Placing a gold max on an item is fine but do not enforce minimums because items like Legendary Essence become difficult to sale without doing gem trading to compensate for undercutting market.
  • Account-wide achievements. A user should be able to complete achievements in all categories including class/profession/faction based as well as achievements for alternate subplot outcomes
  • Inspect player from team applications screen
  • Display path depiction icon on players in team application screen
  • Expand damage meter to show filterable results with detailed logging similar to Recount DPS Meter plugin for WoW. This will give players an accurate way to evaluate the effectiveness of set bonus and path configurations
  • frostrecount.jpg
  • Eliminate the need to create secondary accounts to stimulate market with obsolete blueprints by allowing the now rare level 55 patterns to sometimes create level 30 variations of this equipment which can be upgraded and then emerged.
  • Allow players to transmog new dungeon, divine and legend items.
  • Improve UI for chat interface as typing in game is often frustrating.
  • Allow users to advertise the difficulty of party requests such as "Lord Invasion (Hell 3) [Request to Join]"
  • Reduce difficulty of level 55 Mystica by tuning the damage of RNG elements (Chef Skar'vid Hook 1-shot for example) to eliminate the need to manually scale these instances with secondary accounts. As a player in the top 100 rankings I still find myself being a victim of RNG even with the aid of food buffs and flourish circles. The fights are not mechanically challenging. However, the damage is not proportional to the difficulty of the overall encounter and requires team compositions which include a minimum of two mystics in most cases. 
  • Completely remove the in-game voice chat features. It's a UI nightmare and would free up memory in-game
  • Integrate PC controls into emulators such as Bluestack so that OSX users have access to the game via desktop/laptop
  • Release a public facing API to gather real time data to allow community to build robust tools such as item databases which include titles, achievements, server progression, etc. This will really boost client immersion
  • Provide more transparency for success rates on crafting legendary items to eliminate useless rituals and speculation within the community
  • Please review the entire list of achievements currently available in-game. Adjust any achievements which are unobtainable by hiding them or correcting the requirements. (Example: Obtain items from the [Malum Crystal] set in all equipment slots. This item only drops for specific slots)
  • Implement a system similar to transmog for "enchantments" which unlock set bonus swaps for slots once you have obtained it for that slot. For example, If I roll D1 - Secret set on a vambrace then Secret is unlocked for vambrace in the enchantment panel. If I obtain a new item upgrade which has a set bonus, D1 - Grace attached to it, that set bonus is unlocked as well. From the enchantment panel I can choose to swap Grace with previously discovered Secret set. The price to "Unlock" these sets could cost currency such as 3x the amount of the normal swap (4 scales for D1-D2, 6 scales D3-D4, 8-12 scales for G & L sets)

More to come

I agree all of it and i'd like to add 

- Expand the Event times to night time , there's people who actually wants to play or working at 3rd shifts.

- Bring back the lvl 30 bps from normal raids, in order to keep the equality between new beginners and veterans.

- Set the reset time 06:00 A.M. , Meanwhile you could expandplayers time limits in order to let night time players to finish their daily or events and it would be much more helpfull for night players and , it'd be more fair to say 06:00 A.M. Most dead time for every other server time, Its a perfect time to reset things. Everyone could finish their things during day or night.

- Please, put a stack system to stack items more than x99 , That is annoying..

- Remove some of daily quests that repeats it self on and on , thats just absurdly annoying also..

Edited by God Like
2 people like this

they should release same stuffs in whole game network at same time. it hurts to see Chinese server players getting all new kinda stuffs first and we have to wait for it looooong with jealousy lol its unfair. 

1 person likes this

1. Please limit the numbers of guild n the server at a time but at the same time increase total members in a guild. this is to pool players into a several good working guild instead having multiples of small guilds that eventually died out later on, mostly together with their own members i.e quitting players. Active guild will encourage player to keep continue playing and keep getting engaged..

2. Class swap

1 person likes this

Survival

• Killing a person should give more rep.  Something like 100 Rep per kill.  Currently most people run and hide and AFK so they can get to 20 and under or 10 and under for the rep. It makes the entire experience annoying and not  fun, but its the best way to get Reputation.
  • Allow equipping while in combat.   Nothing is more annoying then picking up a weapon while getting attacked and not being able to equip it to defend yourself.  This happens commonly at the start of a battle.
  • Allow gear to be powered up by picking up and equipping more of the same item.  Something like Two Tier 1 upgrades to a Tier 2, Two Tier 2 upgrade to a Tier 3.  Again nothing more annoying then having a  Tier 1 axe and then running past 10 Tier 1 axes which are worthless, and you have to go the entire round with that T1 weapon.  Not just weapons should be upgraded but all gear should be upgrade able in some way.  Once again its something that makes it more beneficial to continue to explore the map looking for items vs just hiding in a bush for 20 minutes.
  • Remove names from Survival -  Been suggested many times as a way to reduce the success of teaming, seems like a no brainer and easy to do.  I would also add remove emotes from survival.
  • Give a reason for people to continue to do survival , kill people and win it once they reach max reputation.  Currently why would anyone in their right mind queue survival more then two times a day once they are maxed rep.  For the longevity of keeping survivals populated give a reward once rep is maxed of silver or gold, both for killing people and for doing well in it.

Mystica

• Provide a reward for running it a second time. Silver, Gold and Reputation based on the difficulty of the Mystica being done would be a good start.  Hell 3 mystica for example can take a significant amount of time to get through.  Even with a great group its rarely a one shot and there can be many deaths.  Deaths cost silver and time.  Very few people will run Mystica to help after they have completed it for the week.  However if they were earning survival rep, silver and or gold then it might be worth their time vs doing something else in the game.  For example if I could run a mystica and get 500 to 1000 survival rep and some silver I would do that instead of running extra survivals and AFK in a bush.

Path Swapping 

• Remove the gold cost for swapping your path.  This game would be so much more fun if you could change the way you play your class based on the situation.  During PVP maybe I want to go PVP spec.  Raid needs another DPS not a tank so a tank swaps to DPS.  Raid needs a Shepard not a hybrid so a Mystic changes to a Shepard.  Yes you can do so now in two ways.  First you pay 5000 gold every swap.  That is not maintainable by most people long term.  Second you can try to level up both paths. That is also not maintainable long term.   When you get into the 60's for path each level is a few million experience and going up each level.  In order to stay at the max level soon everyone will have to drop every last experience point into one path or they will fall behind.  If you do this do not make people re spend their points and grab the resources from mail to upgrade the new path.  Just automatically put the points into the same place from path to path as the person swaps.  
1 person likes this

Definitely want to see single dailies questlines with "auto complete " option once players have completed it the first time.  To do same dailies questline 50,0000000000001 times can get slightly boring.

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, FOCK said:

@RedPanda @Ocho

Is any of this being sent to devs?

Player feedback from all sources is passed to the team, yes. This thread isn't any more special than any other thread in that regard.

1 hour ago, Ocho said:

This thread isn't any more special than any other thread in that regard.

My MoM says I'm special ..... :P:P   .................................................. So what the h3ll ya talking about ................don't ban me 

HP/MP bar overlay to include actual numbers within the bar.
Show multiple buffs/debuff above skill bar

A function that shows who your best friend is, and who your enemy is.

Green being your friend

And red being your enemy.

-Option to disable HP/MP reserve.

-Option to ban/unban players from posting in guild chat (for guild leader).

-Option to mute/block players from contacting you or seeing what they're typing (I blocked someone and still can see him in chat).

-Faction swap.

-Option to remove floating damage numbers

-Option to turn off faction chat

-Option to disable system messages in World chat.

-Option to disable auto opening Wold chat at the Quiz.