Magutspiner77

Looking for executioner warrior build help

9 posts in this topic

I just hit lvl 31 and progress slowed a bit in dungeons need good solid executioner build, thanks in advance

Posted (edited)

I've hit 35 with my exe warrior so can try and shed some light on my build.

Tempest Rage, Meteor Crater, deadly forge and lava quake - I pretty much have these constantly on my bars for all dungeons with occasionally swapping deadly forge for chains just to clear mobs up to the boss where I'll then switch back to deadly forge.

If possible use blood thirst before using your skills - the extra 20% damage increase after 6 seconds will give a huge boost to your DPS

Making sure you're gemming for Physical damage.

Edited by Jesse
1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Magutspiner77 said:

Thank u I'll try that outxD 

I'm a mystic support main and play my exe when I've finished all my daily quests - so not too experienced with them yet but I think I have the jist of it!

Maybe a exe main has a different approach, would be nice to be enlightened also!

15 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I'm a mystic support main and play my exe when I've finished all my daily quests - so not too experienced with them yet but I think I have the jist of it!

Maybe a exe main has a different approach, would be nice to be enlightened also!

Cool I think u hit the head of the nail with exe build it makes sense damage wise. 

I'd suggest the same as Jesse but swap lava quake for anvil drop. 

In encounters with lots of mobs swap meteor for spikes, lava for anvil. 

Use your essence on damage increasing rune talents. Don't waste them on the skills that shorten your cooldown, 0.02 is a joke for essence you can use on 0.5 or 1% damage increases. For the rune talent on tempest duration make it level 20 then you'll have 100% uptime, always have it on. 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Essantra said:

I'd suggest the same as Jesse but swap lava quake for anvil drop. 

In encounters with lots of mobs swap meteor for spikes, lava for anvil. 

Use your essence on damage increasing rune talents. Don't waste them on the skills that shorten your cooldown, 0.02 is a joke for essence you can use on 0.5 or 1% damage increases. For the rune talent on tempest duration make it level 20 then you'll have 100% uptime, always have it on. 

Probably the right man to ask about Exe warriors - cheers ess!

In addition, I recommend reforging for +physical crit.