AcnoRND

Rules of Survival(UNBANNED)

208 posts in this topic

Good Day my IGN: AcnoRND I was banned using wallhack and i dont have to do with it coz i was playing on a PC which wall hack program is running i dont have any idea about it.. I was surprise i was ban after that game... i hope i can unbanned my account.. hoping for your kind consideration..

ROS loyalist...

1 person likes this

YOU CAN'T FOOL THEM NOOB! ALL YOU CAN DO IS STOP CHEATING AND GO GET A LIFE YOU STUPID CHEATER! YOUR REASON IS OBVIOUSLY FAKE. HAHAHA

2 people like this

Hacking is a offence mentioned in the ToS, you were banned for a legitimate reason. 

I also banned for accepting new friend after a game then got banned i play for almost a hour username:CorpDalisay

Can you guys please unbanned me? I accidentally play on shop that have cheat, and when I sign out it was already banned. IGN: RB°Mark thank you for consideration. :)

Good Day my IGN: MargauxIsaac I was banned using wallhack and i dont have to do with it coz i was playing on a PC which wall hack program is running i dont have any idea about it.. I was surprise i was ban after that game... i hope i can unbanned my account.. hoping for your kind consideration..

Good Day. my IGN: skalabern im very new to ROS. I almost played 2 whole days and i cant win even once because of cheaters. And i think it is OK to cheat in this game because there are a lot of cheaters, so i planed to try cheat its just because i thought i wont get banned. and now i prove the this game is amazing because it uptades and even clean the game for the better. :) can you please unban me i promise not to cheat anymore.

Hi good day mam and sirs my account was banned just because i logged in to a pc with a hack on i didnt know how to turn it off could you plss consider unbanning me pls i really didnt mean it and i really loved the game i really wanna play it so pls unban me my IGN is : ChoSoul , pls unban me hoping for your kind consideration

19 hours ago, MargauxIsaac said:

Good Day my IGN: MargauxIsaac I was banned using wallhack and i dont have to do with it coz i was playing on a PC which wall hack program is running i dont have any idea about it.. I was surprise i was ban after that game... i hope i can unbanned my account.. hoping for your kind consideration..

my acc just banned when i playing in game i dont know why. Please help me to unbanned my acc name IGN:ImNaj

Edited by ImNaj

Please Help me My Account name is MashironX24 my account was used by another user whom used i didnt know because i forgot to log out my account in the computer shop and same thing happened to my other Account YankeeXII PLEASE HELP ME. Cant affored to lose them becausw i worked hard to get those ranks i will be careful next time thank you

Edited by Austiel
1 person likes this

my acc just banned when i playing in game i dont know why. pls help me to unbanned my account. my acc name IGN:VanCleon

Good Day my IGN: RalphSmith25 I was banned using wallhack and i dont have to do with it coz i was playing on a PC which wall hack program is running i dont have any idea about it.. I was surprise i was ban after that game... i hope i can unbanned my account.. hoping for your kind consideration.. :(

Me too, pls unban my acc IGN: LenteDeputa, sorry for using wallhack. Please give us second chance. #PromoteFairGame #SupportROS

Good Day : My IGN:  SmartAsk and my cousin borrowed it once and when i opened it in my PC i got banned. My cousin say sorry to me for using wallhack in his PC. Please unbanned. This is not my fault and I will not let my cousin again to use my account. #Thankyou

iGN: Klumcy

Good day! I use public computer and I was unaware that there is hack running through the system. i dont have any idea about it and I was shocked when it says i got banned.

Please unban my account. Hoping for your kind consideration. Iam a Loyal Rules of Survival Gamer. 

my acc just banned when i playing in game i dont know why. pls help me to unbanned my account. my acc name IGN:HarryKM

Hi good day mam/sir my account was banned just because i logged in to a pc with a cheat on, i Only play for an about 30minutes and I got banned:( , could you please consider unbanning me please I really didnt mean it and i really really really loved the game i really wanna play it so please unban me.
My IGN: LionKing2
Hoping for your KIND and Consideration.

(UNBANNED ME):i just killed the person who killed my team and revive then i got banned what the,I think i got banned for a bug

cuz i have such low internet or i got report to a player i killed i think he got mad at me...please unbanned me i realy dont have a reason that i got banned

My game name:Grykmoo

Edited by Grykmoo

Please forgive me and return my account IGN: SpyGuy . I use public computer, they install cheat there and I dont know that there is already a cheat. #FairGame #ROS

Please forgive me because I cheat wallhack aimbot plss unbanned me ign: Risnin18 pls i will not try to cheat again promise Thank you pc Asia  i love this game plss unblocked i will not try this cheat im so sorry My bad My reason sorry plss forgive me plss unbanned me i plead you  IGN:Risnin18 

Edited by Risnin

IGN:Jthird I'm VERY SO SORRY FOR THIS BEHAVIOR BY USING CHEAT WALL HACKING I HOPE THIS ACCOUNT UNBANNED. IF I CHEAT AGAIN BANNED ME PERMANENTLY. AND I HOPE YOU WELL CONSIDERED THIS REASON TO UNBANNED. I'M SO MUCH LOVE THIS GAME
PC ASIA IGN:Jthird