Ocho

January 24 Facebook Gameroom Version Issue

21 posts in this topic

EDIT: This issue is now resolved

Hey folks,

Unfortunately Facebook has not yet resolved their issue that is keeping Crusaders of Light from working on the PC. We are in contact with Facebook attempting to help them resolve this bug, and getting you back in Milura as soon as possible. Mobile players are unaffected by this issue.

We'll continue to update this post as necessary until this issue is resolved. Thank you for your patience.

1 person likes this

any other way we can get to my account to play. Fixing to lose my 100 day straight the i am only 2 day from

Could I get an update please?  Would really like to play some but it's still not working.  It's been down for me since yesterday.

Unless you try to keep us informed, cause the people from gameroom dont say a word.

"The Silence Will Fall"

Something to start to like about you.

WOULD like to know what the gameroom people are going to have to do so we dont lose out im a guild leader and i cant be there

21 minutes ago, smokinloujohN said:

what the gameroom people are going to have to do so we dont lose out

Play from your Mobile

Facebook should be completely normal now Tokie. What issues are you experiencing?

when I try to open it in gameroom it pops open a browser page to the game and says unable to connect

Have you completely quit out and restarted everything?

On 1/24/2018 at 5:22 PM, Ocho said:

EDIT: This issue is now resolved

Hey folks,

Unfortunately Facebook has not yet resolved their issue that is keeping Crusaders of Light from working on the PC. We are in contact with Facebook attempting to help them resolve this bug, and getting you back in Milura as soon as possible. Mobile players are unaffected by this issue.

We'll continue to update this post as necessary until this issue is resolved. Thank you for your patience.

There really should be a kick back for those who have lost progress within the game. Many times has this happened without mention, but this is getting to be too much of a hassle than an enjoyable game anymore. This should really be looked into. 

I reinstalled gameroom and it started working, thanks

yup, look like facebook has fixed it. Just uninstall and reinstall, it will works. Be sure to uninstall completely.

When i try opening it, it gives me a white screen and "??????????" at the top, why?

18 minutes ago, Avaclon said:

When i try opening it, it gives me a white screen and "??????????" at the top, why?

same problem here bro anyone got a fix

7 hours ago, Spartan Hero said:

End proccess col.exe in Task Manager.

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, Spartan Hero said:

What is going on is CoL has crashed, and part of it is still running. You can end the process in the task manager as described above, or just restart the game.

1 person likes this