Cyb3rkill3r

Rules of survival bans

49 posts in this topic

Devs need to work on a way to stop good players from getting banned. It only messes up there record by them losing there rank spots.

The Person I'm Talking About Is BIIGBOIIGAMING He's Currently Ranked Number 1 On PC Version On All Ranking pages. So many people cry cheater for getting beat by him. He streams all his games so you can see he don't cheat he's a pro player. His stream link is twitch.tv/biigboiigaming 

You are all welcome to watch him dominant R.O.S PC ... please admins unban him #freebiig

Admins of this game. I've played only for 9 consecutive games  I think and last morning I got banned because of unintentional log in on a pc with a cheat and probably it wasn't me who log on my account. I was just playing on an internet cafe that's why a lot of people uses the same computer I was  using. I played for 250 times or more and I got my highest rank platinum 5. It was so annoying that someone made a mistake and got my account banned so please take some actions and let me play my old account again.

Why my account was banned? IGN: LaTrell. I dont even use cheats. Or someone is just reporting me a cheater, even though i'm not. Please unban my account

can i recovermy banned acc? i just use shiftwindow to make it full screen. 

acc detail:

server: asia

name: Francis28

email: jcmear028@gmail.com

why my id got ban ? im try downlad tga file and nothing wrong my behavior..

please fix this problem

id : xRoyale

server asia

Im very pissed right now, i got banned for no reason, I played this game 2 weeks straight and got banned for nothing. I don't even know what bad things i just did. Banning players should have a legit reason and proof, tsk. Im very disappointed, i thought this game is secured and worth playing.

ID : HighDxD

P.S. send me a proof why i get banned, a preview or something for me to see you admins are banning property.

Gmail: darylrasonabe4@gmail.com

Im Sorry For Hacking and i know im Dumb but please Unban me and i wont Cheat Again

ID:Fooled

Gmail:oguiakyle@gmail.com

Last night the game glitched and my character was stuck in the sky, then underwater, then was stuck zooming under the map and through the air in a straight line uncontrollably. When I restarted the game ito said I was banned. When I contacted devs to explain to her glitch that caused me to be unfairly banned they just sent an automated response repeating the hat I was banned. From the hate looks of this thread I'm not the only one. I am pissed. I paid monly in game and have been kept from playing along with my friends because of a glitch ij their game I had spent the energy to explain in full so they could fix my ban and the glitch that caused it. I feel truly disrespected by how unprofessional they were not even reviewing what had gotten me banned. I am furious and will never play the game again unless they unban me before the 3 days are up.

Login: YourDyingBreath 

Email:appalachiantraveler@gmail.com

Edited by YourDyingBreath

Please unban my account, Sorry i try to use cheats, i will not doing it again

my account is pretty far,

PLEASE im begging...

server:Asia

IGN: RaNzEl

Gmail: ranzelmerto.rm@gmail.com

Edited by Ranzel

Username:- Drollive
Platform:- Windows pc
Server:- Pc-Asia

pls unbanned my account i will never use cheat again

Please unbanned my account. I didn't use any cheats, my account was pretty far and old. I don't want to get banned my account for no reason. Please unbanned my account :(

IGN: Pewdipie

Server: PC-Asia

Please send me a proof why i get banned, a preview or something for me to see you admins are banning property.

Gmail: jomer.velasco13@gmail.com

Edited by andraxta15

Please unbanned my account "LastUchiha" I was just claiming a reward and I was just banned but I didn't use any CHEAT or what so EVER! SO PLEASE GUYS GIVE ME BACK MY ACCOUNT! Thank you!

Pleaseee.. unbanned me iddnt use my cheat again so pleaseee unbanned me pleaseeee..

IGN: YeaHs

Server PC-Asia

PLeaasee this my Email: Virgillioabiera@yahoo.com 

So pleaseee GM unbanned me

Please unbanned my account. I got banned for no reason, I spent a lot of money in my account, and I just play fair. Please solve my problem. Thank you

IGN: HIMALA

SERVER: PC-ASIA

Please unbanned my account. I got banned for no reason, 

IGN: Gregorio025

SERVER: PC-ASIA

If you have gotten banned for wrong reasons. Please post here. Name email and reason. The more we post the more they will listen.

Please if you have cheated or used a cheat. You know why you got banned. Play clean and have fun. There is no need to cheat . The more you play the better you become. 

Plss Unban my account RULES OF SURVIVAL 

Ign : PHJames

Server : Pc-Asia 

Gmail: james.vicente028@gmail.com

I'm just so surprised after lagging so much (slow internet, people in the house using Wi-Fi to stream) the map was rendering soooo slow that when I'm running on the bridge I'll fall through the bridge, or running on the side of the mountain and I'm falling indefinitely until I send a report, after that I got logged out and banned.

You got to fix this **** right here, there are a lot out there who deserved to be banned and you're banning people who didn't deserve it.

Kindly unban my account. Thank you!

IGN: eLLcHapO

SERVER: ASIA

E-MAIL: iizscee.steam@gmail.com

P.S. I only won once this day for like 20 games I only got 1 win..

Edited by iizscee

iGN : Zitadown

Servidor : America-Latina

Email: Estevao_alves12@hotmail.com

I started playing this game about 1 week already I was platinum 1 with 300 matches and 21 wins, since I started using a program called '' fullscreen '' that leaves any tab or game in full screen and did not know that it was cause for to be banned, and when trying to connect today in match in full screen mode I was banned, I beg my account to be banned are 300 matches hours and hours and nights lost by a simple act of playing in full screen that I did not know was forbidden .

link of the program you were using : http://www.mediafire.com/file/6utvc3azpe0ugy5/fullscreenizer.zip

Please ask that remove my banishment will not use the program anymore

Hello ROS team. I'm very sorry for using hacks. Please unban my acc because I'm dying to play the game w/ my friends.

IGN:Horobi777
Email:wes.cute0501@gmail.com
Server:PC-Asia

Hello ROS PC team. Can you unban my account. Im not using any cheat.. but i know that one of my squad use it. and why me who got banned. not him.

please unban my account, i was play this game from the first pc version release

IGN : NexGhenz

Server : PC-Asia

Email : abdul.tangdilullu@gmail.com

good day maam/sir why i'm banned ?? please UN-banned my account please and can i claim my love rewards thank you . hope for fast resolve. :(

IGN: ☯InTeL☯

Server: PC - Asia