Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sicut

Some hidden patch notes (lets collect some data)

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey guys,

since there were a couple of changes that were not mentioned in the official patch notes, lets make a list of what changed as well:

  • 1st boss in Goblint Camp got a significant buff in AoE and probably single target damage
  • [bug] all equipment drops are duplicated
  • [needs confirmation] Chimera got buffed as well
  • "Karent City" EXP bonus for players below server level: 100% up until level 39 (?) and 50% above
  • [bug] Trade menu never loses the "news" red dot now
  • a gazillion new achievements
  • the already mentioned changes in the pricing

 

What else did you notice?

Edited by sicut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I notice that the silver drop rat increase too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

normal raid been dropping forging material at each boss, they just fixed the legendary equipment icon on AH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is actually funny, players have to finish devs work for the game. Shameful netease

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, RaijinSama said:

This is actually funny, players have to finish devs work for the game. Shameful netease

Hostility at a beta launch barely a month in? Have patience and help out if you want

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2017 at 3:09 AM, sicut said:

Hey guys,

since there were a couple of changes that were not mentioned in the official patch notes, lets make a list of what changed as well:

  • 1st boss in Goblint Camp got a significant buff in AoE and probably single target damage
  • [bug] all equipment drops are duplicated
  • [needs confirmation] Chimera got buffed as well
  • "Karent City" EXP bonus for players below server level: 100% up until level 39 (?) and 50% above
  • [bug] Trade menu never loses the "news" red dot now
  • a gazillion new achievements
  • the already mentioned changes in the pricing

 

What else did you notice?

2nd point farm that essence while You can I say,  it's a lot of essence past level 10 on ya runes also I dismantled a blue gear piece and it gave me 27 essence only time it's happened so not sure if it's bug or meant to be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arok said:

2nd point farm that essence while You can I say,  it's a lot of essence past level 10 on ya runes also I dismantled a blue gear piece and it gave me 27 essence only time it's happened so not sure if it's bug or meant to be

Its depands on the rate of your item that you dismantle. Eg, green, blue, purple, ss, s, a, b, c. Of course purple and ss gives the most

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Arok said:

2nd point farm that essence while You can I say,  it's a lot of essence past level 10 on ya runes also I dismantled a blue gear piece and it gave me 27 essence only time it's happened so not sure if it's bug or meant to be

Was happening before patch aswell - dismantling epics were giving me like 30+ essence. 

Generally every boss got a bit upgrade to their damage/hp, the new devoidra heroic is incredibly hard.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Yeah...the new heroic Devoidra might even surpass my old nemesis Mr. Mushroom Chief by now :-(

@duplicate drops: seems to be fixed now; and ya...dismantling an epic was even more worthwhile in that period (ofc I got exactly zero...)

@red dot on Trade menu / point 5: Thats actually on the Rewards menu, I just cant edit OP anymore :-/

@RaijinSamaAre u sure that the net gain from dismantling is also determined by the quality rating of the item? I always thought its just the rarity and level. Iirc, lvl 35+ epic items started giving me essences in double digits when being dismantled.

Thx for all the other input as well!
Maybe netease could post a complete list as long as we cant edit posts/OPs :-/

Edited by sicut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-5-19 at 1:34 PM, sicut said:

Yeah...the new heroic Devoidra might even surpass my old nemesis Mr. Mushroom Chief by now :-(

@duplicate drops: seems to be fixed now; and ya...dismantling an epic was even more worthwhile in that period (ofc I got exactly zero...)

@red dot on Trade menu / point 5: Thats actually on the Rewards menu, I just cant edit OP anymore :-/

@RaijinSamaAre u sure that the net gain from dismantling is also determined by the quality rating of the item? I always thought its just the rarity and level. Iirc, lvl 35+ epic items started giving me essences in double digits when being dismantled.

Thx for all the other input as well!
Maybe netease could post a complete list as long as we cant edit posts/OPs :-/

Look not 100% sure about that, maybe is luck. But i have dismantle purples and 1 time got 67 essence from it. My guess is each item depands on rarity, dismantle has a chance quantity  (X - XX) amount. We can only guess, no manual has been given playing this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0