Ocho

The Next Hero Event...

17 posts in this topic

Will be Rurik. We're also making some adjustments to the requirements to unlock the hero, so he should be easier to earn this time around.

Thanks,

Ocho

8 hours ago, Ocho said:

Will be Rurik. We're also making some adjustments to the requirements to unlock the hero, so he should be easier to earn this time around.

Thanks,

Ocho

Rurik was 3 times already.. its not funny guys.. we want something new. Does it so hard just copy paste updates from oficial china version?

1 person likes this

Game began to decline when it changed the way of playing the war, I turn a crap, great game to play addictive the guys have a game in the hand and ends with it. Game with several bug, and do not correct any .. Pvp when the guy makes the Bug to see the other team is impossible to move in the game locks everything, characters LVL 1, Rhagvar of hells, events are gone, and now comes with Rurik event , this Rurik and oma is over with the rest of the game, what happens to the developers? year step I got together 15k of diamonds for Christmas event, and I ask you about the event I ended up spending all the diamonds, clowning with whoever plays and already spent with that game. it's a shame what's going on

Rurik you just make the game unbalance nothing else,who didn't got him should w8 like what we did ? Think about get anew idea or do new events,new heroes do something interesting,

Edited by Foe!
Forget something,

It is nice u decided to do an event after 4 months.

I am not happy for Rurik, because I got him last time - and now u make him cheaper.. well thanks..

I am waiting for Rasha, Kagemasa (wrote it several times on fb) even Cedeilon would be nice for like HALF YEAR. Well, perhaps there will be some nice item..

But what REALLY makes me sad, is that system of ranked games. I got 3rd rank. It is ABSURD I need to wait 15-20mins to find a match! But then even more absurd is putting 2 and more rank levels higher players against each other! How the hell can I train a teams cooperation when almost always against the same high rank enemy? And if some 1 rank noobs appear, its the very same us against them! No, you cant train for ranked in normal because Oma only appearing harrasses the noobs, not mention Rurik - and you never have the ranked team against there.

Jesus Christ solve this in any effective way! Cant put 2 and more levels difference against each other! After 2 min search put there bots team with coresponding skills or ANYTHING.

Thanks

1 person likes this

what are the informations about this hero, and what are the strategies of this hero? thank you in advance if you will answer my question.

Could you give a date for the day of the Rurik's event ? 

I am glad with this event ,  a lot of member have been waiting for it,obviously there are some people who have it , but also there are a lot of player who have not it , and we are waiting for ...

Any updates or what about this hero ? what kind of hero is this? what is the appearance of this hero? is it a human, animal, or what?

I posted several different post starting back with the Oya event and called all of this...  netcrap saw their game was going to hell not due to the actual game but their lack of giving a flying F*** about their player base and turned it into a big cash grab and making Oya, Rurik, Bane, and so forth all PAY WALL or PAY TO PLAY characters.  They were just trying to fatten that wallet before saying F/U and jumping ship.  Once the player base wised up about it and quite blowing money on stuff and most of the F2P players said bye due to imbalance against paywall characters they closed the office and walked off laughing at us counting their money.  Its sad because I and many other ppl have been playing this game since launch and it was a good fun unique game just crappy greedy no talent ass clowns running the show behind it.

Не будет больше событий, удаляйте игру всей гильдией))))

This month only 65/90 ceberus soulstones from daily login as this month only has 28 days..

Edited by RobbieGrs

Any info on the new gear up event items? 

Do they just get upgraded with mythic gems or are there new gems coming to upgrade them? 

23 hours ago, RobbieGrs said:

Any info on the new gear up event items? 

Do they just get upgraded with mythic gems or are there new gems coming to upgrade them? 

Just got the Storm Boots,

They need new gems to get upgraded (Ascended gems) & they also have a new  slot for jewels so new jewels will be coming soon too I guess.

At the moment I cant even transmute my older boots with them as they dont even show up in the selection.. @Ocho

Edited by RobbieGrs

On 6/2/2018 at 6:28 PM, falamansa007 said:

@RobbieGrs, you're gonna earn the extra soulstone in your email at firts day in next month!

Still no extra soulstones for cerberus from last month😅

@Ocho well I don't know but the last hero event seemed to look more like Hannibal than Rurik..

Maybe the next one will be Rurik? Maybe you can give a little hint about when it will be?:)