myths7k

What a move Netease

13 posts in this topic

What a **** move...u guys put the price up on all the weekly specials. So people can spend more money fighting for top equipment spots for those few Sakura badges. 

Before me and many others spend $100a week to get all the weekly special. Now there is absolutely no point since the price is crazy, a relic pack for 538crystals. that's  $50 for a feather, sometimes a lvl20gem (I pulled one). that's  $2000 for just a legendary bow. are u out of ur mind???? 

15 minutes ago, myths7k said:

What a **** move...u guys put the price up on all the weekly specials. So people can spend more money fighting for top equipment spots for those few Sakura badges. 

Before me and many others spend $100a week to get all the weekly special. Now there is absolutely no point since the price is crazy, a relic pack for 538crystals. that's  $50 for a feather, sometimes a lvl20gem (I pulled one). that's  $2000 for just a legendary bow. are u out of ur mind???? 

I thought it is just some bugs?

15 minutes ago, EternaL said:

I thought it is just some bugs?

Where did u get the bug info? I mean just look at the weekly special under Item shop...It's like i want to spend money but there's no point now

They just presume we have 7times the spending power than Chinese, on their Chinese server, it's 100RMB for 1000crystals, here is 100USD...

20 minutes ago, myths7k said:

Where did u get the bug info? I mean just look at the weekly special under Item shop...It's like i want to spend money but there's no point now

Its just my presumption because when u say special it must be on a low price but wtf is happening weekly specials is much expensive than the normal shop.

and the worst thing is Before the maintenance, there's still the count down of 5+ days on this week's special.  Theres no warning, no patch note and they just take it away. Disgusting 

there are a few other things wrong with the game after this patch... let's see if it's a bug

I'm willing to bet it's an actual bug considering some items have multiple prices in the shop. Including regular prices being lower than the weekly special. Stop raging and submit feedback in game.

Hey folks,

Currently in soft launch we're testing a lot of different stuff including differing aspects of our monetization, specials, and how you all react to different offers. Of course what changes are being made ideally should be communicated in the patch notes; this is an area we're actively working to improve. This is a new game and as such the communication pipelines often have some kinks that need to be worked out.

The team is reviewing the prices to see if any mistakes went in, there's a few things we've seen that don't seem quite right, but please give us your feedback on every aspect of the game including this one so we can take it into account moving forward.  

Thanks,

Ocho

2 people like this

6 hours ago, Ocho said:

Hey folks,

Currently in soft launch we're testing a lot of different stuff including differing aspects of our monetization, specials, and how you all react to different offers. Of course what changes are being made ideally should be communicated in the patch notes; this is an area we're actively working to improve. This is a new game and as such the communication pipelines often have some kinks that need to be worked out.

The team is reviewing the prices to see if any mistakes went in, there's a few things we've seen that don't seem quite right, but please give us your feedback on every aspect of the game including this one so we can take it into account moving forward.  

Thanks,

Ocho

Thanks much appreciated.

I just miss the 48 crystal Dream Giftbox that reset every day :'(

On 2017-5-18 at 1:43 AM, Ocho said:

Hey folks,

Thanks,

Ocho

Thanks netease for info but can the dev put some kind of monthly or weekly subscription crystal deal where each day you log in you get crystal sent to you or which other gifts comes with it. This will surely attract customers support into the game.

2 people like this

On 5/19/2017 at 9:47 AM, RaijinSama said:

Thanks netease for info but can the dev put some kind of monthly or weekly subscription crystal deal where each day you log in you get crystal sent to you or which other gifts comes with it. This will surely attract customers support into the game.

This would be good, its like a good value mini subscription type of deal. For example US$4.99 for 3 crystals per day for 30 days (total 90 crystals) sent to your mail. Good value and make players to somewhat commit to playing this game for another 30 days.