Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
God Like

Level 30 Blueprints Huge Problem Issue !

11 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.

I started to play COL not very long time ago , However i used to join Raids and try to hang around with other people lately i was figured out , it was possible to craft legendary armors ( Which is currently best armors ) in the game , Found out the drops located at Raids then best way to obtain them it was crafting. Meanwhile i was joining  Raids such as Scar , Goblin Camp etc. gathering resources to craft Legendary items in game. Then suddenly prices went really high for blueprints , in the begining it was totally confusing, Then i heard there's a '' Live Stream '' in twitch. @RedPanda was streaming and answering the questions about new update and etc.

He said its not going to available '' Level 30 Blueprints '' anymore. So, I'm asking DEV to answer these questions.

How is it going to be possible for me to craft such an item called Legendary , Since there's no drops?

How do you expect a player ( Beginner ) Craft these items ? Since its going to be expensive AF

If we'll not going to get Lvl 30 BP's anymore , Whom already crafted Legendaries do they remain with armors ? ,If so, Players like me new startes what to do at this point ?

I'm looking answers  for these questions i lined up below here... 

Best Regards

Edited by God Like

@RedPanda

Progression seems to be hurting now as 30-39 bps do not drop for lvl 50 and above players in normal raids.

1)Inefficient to craft legendary from blueprints because 30-39 blueprints have skyrocketed in price,doubling or tripling their previous value. Takes way too much gold to craft bps in bulk in the hopes of crafting a legendary.

2) with fewer 30-39 bps on the market, there is a lower demand for ore materials( e.g true iron nail) resulting in lower prices for such items. Right now prices for true iron nails are dropping to 80-90 gold on my server. How do you think that feels after mining 200+ true iron ores and getting little value out of it?No gold= lower purchasing power to buy whatever you need on the market. It's also going to take an absurdly long time to purchase an exquisite or craft a legendary.

3)Any legendary with attack stats will remain at low grade levels because it is too expensive and hard to craft bps for legendary essence. The alternative is 30 flowers of torannis which take a loooooooong time to get, or buying them off the auction house for 250k gold. Do you think it's feasible for people to wait weeks/ months just to get enough for one legendary essence? Considering that each attack legendary requires multiple legendary essences to upgrade, I do not think it is feasible. And we still have to spend gold on blueprints, star circle mirrors, leaf of eternity, blood of titanus, fire spirit etc so that we can upgrade our other stuff (e.g star circles)

Suggestion: bring back 30-39 bps please. right now progression seems gimped. Mystica helps, but still...And it really feels horrible when you waste so much time mining only to get very little gold in return. prices of ore materials just keep falling because there is simply no demand. And no demand means little to no gold income.

Edited by Ainz
4 people like this

Good luck getting a response. There are several really good inquiries being asked right now, but there is no answers, not even we'll get back to you. Corner stone of customer service, at an acknowledgement. Looks like the monkeys are running a muck again and they cant type...

Thats just sad , im truly upset , we love this game and we wanted to play and being in competition fun and grinding hard its okay , when i see its not going to be fair play to try harder with first starters , no matter how long i try , no matter i do i can't be equal as first players who already loot the blueprints n crafted theirs legendary armors , it seems really unfair and making me upset about playing this game , im still waiting to see some logical explonations and whats going to be, Whoever behind this plan , i recall executive team to respond here to explain at least something.

Lack of blueprints is a huge burden for newer players as well as some veteran players. It's not the legendary gear I'm too annoyed about, it's that I didn't quite finish the achievements for crafting 1000 tunics/weapons. I managed to get to 950 and 200 respectively, which means the remainder crafts are going to set me back more than expected.

For newer guys, it will impact your speed of gearing and in all honesty, you'll probably be better off just hoarding gold for leaf legends right now. Admittedly saving 500k gold per legendary item can be a daunting task, but it can be done in a few weeks, if you spend your gold tactically you could buy a leaf legend every month, dependent on your class of course. 

You may think this is slow progress, but in fact it'd probably be better to pace yourself with legendary gears. As a player with full legends, there's nothing worse than raiding with someone who has legendary gear and poorly rolled and hardly upgraded stats on it. If you aim for 1 legend/month, which is approximately 125k gold/week, you'll have enough irons, scales, stones and upgrade materials to upgrade it quickly and effectively roll the stats you need on it. 

Whilst it's a massive loss of gold not receiving level 30-39 blueprints on my account(s), thankfully it doesn't impact me too dramatically, but can appreciate how it does others around me. 

I'm not sure whats your server like.

But right now, I earn abt 5k per day selling mats( because noone is crafting, true iron nails has dropped to 50-120).That's 35k per week from mats.

I get another 1k gold for reaching 100 points, so thats 7k gold from the chest upon reaching 100.

supply delivery gives abt 160-190 gold iirc, in a week thats on avg abt 1.2k gold

Not sure how much im receiving from tq, I didn't record.(someone help fill  in here please.)

Which leaves the unreliable portion. gold from team raids like sky hc and chim/ever hc and  normal hc raids like goblint hc. If you are well geared and have a bidder, that is nice, but if not, life is extremely tough. 

No 30-39 bps to sell, mat price sell for a very low price, bps are super expensive. Very hard to get 125k per week unless you have a consistent blood/ fire spirit/ flower bidder.

Farming gold is getting harder, getting legends is getting harder, the new content is also harder, the p2w are clearing content at an exorbitant rate, the f2p are farming day and night to stay relevant. 

3 people like this

Market prices totally went crazy , Each Lvl 30 BP's costs like 5-6K Gold in my server.

No one wants to buy Leafs and Ore's anymore , it doesnt worth to collect them in order to sell it in market. Since no one can afford to buy BP's anymore.

Since there's no such a way to farm gold instead of collecting leafs and ore's which  is not even worth for farm... What do you want us to do ? 

I'm still looking for some explonations and whats going to be in the future... Because this current situation its not helping anyone instead of helping them its causing disaster and making me sick of tired from this game.

Things are definitely out of whack without level 30 BP's. No 30 BP's means no demand on level 30 mats. (other than for the people willing to spend that much gold on max priced BP's). Meanwhile the auction house gets flooded with mats that are low priced as can be and limited people buying them. Simply isn't enough BP's to make any gold from collecting ores and flowers. 

I've been lucky enough to have crafted 9 Legendaries from BP's on my main but people with limited luck are forced to buy their Legendaries. Which basically boils down to less gold being made due to lack of 30 BP's (and selling mats) leaving people with no real choice to make enough gold to buy Legendaries other buying crystals with real money and selling them for in game gold. If its true Blizzard is partnered with this game; I can tell you this game will definitely take a nose dive and drive players away with changes being made in order for the company to make more money. (just like WoW). 

1 person likes this

lvl 30 BP's prices keeps on rising due to demand and I'm still in need of those.