Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shelby

Leveling/XP questions

4 posts in this topic

Currently 47/40

First question is: For "path" levels is it better to just use "path" xp or a combo with "level" xp?  Is there a good ratio to go for?

(once I use too much "level" xp to level the "path" I get a 90% or so reduction in all xp gained)

Second question: Trial Quests...Been doing them regularly for the past few days always do more than 20, and still get the normal lowered xp and spoils after the 20.

Today after I completed the 20 I got the message "All urgent quests completed, council of light will reduce the rewards" and I get zero rewards for finishing the quests. (No xp, gold, etc.) Why do I no longer receive any rewards whatsoever?

Currently at the point where overall experience is lowered (leveled "path" with  "level" experience) so as it sits I need 230k exp to actually level up but no way to get exp.

So I welcome any suggestions that will help.

TY

Trials are the fastest way to level. You can not do them for several days and then do them all at once if you want. The xp gain is the same either way. After you get 20 (or more if you save them up) done you won't get any more xp from them but can still get altruism medals. You can see how many you have left by clicking on trial quest description and seeing what the multiplication count is.

Once you get to max level you get a lot more xp for everything you do so you dump all that into path from there on out. Use talent xp for path till you get to max level then dump all xp into path. 230k is nothing later it takes millions of xp for path levels.

Tl;dr do everything every every day, get to max lvl first, then dump everything into path.

Hello.

Just wondering how much EXP you will get when you get higher level?

Is it getting smaller when you get near lvl 55?

This is what i got when playing.

Trial Quest - Lvl 49 still got huge exp , around 100k exp each quest 

Then goes to 50  each quest give me around 70k-80k exp each

and now im at 54, each quest give me around 15k to 20k.

Is it normal??

7 hours ago, ReynoldSetiadi said:

Hello.

Just wondering how much EXP you will get when you get higher level?

Is it getting smaller when you get near lvl 55?

This is what i got when playing.

Trial Quest - Lvl 49 still got huge exp , around 100k exp each quest 

Then goes to 50  each quest give me around 70k-80k exp each

and now im at 54, each quest give me around 15k to 20k.

Is it normal??

This is normal. I had this on my paladin. Getting 8-13k per trial quest at 54, until I hit 55 this morning. after that, it bumped up to 44-52k xp per quest (dependent on reserve exp). So I managed to go from path 43 > 45 in a few trial quests post level 55.