xXDeathXx

Welcome gift pack

2 posts in this topic

To whom it may concern, I messaged red panda in regards to the issue I am about to discuss. With my message being read after days, then not to be replied to is quite dicouraging of your staffing skills.  

I applied for your welcome gift pack via ingame notification on the 31 December 2017, 11:13. After apply it continued to my emails to which I read "Our custom service team will award the gift pack from server side with 3 business days!".  It is now the 11/01/18 and I haven't received my pack, I'm quite frustated because I also emailed support without response. 

22 hours ago, xXDeathXx said:

To whom it may concern, I messaged red panda in regards to the issue I am about to discuss. With my message being read after days, then not to be replied to is quite dicouraging of your staffing skills.  

I applied for your welcome gift pack via ingame notification on the 31 December 2017, 11:13. After apply it continued to my emails to which I read "Our custom service team will award the gift pack from server side with 3 business days!".  It is now the 11/01/18 and I haven't received my pack, I'm quite frustated because I also emailed support without response. @Ocho@RedPanda